Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ What is this feeling called? ❯ Learning Japanese ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

At the Cullen's House
Lula looked at Emmett with such love in her eyes until she heard a throat clear. She looked up to see Rosalie standing there glaring at her.
"What?" Lula demanded, she wasn't really in the mood to deal with Rosaalie at the moment.
"I hate you..." Rosalie said.
"Yeah well I don't like kyuketsuki baishunfu, either."
"What does that even mean?"
"Go look it up in a dictionary." Lula said with a smile on her face now.
Rosalie gave one last glare then stormed off.
Angel came in and doubled over with laughter. "Oh, that's is so funny, Lula." She straightened up, "Can I pick on her next?"
"Of course."
"What did you call her anyways?" Jasper asked coming in and standing beside Angel.
"I just called her a 'vampire whore' nothing more than that."
"Don't you think that is a little mean?" Edward said coming into the room with Bella. His arm was drapped around her waist and she was leaning against him.
"Not if it's true." Lula said as she tried to hold back the rest of her laughter.
"Now come on." Angel said as if she was going to scold Lula, "We all know it's true there is no hiding it."
"I have a question..." Lula said.
"What?" Edward asked looking at her.
"Where's Alice been lately?"
"Yea that's a good question," Angel said looking at Jasper who had yet to leave her side. "The only time that I have seen her is when we are at school and even that she gives me a quick once over than dashes off again."
"Well we broke up..." JAsper said.
"What?! Why?!" Lula exclaimed.
"She saw me falling in love with another girl."
"Who?" Asked Angel.
"Um... You..."
"Me?" Angel asked with some hope. "Is her vision true?"
"Her visions are always true unless she tries to change it."
"So does that mean you like me?"
"Yes."
"Sweet!" Angel said hugging Jasper, who suprisingly isn't effected by her scent.
"Yeah, sweet..." Jsper said smiling and slowly wrapping his arms around her.
"So does that mean we are boyfriend and girlfriend?" Angel asked leaning back to look him in the face.
"Yes, I guess it does."
"Cool." Angel said placing a kiss on his lips.