Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Angelic Creation, Namely, Light ❯ The Rose Bride's Number ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Angelic Creation, Namely, Light

Disclaimer: Neither Dragon Ball Z or Shoujo Kakumei Utena belongs to me, and I make no money from this work of fanfiction.

Warning: this will have lots of yuri, and will take some elements from the Utena movie. Gotta have the dance scene in there… There will also be a slaughtering of the family relationships in the DBZ characters. Basically, it'll be fun.

Cast: Son Chichi/Tenjou Utena, Juuhachigou / Himemiya Anthy, others to follow

Once upon a time, there was a princess who was mourning the loss over her mother. Then a prince came to her, and wiped away her tears, and kissed her. Then he told her to never loose her kindness and nobility, and gave her a rose ring, saying that it would lead her back to him someday.

Was it an engagement ring? She wondered, and wore it always. However, she was so impressed by the prince that she decided to become a prince herself….

~*~*~*~*~*~

"TENJOU! I have told you, over and over again, you are NOT to wear that, that, OUTFIT to classes!"

Chichi's eyes widened and she turned to see an old professor, Mr. Roshi, who was looking her up and down in annoyance.

"I've told you a thousand times, Roshi-sensei, that there is nothing in the schools rules that says a girl can't wear a boy's uniform!" she answered, gesturing to her black uniform jacket and red spandex shorts.

"Who gives a damn about the school rules? That uniform just ain't sexy!" he said, frowning.

Chichi just blinked at him, then went red with rage. From out of nowhere, a giant frying pan materialized, and she stalked over to him…

Only to have her best friend suddenly run in, screaming "CHICHI-SAMA!"

There was a loud crash as the dark haired girl was nearly glommed out of a nearby open window. There was a loud yelling and hugging as an extremely hyper young man snuggles up against his 'prince'.

"Oh, my true love, how are you? I missed you before class! How dare you do so to your Onion Prince???"

Chichi gasped for air, trying to get air back into her mashed lungs. After standing up straight, still with her best friend, who was nearly twice her weight, wrapped around her like an affectionate python, she wheezed loudly.

"Goku… nice to see you too… it'll never happen again…"

"OH WOW! There he is!" exclaimed Goku, immediately forgetting that he had nearly crushed Chichi and was now staring out that open window. His eyes went huge and starry as he stared down at the a handsome, well muscled, short, flamed haired man who was talking to a delicate looking blonde down in the rose garden.

The conversation didn't look all that pleasant, and Chichi's eyes widened and face went pale with rage. The flame haired man had just struck the blonde girl.

"Why did he hit his girlfriend??" she snarled, leaning out of the window, ready to shout at the bastard for hitting a defenseless girl.

"Stop, stop!" Goku yipped, grabbing her by the back of her uniform. "Please don't! That is Saionji Vegeta!"

"Who?" Chichi muttered, still glaring down at the asshole down in the garden.

"He's the captain of the kendo club and that girl is Himemiya Juuhachigou, she's just someone connected with the student council! He'd tear you apart!"

Chichi didn't answer, just glowered, and turned to leave. Goku started to chatter at her like the whole incident hadn't happened, when they came upon a group of boys and girls standing in front of a bulletin board, laughing at something.

Chichi peered up at it.

Someone beside them started laughing. Before long, the entire gathering was lost in mocking laughter. Chichi was puzzled until she saw the several pages of a letter pinned to the cork.

Thumbing through it, she saw it was a sweet, sentimental, if somewhat awkward love letter, to Saionji.

"Can you believe that CRAP?" said a boy.

"That is one of the most pathetic things I have ever read!" said girl next to him, tears running down her face.

Chichi looked at them strangely and scowled, her aura coloring bright orange. "That is so rude! Who would dare put something so private up to be made fun of in public!"

Looking it over again, she noticed that it was addressed to "Vegeta". Before she could get to who had wrote it, however, there was a muffled sob, and Goku had turned to run away. Sprinting, he was around a turn before she could say anything.

