Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled: A Leah Clearwater Story ❯ Chapter 31 ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 31

Months pass by and being married to Nahuel is just as I expected it would be, wonderful.  Our thought patterns were so similar now, meaning that we both wanted to spend every waking moment in bed.  He had become very creative for finding reasons that we needed to be alone, I was blunter giving everyone the brush off, and my excuse was simple.  

“I’m a newly wed.” I told Ren trying move past her and go up the stairs behind Nahuel. He had already made it into to my room and was now looking back at the both of us.  

“Leah, I am sure that you can spare a few minutes for you best friend.” She said pushing me back down the stairs.  

“But. . .” I groaned and Nahuel laughed.

“I will wait for you . . . I am not going anywhere.”  His voice was deep and alluring making me want him even more.  Ren pushed me into the living room area.  

“Some crazy stuff has been going on while you’ve been in honey moon mode Leah,” Ren said, “Or more appropriately we found out some crazy information about Shelly, but I am not suppose to tell you all I am suppose to do pry you away from Nahuel.” Ren huffed and sat on the couch and looked around.  

“So we are waiting for Shelly?” I asked thinking that I might be able to sneak upstairs before she comes home.  

“Yes we are, and don’t even think about sneaking upstairs.” She pulled me onto the couch.  I rolled my eyes and plopped my head back on the couch.  

“I bet I already know what she is going to tell me.” I said thinking that maybe Elvria may have let the bomb drop that she is a witch.  

“I don’t, you couldn’t guess something like this.” Ren scoffed.     

“You saying that gives me more reason to believe I am right.”  I was actually growing a little more curious about what was going on, “go ahead Ren I promise I’ll act surprised when she tells me . . .  just tell me what you know.”  

“God I wish I could but I promised the girl . . .” Luckily Shelly entered the room before Ren had time to crack.  

“Hey Shelly what’s up!” I looked at her, her hair had now turned completely black, and her eyes were a brighter green.  She was starting to look like a completely different person.  

“Hey . . . I need to tell you something,” she sat on my other side and braced herself as she prepared to speak again.  

“Okay . . . I am listening.” I said trying to ease her into her admission.

“I’m . . . a witch” she looked as if she were holding her breath waiting for me to respond.  

“Guess what . . .  I turned into a big wolf and this other chick sucks blood from living animals . . . so what?”  I got off the couch and laughed at how lightly I pretended to take her little news she had to think I was crazy, but in reality this news was kind of mild in consideration with what we are and how we live even if I hadn’t already known.

“Leah, you can’t seriously think that this is no big deal!  And how do you think the Cullen’s will deal with the news?” She smoothed her hair down, “I don’t know how I am going to tell Seth.” Her eyes filled with worried she started to cry and at the same time rain started to fall outside.

“Hey none of that, this is actually good news, now you will be able to stay with us forever, I am sure Seth will love that . . . you aging has been a small concern of his.” I rubbed her back to console her.  

“How did you know I can’t age?” She glared at me and then delivered the same look to Ren, “You told her!” Her eyes glowed green.  

“Uhh, no, no I didn’t, Leah tell her!” Ren said obviously creeped out by Shelly’s stare.  

“She didn’t but Elvria told me something about it the day of my bachelorette party remember.”

“Oh. . .why didn’t you tell me, it would have saved me a lot of trouble, I thought I was losing my mind!” She snapped, “I mean you would not believe all of the crazy things I have been going through, like the my hair, my erratic mood swings, and things randomly appearing out of the blue.” She huffed.   

“Elvria told me not to,” I shrugged, “besides, it’s best you come to this conclusion on your own, or at least that’s what she said.”

“but I didn’t, she told me . . . she said something about possibly needing my help in the future, when I sat back and thought about it everything made since. . . I am a witch.” She sighed out of relief of having someone else know.   

“Yep a witich.  . . a creepy little witch” Ren laughed.

“Shut up!” Shelly laughed and hit her, “Ow!” Shelly shook her hand, “Immortal yes, but super strength that would be a negative, we all laughed.  

“It’s good hanging out with you Leah we thought you were going to forever be in your bedroom” Ren said laying her head on my shoulder.

