Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Vash and Knives Baby Book ❯ First Time in Recreation Room ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
My first was a poem now this is a fiction for Trigun!
I do not own the Anime or Manga of Trigun!
We always either see fictions of Vash and Knives either right after their big gun fight in the episode “In the Sky so Blue”, or when they are kids and its either pre Steve abusing Knives incident or pre Tessla if they are going by the Manga. In this one I’m taking things a little more into the past, to a time any Trigun fiction writers have yet to explore currently on this site. Its stories of Vash and Knives when they were babies! Explore the babyhoods of everyone’s favorite Humanoid Typhoon and everyone’s favorite human hating Humanoid Plant! Enjoy the hilarious adventures of Knives and Vash through all their firsts…while Rem and the crew keep them out of trouble!
But this is sort of a short thing and will only be updated as I come up with ideas.
888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
Vash and Knives Baby Book
Chapter One
:
First Time in Recreation Room
“Okay you two here you are” Rem smiled putting the two infant twin boys on the blanket, since being born from the bulb they had been growing so fast. Unlike human babies whose eyes stayed gray for s curtain amount of time, both boys had distinct eye colors as well as heads covered with thick downy blond hair. Vash the youngest by five seconds had big bright greenish turquoise eyes and hair the color of honey. Knives however had just as big bright sky blue eyes and hair so light a blond it was platinum. Vash was dressed in the smallest size clothing on the ship as was Knives; however that wasn’t nearly small enough since the twin’s arms and legs were still a few inches to short to fully fix in the big things. Rem laughed as a small white butterfly fluttered up and began hovering next to the two babies. “Do you two like butterflies?” Rem asked knowing they wouldn’t be able to answer; the butterfly landed right on Vash’s nose and for a moment she thought that Vash being the lightly more timid of the pair would get scared and start crying any second. But that worry vanished when the blonder baby cooed and laughed as he tried to catch the butterfly.
“I guess that’s a yes from you huh Vash?” the baby lost interest in the butterfly turning his big turquoise eyes to his foster mother and started laughing. “What about you Knives?” the older baby who was watching the butterflies depart turned his blue eyes to the person his brother was looking at; the older boy pouted and stuck his fist in his mouth. “What’s wrong Knives?” Rem asked stroking the older boy’s downy pale hair.
“Hey! Rem!” the black haired woman looked up from the oldest of her adopted sons to see Mary coming through the door of the recreation room. The brown haired woman jogged up to her and smiled “Hello Rem, oh and hello you two cuties” Mary said cooing at the two baby boys before turning to Rem. “They’ve gotten so big…and it’s only been a month or so”
“I know…I think they’ll start growing in their baby teeth soon” Rem said smiling back at the boys when Knives made a funny sound.
“And they look so much alike too”
“They are twins Mary” Rem said with humor in her voice “But they both have different personalities, I can tell that even now. Vash acts a lot more timid then Knives does…but a lot more playful. Knives on the other hand is a little rough houser; climbs on top of Vash or anything around him…I swear he gets into everything if I don’t watch him. Just the other day I was dressing Vash and lost track of him…I found him hiding in the closet” Rem said laughing.
“Sounds like he’s a little trouble maker…Hey little guy, you a trouble maker or is Rem over reacting?” Knives looked up at the woman before making a whining noise and sticking his fist in his mouth again. “Does he always do that?”
“He just started doing that a few days ago…that’s the reason I think there getting ready to grow their teeth. Either them growing in is starting to upset him, or he just does that when he’s scared of something” Rem said stroking both boys hair.
“When they get older you’ll have to be careful” Mary said.
“Why is that Mary?” Rem asked.
“Well…” Mary shifted her feet before fixing her glasses to sit on the bridge of her nose “It’s none of my business but…twins can have some…personality problems if your not careful raising them. If you talk to them as if they are one person, make them dress the same, look alike stuff like that. A friend of mine had triplets and she made them dress and look the same and well…the three of them grew up hating each other…hating themselves as well…” hearing her fellow crew mates concerns she smiled.
“Don’t worry Mary…I have no intention of doing that…”
“Sorry if I sound bossy…”
“No, no not at all! Any way I have to give the boys their bottles, they have such big appetites” Rem joked and reached into the basket next to her to pull out two warm baby bottles.
“Um…Rem don’t be alarmed” Mary said with worry in her voice.
“Be alarmed about what?” Rem asked, she saw Mary’s eyes go from her to the blanket. Looking there she saw something that made her drop the bottles, Knives and Vash were gone. “Oh no! Were could they have gone!” Rem said looking around; they were babies they couldn’t have gotten far right?
“Maybe they crawled off? Did they start crawling yet?”
“No…oh no…Mary could you help me find them?”
“Of course, they can’t have gone too far” the two women split up and began searching around the recreation room, looking high and low for the two missing twins. When they looked every were they could think of they returned to were the blanket and basket were.
“Did you find them Mary?” Rem asked very worried by now.
“No I didn’t…Sorry Rem”
“Were could they have gone?” Rem wondered out loud as a very babyish laugh rang out from the lake in the middle of the room. Both women wasted no time in running over to the lake; they found both Knives and Vash at the bank of the lake, both of them covered in mud and working together to get the other one even more muddy.
“Oh thank goodness…aside from being a little muddy they’re both okay” Mary said and laughed when Knives made an amused noise before smashing a hand full of mud in his younger brothers face.
“Oh you two almost gave me a heart attack!” not noting the mud or the fact that both boys were covered in it she kneed down and pulled both babies into her arms. Both babies looked at her innocently with their big eyes; one set blue the other turquoise. “I…I guess I’ll have to give them a bath before I can feed them”
“Looks like it…I’d help you but I have to get back to my post…sorry”
“No it’s alright, you go on I’ll grab the blanket and basket and go get these two cleaned up” Grinning while holding the two boys, Knives in the right and Vash in the left.
“Okay…see you after my post is over?” she asked as they went through the door leading to the normal part of the ship.
“Sure!” Rem said and the two women went of in different directions, Mary to the left going to the main control area and Rem to hers and the boy’s room. “So guys…” Rem said looking at both babies “What did you two think of your first time in the recreation room…besides getting all muddy?” she asked playfully. Both boys blinked before both of them grinned; letting out giggles out the two boys plopped there hands on Rem’s face, both hands leaving identical muddy handprints on each of Rem’s face.
“Should I take that as getting muddy was funniest?” both babies simply laughed again as they continued to put muddy handprints all over Rem’s face a cloths all the way to their room.
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
And that’s it for chapter one! What’s up for chapter two? Well that’s for me to know and you guys to find out! Wasn’t Knives and Vash the most adorable things? When I saw a picture of them as babies in a Manga scan on the internet I just had to make a chapter fiction like this!