Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ So Right ❯ Vice-to-Versa ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AN: Horriblehorriblehorriblehorrible. This is HORRIBLY WRITTEN. BEWARE. *angstnotreallyIhateangst*
I am so sorry. I have written possibly the worst bit of trash I have ever thrown together. This was originally a songfic, but after I started writing, the song didn't fit, so it became this. WolfwoodPoV-VashPoV-WolfoodPoV-etc. I apologize profusely for your mental sanity, which you may lose after being exposed to this bit of trash.


The first time I thought about it I felt dirty and sinful because two men together is wrong, it's a perversion, right? I ignored the subconcious question mark and prayed for an hour and maybe more...

The second time I thought about it, I was ashamed, I felt like a child nicking chocolates; but just like the same child, I indulged in my guilty pleasure, even though it left me with an unmistakeable feeling of being covered in a muck I couldn't get off...

The third time I thought it, I made excuses, but they were flimsy, like rice paper in the face of a flood. I was just frustrated. I was just confused. I was just going through that stage of puberty a little late. I took a cold shower and that was the end of that. Night...

The fourth time, I had puzzled over the issue of sodomy all day, going back and forth, back and forth. It was love, it was right. They were choosing to disobey the Lord, it was wrong. They couldn't help it, it was right. They knew it was bad and did it anyway, it was wrong. I'd gone in a circle all day, I'd paced a mental path into the floor, and I'd come to a conclusion... It didn't bloody matter.



Vice



Soft, breathy words. They don't mean anything, but the fact that he's saying them does. Sliding against each other, the rasp and thud of our bodies against each other, it's sososo sweet, soft and kind, we're almost... no, that's not the term I'm looking for...



Versa



It seems like I've wanted to do this forever. I've dreamt about it, I've fantasized about it, hell, I've even had nightmares about it. I've considered thousands of possible ways to do this, but now that it's here, I'm glad it's like this.

I thought about doing this fast, screwing him blind, pounding into him so fast he can't sit down the next day. I've thought about doing that just so that the next day, I could derive a little sadistic pleasure from watching his face flame every time a twinge of pain reminds him, and that sounded good.



Vice



No, don't look away, look me in the eyes... that's better. Glasses long discarded, I'm gasping beneathe him, he's panting above me, we're breatheing out-of-rythm and it's better than I imagined, the rapid music of our breaths surrounds us. We're twistingwrithingwhisperingalmostcryingholdingbackthetearscan'tlethimseemecr y... oh that phrase I almost thought... that doesn't fit? This is... it's something I never thought it'd be.



Versa



I thought about doing it without him knowing, getting him so drunk he can't see straight, then coaxing him into an anynomous little hotel. I've thought about doing it and letting him forget so that he'll talk to me the next day, so he'll never feel used or confused, and that sounded good.



Vice



Sweet kisses, salty sweat, bitter not-quite-there-yet. This is the most delicious thing I've ever tasted. This... this is better than Jelly doughnuts... this is SO much better than jelly doughnuts. I've heard of this before... I was right before, we really are...



Versa



I'm glad, so glad this is the way it is. It's slow and sweet and we're together and wee're one and two and we're two becoming one and the thoughts all blend to gether because in the midst of all this I don't care about words, I don't care about prose, and the only damn poetry I care about is this. His. I'm so glad we're finally...


Making love.

Making love...