Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Vira and Gyan ❯ Kidnapped! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own trigun. Curse the world! Well at least Vira and Gyan are mine, so do not use them.

Vira and Gyan - Chapter 1 - Kidnapped!

"Vash! Knives! Lunch!"

Vash smiled at the sound. Namely the word lunch. He hadn't eaten since breakfast, which was almost 4 hours ago.

"Hey," Said the tall man "Lets go to lunch, or Meryl will get mad."

His voice was diricted at a man sitting a a wheelchair a few feet away. In it sat a man with white hair, dispite his youthful face. Knives.

"Alright." Knives replied in a subdued voice.

Vash sighed. Knives had been depressed ever since Vash had beaten him. Even thought that was four years in the past, he was still depressed.

"We're coming Meryl!" Vash yelled back to the house"

"Good!" A somewha irate voice yelled back. "And don't you dare complain about my cooking!"

Vash grimaced. Meryl was taking a course in a new "Healthy" cooking style. The stuff tasted terrible. He walked behind Knives' wheelchair
and began rolling him to the house. He whistled along the way.

"Great," Vash thought "I wonder what she's going to make us eat this time."

They got to the house and were greeteg by a smiling Meryl.

"Glad your back." Said Meryl "Now come this way, and lets all try my new dish."

"Oh great," Replied Vash in a misreble voice "What is it this time?"

"It happens to be, Mr Vash the Stampede, my new Zuchenni, Brussel Sprout and Broccoli cassarole!" Meryl yelled "And if you don't like it then you don't get lunch! Got it?"

"Yes Ma'am" Vash replied, sounding even more misreble.

"Good!" Meryl said with a tone of finality.

"I guess I'll go out to eat!"

"WHAT!!??"

"See you later!" Called Vash as he ran out the door.

"THE NERVE OF THAT IDIOT!!" Meryl screamed "Well Knives," Meryl said, calming down almost instantly "Lets go have lunch!"

"Yes." Knives said in that same depressed voice, complety unphazed by Meryl's tantrum.

*******************
"Well," Vash said to himself, "I wonder where I should go for lunch."

Vash was walking down the middle of the town's Main Street, looking at all the various restraunts. One sign caught his eye. It read : "Jim's Cafe : The Best Donughts in Town"

"Donughts!" Vash yelled, and he ran to the cafe as fast as his legs could take him.

The inside of the cafe was well lit and spotless. Everything in the entire place seemed to shine.

"Well," Vash commented "This place certinally seems to well taken care of."

"Can I help you?" asked the man behind the counter.

"Yes," Vash said "I'd like a table please. And the lunch menu."

"Alright," The man replied "Right this way."

********************

On a hill near Vash and Meryl's house, a group of heavily armed men looked down at Meryl through the window.

"The Stampedes out" One of the men said "Now is the perfet time to strike."

"Agreed" Replied another man "But remember, the girl must be taken alive and UNDAMAGED."

"Right Boss." All the other men replied.

"Remember gentlemen, with the girl in hand, we will have total control over the massive power of Vash the Stampede." The Boss said.

********************

Meryl was just finishing up the dishes when an explosion rocked the house. She heard men running twards her, and soon the kitchen was full of scraggley looking men with a full compiment of all kinds of weapons. And all of them pointed at her.

"What do you want?" Meryl asked, glad Knives was out for a walk.

"You will come with us, Meryl Strife." The man in the center said. "Or we will kill your friend."

Anothe man walked in, carrying Knives, his leg soaked with blood.

"Knives!" Meryl cried

"I will only repeat myself once Meryl Strife." The man said. "Come with us, or we will kill your friend."

"Alright." Meryl said her voice subdued "But you promise not to hurt Knives, right?"

"I promise." The man replied.

*********************

Vash was just about to dig in when he heard an explosion coming from the direction of his house.

"What was that?!" he yelled and ran outside.

He saw aplume of smoke coming from his house.

"What the hell is going on?! Wait! Meryl!"

With that he ran top speed to the house.

**********************

When he arrived, he found the front door blown to peices. He ran inside to find Knives passed out on the kitchen floor, his leg soaked with blood, and he had a box next to his head. Vash quickly called 911 and within minutes Knives had been rushed to the hospitial. Then he turned his attention to the box.

"What is this?" Vash wondered as he opened it

Inside Vash found a bullet-sized cylynder and a note that said to put it in his ear. Vash obayed the note. From inside the cylynder a voice spoke:

"Vash the Stampede, if you ever want to see Meryl alive agian you will do exactly as I say."

To Be Continued

---------------------------------------------------------------

So how did you like my first chapter? R+R if you mant an update.