“Whatever you’re crazy I talk to you plenty!” I patted her head and was about to get up and rejoin my husband despite their remarks.  Nahuel and I had gotten in the practice of being intimate at least three times day and we had only been together once, that was not going to cut it, at least not for me anyway.

“Hey wait, aren’t you going to help me tell everybody else?”  Shelly looked scared, she grabbed my hand, “at least help me tell Seth.”  Tears formed in her eyes again, and thunder clapped in the skies, I couldn’t imagine having such a big secret to tell someone you love.  I remember how difficult I thought it was going to be to tell Nahuel about imprinting on him.  I literally thanked God when he had found out for himself.

“Okay, let’s go find him.” I said didn’t want to waste any time. We went to Seth’s room to find Jacob, Seth, Nahuel, and Sam’s pack sitting staring mindlessly at the TV.  Nahuel jumped up and grabbed my hand I smiled at him, I think he thought that I was coming to rescue him, but I couldn’t until I helped Shelly, “Okay Shells, how do you want to do this, do you want to tell everyone or kick everybody out?”  She shrugged and looked down.  

“We should probably tell everyone make it like a ripping off a bandage . . . or so I’ve heard.” Ren went over to the TV and cut off, “Listen up Shelly has something she needs to say.” They all grumbled and complained which was to be expected she was standing in front one of their favorite objects.

“Okay Shelly you have the floor . . .” I said walking her in front of the TV.  She looked at everyone she started to shake.  

“I’m . . . I’m . . . I’m a” Seth got up and grabbed her away from me. He gave me that annoying what-did-you-do-to her face, to which I responded with my patented ‘get a life’ eye roll.    

“What’s wrong with her, Shells are you okay?”  He touched her chin and examined her face, “You don’t seem sick, just petrified.”  He laughed and she smiled sadly at him.  

“I have to tell you something, but I when I do I am afraid that you won’t want me anymore.”  Tears filled her eyes.  

“Shells bells you have to be crazy to think that anything you could say would make me stop wanting you.” He hugged her close to him and she began to fully sob.  

“Will someone please make her stop crying so the rain will stop.” Ren whispered to me over her shoulder.  I looked out the window it had begun to pour outside as soon as Shelly started to bawl, I hated to see what affected her anger would have on the weather.  

“So she is the reason for that!” I responded a little too loud.  

“What’s going on?” Nahuel asked, “Is this something serious?  Is she sick?” whispered from in my other ear.

“Shhh, she’s going to tell him.” I said urging them both to be quiet, I was curious to how my brother was going to take the news.  I had no doubt that it would be positive, Seth always looked on the bright side of things.  I truly couldn’t see how Shelly being a witch could be a negative thing, unless her skin was going to turn green, that would be a negative, I laughed at the thought.  

“Oh, God Seth I love you,” Shelly whispered and buried her head in his shoulder, “I need to tell you that . . .  I’m a witch.”

“What did you just say?” he said pulling her away from his chest so he could look at her.  

“I’m a witch. . .please don’t hate me” She touched his face and he grabbed her hand and kissed it.  

“Okay. . . what does that mean?” he asked confused, “I mean I get that you think you are witch, but why would that make me hate you?” He thought she was lying the whole thing was so comical that I had to laugh again.  Seth glared in my direction.  

“Seth she isn’t lying, she really is a witch.”  I spoke up hoping that if I confirmed the fact it would hurry the process along and I could get back to my room.  

“Right, so she dyes her hair black and now you are a believer.” He looked at me in disbelief, “are you all trying to trick me?”  He laughed.  

“Fine I’ll prove it!”  Shelly huffed, “This is the only trick I know how to do so far, meaning that it is the only thing that I can do that I control, I am still really new at this.” She closed her eyes and within seconds, she changed herself into someone who looked just like me.  

“Oh God! Change back! Change back!” I cringed seeing my image embraced romantically with my brother made me want to vomit; I think it had the same affect on him because he immediately dropped his arms.  

“Insane!” he stared at her and my double frowned at him.  

“No more insane than you changing into a big wolf!” she crossed her arms and sat down beside Sam.  Sam looked at her impressed at least I hope that was the look he was giving her.  

“She has a point Seth.” Sam and Paul both laughed, it was good to know Paul was still acting as his lap dog.   

