Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ What is this feeling called? ❯ Discovery ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Are you sure you saw Japer?” Lula asked handing a glass of water to Angel then sat down on the couch beside her.
 
After the concert had ended both of them went backstage to hang out with the band and to calm down Angel.
 
“I'm positive!” Angel said trying to stand up for the umpteenth time only to be pushed back down by ChaCha.
 
“You could have just imagined it all…” Gackt suggested.
 
Angel glared at him, “Aren't you the one who said I could bump into my boyfriend while I was here?!”
 
Gackt looked at her with sympathy in his eyes, “I didn't really think it would happen.”
 
Tears formed in Angel's eyes causing Lula to wrap her arms around Angel and rest her head upon her shoulder.
 
“What really happened to your boyfriends?” ChaCha asked.
 
“You wouldn't believe us if we told you.” Lula answered.
 
“Try us.”
 
Lula looked down at that, “It's a secret.”
 
“How about this, a secret for a secret?”
 
“Um…”
 
“Fine!” Angel said, “But you go first.”
 
“Okay,” Gackt said looking at her, “We're really vampires. It's not just a made up story.”
 
“Well then I guess you would believe us.” Lula said looking up at him.
 
“So your boyfriends are vampires, too?” You asked.
 
“Yes.”
 
“Then it might have been your boyfriend you saw after all.” ChaCha said smiling at Angel.
 
“Told you,” Angel said smiling back at ChaCha. “Now can I go to my hotel and sleep?”
 
“No because Yukihiro has made room for you in his humble abode and Lula will be sleeping over at our house.” You said.
 
“Of course.”
 
 
Angel walked out into the kitchen to see Hyde and Yukihiro drinking coffee and reading newspapers.
 
“You look like old people doing that.” She said grabbing a coffee mug and pouring a cup for herself.
 
“And you shouldn't be drinking coffee at your age.” Hyde commented back setting down his paper.
 
“You sound like my dad.”
 
“Well your dad is a smart man.”
 
Angel shook her head, “When can I meet your wife?” She said trying to divert the conversation at hand.
 
“She is actually in Seoul doing a television show.”
 
“Aww… Well next time that I visit you better introduce her to me.”
 
“I will.” Hyde said smiling at her.
 
Angel smiled back at him then looked back and forth between him and Yukihiro, “So umm… last night we kind of shared some secrets after the concert and I need to know one thing…”
 
“Go ahead.” Yukihiro said finally setting down his paper to look at her.
 
“Are you guys' vampires?”
 
Hyde, who happened to be taking a sip of his coffee at the time, spit it out and stared at her incredulously, “What?”
 
“Gackt and his band admitted to being vampire so I figured that you guys were too and if I'm wrong, I'm sorry.” Angel said looking down.
 
“No, it's okay,” Yukihiro said with a chuckle and smiled at her. “You just caught us off guard that's all. Yes, we are vampires too except for Ken. But he knows about our secret and declined to being turned into one because he says he's too old.”
 
“Well then you need to know that Lula and my boyfriends are vampires too and I saw my boyfriend last night at the concert.”
 
“I figured that he was a vampire.”
 
“Really?!” Angel and Hyde said at the same time.
 
“Are you sure that you two aren't related because saying the same things at the same time either means that you are related or you're dating.”
 
“Yes,” Hyde said, “I'm sure we are neither of those.”
 
Angel laughed, “So what are we doing today?” She asked to change the subject.
 
“Taking you out to get a make-over.” Hyde said.
 
“What's wrong with the way I look?”
 
“Nothing.” Yukihiro said.
 
“Then why a make-over?”
 
“Because Mana loves to do it.”
 
 
Angel stood there looking at herself in the mirror as Mana looked at his handiwork.
 
“I love it!” Angel said smiling at Mana.
 
Mana smiled back at her.
 
Angel was wearing a black and white frilly gothic Lolita dress, a hat that had the top cut off of it and sat sideways upon her head, black and read high-top boots, and a silver ring that had skulls all around it and an obsidian jewel in the middle.
 
“This has always been my dream wedding outfit. Why am I wearing it now?”
 
“We're doing a music video with Malice Mizer and there is supposed to be a fight over the brides.” Yukihiro said coming up behind her, “And you and Lula are the brides.”
 
“Who am I supposed to be marrying?”
 
“Me.” Hyde said coming to stand on the other side of her.
 
“Who's fighting you?”
 
“Yu~ki.”
 
“And whose Lula supposed to be marrying?”
 
“She's marrying Yu~ki but I will be fighting for her.”
 
“That's cool, it's kind of like the Gackt and Mana wedding.”
 
Mana smiled knowing that he was going to like Angel.
 
At that moment Lula walked in wearing…