Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ The Friendly Bashing of Trigun ❯ First Scenario ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The Friendly Bashing of Trigun.Disclaim: oh i wish... but if wishes were horses; noobs could write...Crowds of onlookers gawked at a stage that somehow placed itself in the middle of May City.A man with spiky blond hair wearing a red gunners coat jumped on the stage, followed slowly by two women wearing identical jumpsuits, the shorter in red and the taller in green. A man in a cheesy dino costume came up shortly after."Ladies and gentlemen!'" the blond shouted into a microphone. "Today we have a special treat for you; here with me are the two pipe dwelling heros of the great mushroom kingdom, Mario and his brother Luigi!"The crowd remained silent, the girls glaring at blond."And to their right the dastardly reptilian princess kidnapper humoruosly named after poo,the monster King Koopa!"The man in costume looked half ready to kill right there...The blond remained oblivious as he continued speaking. "All autographs will require a small fee of 250 double dollars, children twelve and under recieve a ten percent discount."The crowd booed wildly and chased them out of town with guns and broomsticks."Vash..." Nicholas D. Wolfwood said to the blond while they ran."This is the last time we let you decide how to get money."end.