“Can you please change back, out of all the people that you know, you had to change into my sister!”  

“Well, fine how about this.” Within seconds she had changed into Ren’s form, Does this work better for you dear?” She crossed her legs and twirled her hair.  

“Creepy!” Ren squealed and clapped delighted.  “Now do Rosalie!”  

“Stop Ren it’s not a game.” I nudged her.

“I agree with her, now change back.” Jacob said.  Shelly stood up and touched Seth’s chest and closed her eyes and resumed her true form.  

“Is this better?” She laughed folding into his arms.

“Perfect.” He whispered.  

“Awww,” Embry laughed, “Well at least you won’t ever have to be bored with her appearance.”

“I would have never that problem anyway,” he held her tighter, “Well at least I won’t have to worry about the woman I marry, looking old enough to be my mother.” Seth smiled at her.  

“You want to marry me!” Tears filled her eyes, I looked around the room and everyone was invested in their conversation, which kinda sucks for them because after it was over they were going to be ragged on about this.

“Of course I do, Shelly you are perfect for me.” He smiled, then became serious, “the question is do you want to marry me . . . there is still the risk that I could imprint.  I don’t want to, I only want you, I only love you.”

“Of course I will marry you goof ball, who else would be able to deal with my inner crazy” she laughed.  

“No one” he whispered.  

“Congratulations Seth,” Nahuel said, I looked up at him confused, “you’re engaged.”  Seth and Shelly looked at other taking in what this moment meant.  

“Oh, no they’re not!” Ren said, “I’m supposed to be next.  You’re gonna have to take it back!  Come on, take it back!” I laughed I knew that Ren would have a fit as soon as Nahuel said the word engaged.  

“Calm down Ren, it’s not official until Shelly has a ring.  How about that?” I couldn’t stop my laughter.

“It better not be.” She murmured crossing her arms against her chest.    
---------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------

“What does Seth mean when he says someone is whipped?” Nahuel asked me as we walked down the hall to my bedroom.  

“Did he call you that?” I didn’t know whether think it was funny or to be angry with him.  Nahuel looked at me waiting for his answer completely disregarding my question. “It means that that the person that you are with ‘controls’ you for lack of a better way to put it . . .it’s probably not the best definition.” I closed my bedroom door and began to undress, he watched me as he always does with his eyes wide and his lips slightly parted.  One time I tried to make it more interesting my dancing seductively but he just laughed, it seemed he found me the most attractive when I was being completely natural.  

“Yes that is what he called me . . . there could be worst things than being controlled by you.” He wrapped his arms around my now naked body.  He went to kiss me and I yawned, “are you to tired to . . .” He didn’t finish his statement but his eyes looked disappointed.  

“No of course not, I just . . .” I yawned again which was crazy because hadn’t yawned in years . . . since I was human.  I thought briefly about what Elvria said about me becoming human, but that couldn’t be possible because I had just phased yesterday.  

“You should rest Leah,” He lifted me and placed me into the bed, “I can wait until morning.” He smiled playfully but I knew he had to be put out, I knew I was more than put out, I was pissed off if I could have come upstairs when I wanted to this wouldn’t be happening.  

“But what if I can’t,” I tried to be seductive getting on top of him but I yawned for the third time.  

“I believe you’ll manage.” He laughed, kissed me, and then released me abruptly.  “That was not my brightest idea.  Goodnight Leah.”

“Yeah, yeah.” I huffed and moved to his sighed, I could feel his silent laughter shake the mattress.  

----------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------

It had been almost a week since that yawning incident, who knew that a stupid yawn could ruin my life.

“Six days, Ren, six,” I grumbled to her in between classes I banged my head on the locker for emphasis.  

“God, remind me never to yawn around Jacob!” she laughed.  “Ya know if I were you I probably wouldn’t take no for an answer.”  

“You would never have to . . . imprint remember.”

“That hasn’t been going all to well for good old Nahuel has it.” She laughed and I shoved her.  “I’m just sayin you say no to him a lot”

“Do you think he could be getting me back for that?” Usually when I disagree with Nahuel it’s over something stupid like what to watch on T.V. or who’s driving to school, he wouldn’t really be offended by that would he.  

“Nahuel doesn’t seemed like the revenge type, “ Ren said , “since it doesn’t seem like you have any plans for tonight why don’t you hang out with me and Shelly instead of moping alone.”  

“I haven’t been moping . . . I have been drawing and stuff.” I grumbled.  

“Oh wow how interesting,” Ren rolled her eyes sarcastically, “If you change your mind we plan to hang out on Uncle Jasper’s boat.”  I cringed I hated boats that made up my decision for me.  

“That’s quite alright I want nothing to do with that boat.” The bell rang and we started walking to class.  

“Nahuel likes the boat, maybe we’ll ask him to go instead.” Ren teased.  

“Not funny Ren.”

“So you’ll come?” Ren retorted.  
---------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
   
Night fell and I sat yet again on Jasper’s boat but instead of the having the company of my too gorgeous for words husband, I sat with Alice, Shelly, and Ren.  They all seemed to be having a great time, even though I was there I just didn’t feel right, it was like I was on the outside looking in.  Ren tried repeatedly to include me into their conversation.

“What about you Leah?” Ren asked me a question, but I had no idea what they were talking about.  

“What about me?” I asked hoping for little more detail on what they were talking about.  

“Are you in?” Shelly squealed, “It isn’t really a big deal for any of you, I’m the one that’s going to suffer!” They all laughed

“Come on Leah!” Ren grabbed my arms, “live a little!”  

“Okay, fine whatever.” Whatever I had gotten myself into couldn’t be too terrible that were especially since they all seemed to be doing it.

“Excellent!” Alice squealed pulling out bathing suits and some skis, “Who’s going first?”  I opened my mouth to protest not wanting to get the water, but I took this moment to practice keeping my mouth shut and just go with the flow.  

“Can I have the black one?”  Alice handed me the bathing suit.  Not to my surprise Ren went first the girl was craziest person I knew.  

“Okay, I’m ready!” they had attached the equipment to the boat, and Alice sped off.  Ren scream and giggled the whole time, it look like she was having fun, she kept trying to put on foot in the air, each time she would be knock off balance and land on her face.  I think she would have been able to do it if anyone but Alice was driving, she drove like anyone would expect her to, which is too fast and recklessly.  After a good thirty minutes Ren deemed it my turn.  I strapped myself to the skis and gave the thumbs up.  I gripped the pole for dear life.  Alice took off and the motion of course jerked me forward as I expected it to, but I wasn’t expecting to enjoy the sensation, maybe it was a little like running the speed and freedom made you feel like you were escaping something horrible or just something you didn’t want to deal with.  My thoughts wondered back to Nahuel and his strange behavior as of late.  He still acted the same as if cared for me, and wanted my attention over everyone else, but one important thing was missing.  Part of me felt like I was making a big deal over nothing.  In sitcoms, married couples have dry spells all the time, and I really don’t consider myself to be a sex fiend, I just love the closeness of being with Nahuel, not to mention his touch, his scent, his skin, the intense pressure of him inside me, and the high that I experienced every time I was with him.  

“Leah!” someone called me bring me back into the present just in time to be knocked down by some large awkward object.  The blow from the object left me slightly disoriented, I felt as I disconnected from the pole and began to sink into the water.  After a few moment I regrouped and tried to swim to the surface only to find that the stupid skis that were still on my feet had become stuck.  I struggled to pull myself free from the skis as soon as I did; I felt some one pulling me back to surface.  I gasped for air, my heart was pounding painfully against my chest cavity as I turned to see who had been bold enough to save me, and I thought it was going to be Alice or possibly Ren.  

“Nahuel!  Where did you . . . ?” He didn’t say anything to me, he just assisted me with getting back onto the boat.  Jasper was talking with Alice and Ren and Shelly were sitting there silently like they were two kids in time out.  As soon as we were completely in the boat Jasper took off and we drove immediately to were both cars were located.  I hopped off the boat and went to ride with the Ren and the rest back home, but instead Nahuel grabbed my arm and maneuvered me over to the passengers side of my own vehicle, “What’s wrong with you!” I glared at him.  We both now in the car and he began to drive.  

“What is wrong with me?  What is wrong with you?  Are you crazy Leah?”  he said not looking at me.  

“Oh please, Nahuel you yourself said that I am not that fragile.” I looked out the window annoyed by the content of the conversation and the pains in my chest that were caused arguing with him.  

“Leah I had no idea where you were lucky for me, Jasper knew were his wife was and that you were with her, and then we get there to surprise you and everybody’s worried because you haven’t come back up to the surface!  Why didn’t you call me?” he pulled off in a wooded area and cut the engine.  

“I didn’t think you would care,” I murmured, “we haven’t been as much time together as we used to.”  

“What are you talking about? How could you think I wouldn’t want to know where you are?”  He lowered his voice, which made the pain I was experiencing lessen.  

“Honestly, I just thought you had become bored with me, you do realize we haven’t . . .”

“Had sex?  Trust me I know.” He laughed, “It has been really difficult to keep my distance but you seemed like you needed to catch up on your rest.  So I decided to cut back for a couple of days, and after that you stopped coming into the room after school, you go and hang out with Ren or go into the woods and draw, I’d watch you from the window.  Today when I didn’t see you and I hadn’t heard anything from you all day I began to worry that my father had . . .” He face became stressed.  

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to worry you.” I picked at the blanket that was wrapped around me.  I felt stupid for misunderstanding the whole situation, and even more stupid for not having this conversation with Nahuel days ago.  

“Why did you stop coming to the room?  Is the only time that my company is good to you is when we are intimate?” he seemed insulted and the way he put it he should have been.

“No, Nahuel. God no, I love every second I spend with you,” I took a minute to really think about why I had stopped going to the room, “I guess I just couldn’t stand being rejected by you, it hurts even if you do it nicely or playfully it still hurts ya know.”  We both looked at each other for the first time since we had been sitting there.  

“I never meant to make you feel rejected; I actually felt like you were rejecting me.”  He rubbed my cheek, “I am sorry Leah” he kissed my lips, and what I thought was going to be a small kiss turned to something much more.  I don’t know how but he landed his whole tongue in my mouth.  We continued to kiss passionately, he pulled me away from my blanket and onto his lap, and his hand wandered my whole body as we made out.  He broke our kiss only to connect his lips to the areas around my breast; while he did this, he allowed my fingers to get lost in his hair.  He went to lean me backward and I accidentally bumped into the horn.

“Oops,” I tried to catch my breath, “wanna go to the backseat.” It really wasn’t a question as I had already maneuvered myself into the back.  He joined me and picked up were he left off, he untied the strings to the bottom half of my bikini and removed it.  I fumbled a couple times in my attempt unbutton his pants which caused him to lend a hand, I guess I wasn’t moving fast enough. He moved with a purpose each movement was deep and intense, most of our love making was more light and playful.  No sweet loving words were said only moans of satisfaction and release.  I watched his face as he moved sometimes it seemed as if he were trying to hold his breath, which made me attempt to laugh but all I could muster was a rather loud moan.  He turned me to my side and entered me once more.  One of his hands toyed at my breast, and the other applied pressure to the area below my belly button heightening the pleasure of each of his movements.  Nahuel had amazing stamina I didn’t think it were possible for both he and I to sweat but we did, and his whole body tasted like sticky sugary deliciousness.

--------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------

Was it a dream?  I had memories of all kinds of wonderfully inappropriate acts with my husband but I could not remember how it ended or if it were truly real.  I knew from the feel of the bed that I was at home in my room.  I reached over to the side were he normally lay, only to end up disappointed.  I groaned annoyed I wanted him to be in the room, I need to talk to him, but first I needed to fully wake up.  

“She’s coming to,” I heard Edward whispered which caused me to groan again, why he was announcing my awakening.  

“Leah?” I felt the bed move as Nahuel now beside me on the bed, he grabbed my hand.  

“What happened last night?” I uttered groggily with my eyes still closed still fighting the battle to wake up.  

“We can talk about that later,” he touched my cheek, “are you okay you have been asleep for most of the day?”  

“Yeah I feel great just kinda exhausted, but amazing.” I finally opened my eyes to look at him, but instead of waking to his normal loving stare, him seemed as if he were stunned by something.  

“Leah, your eyes!”