"Goku sent it?" she whispered, outraged. "And that bastard just put it up to be made fun of? How dare he…"

Eyes narrowed, she stomped down stairs to the kendo club dojo…

"SAIONJI!" she yelled, pounding her way inside, and saw that the short, spiky haired man was practicing forms with his bokken.

"Yes?" he asked, off handedly, and swung the blade down at her head. Chichi caught it with hand and curled up a lip.

"You insulted my friend's honor, and now you are going to apologize!"

"WOMAN! Who the hell do you think-? That ring…" he murmured, looking at the delicate signet ring on right hand. His eyes widened, then narrowed, and he smirked.

"Of course, you are my next challenger. Meet me in the woods behind the school tonight!" With that, Vegeta swept out of the dojo and away, Himemiya from earlier waiting for him and leaving with him.

This left a bewildered Chichi staring at his back while they left.

"But… I thought the woods were off limits..?"

~*~*~*~*~

Chichi wondered what the hell was going on as she walked through the dark and leaf littered woods behind the school, and clenched her fist. She had been able to sense Saionji's power level- it was much higher than hers. Yet she had to do it- it was the right thing to do, since that little bastard had hurt her dearest friend. Clutching her trusty frying pan, the only weapon she had with her, she took a deep breath, hoping to quiet her fluttering heart. Walking deeper into the forest, she found a path, and followed it, until she came to a massive gate, with the wrought iron, stylistic rose at its top.

She looked at it, wondering how to get by, and if this was a good enough excuse of getting out of the fight. Shaking her head at such a thought, she went up to the gate and rattled it. Was Vegeta supposed to let her in?

Absently, while she rattled it, the rose ring her prince gave her all those years ago brushed against it…

From out of nowhere, there was a rush of water and sound and Chichi jerked, trying to find the source, as the massive entrance way opened before her.

Chichi wondered if her eyes would bug out as she looked at the insanely twisted staircase before her, but her resolve firmed and she began the climb- that led to a bizarre hanging platform…

"What is that?" she choked, looking up to see a hanging, upside down castle of fairy tale proportions, glittering with fantasy lights.

"An illusion, if you will. A hologram, it does not exist, save for the one who sleeps there," said a smooth voice, and Chichi turned to see Vegeta, in some kind of strange French uniform get up, with a green rose pinned to lapel. While she was standing and gaping at that, Himemiya gracefully came forward and put a white rose on her black jacket. Before she could say anything, the lovely girl leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"Good luck."

SMACK!

"You have never wished a Duelist luck before, and you will not start now!" snarled Vegeta, backhanding red clad girl and she fell, to Chichi's screech of outrage.

"What the hell DID YOU DO THAT FOR?? AIN'T SHE YOUR GIRL FRIEND?"

"No," said Vegeta, frowning. "She is the Rose Bride, and the prize of the Duels… Didn't you know that? You wear a ring…"

Snorting to himself, he shook his head. "It matters not. JUU!"

Obediently Himemiya came forward, and leaned backwards, as Saionji shouted, "Grant me the power to bring World Revolution!"

A sword, a beautiful, glittering weapon emerged from her chest and Vegeta pulled it free callously, not noticing the wince of pain it caused. He brandished it, sneering at the frying pan Chichi put in front of her.

"Pathetic," he hissed, and brought the Sword of Dios down in a casual, overhand swing.

It rang against the cast iron, over and over again, as Chichi desperately tried to block, over and over again, and handle the super speed of his fists and feet. He knocked her down. Taking to the air, she saw him hover there, and she closed her eyes, angry at her own weakness.

Down he came, laughing, and once again, Chichi blocked with her pan, just barely, and there was a horrific screech of breaking metal as it shattered. Chichi rolled out of the way- and then punched upwards with all her might- and hit his groin. A rasping gasp was heard…

With her last minute of strength, she swung up- and scattered the green petals.

"I lost…"

"NO!" howled Vegeta, as Chichi looked up at him, dazed. Snarling impotently, the former Champion looked down at the new victor, then desperately at Himemiya, eyes pleading.

"Please… Juu, come with me?"

"I can no longer do that, Vegeta," she said, and floated over to the exhausted Chichi, and helped her up.

"I am Himemiya Juuhachigou," said the blonde, blue eyes peering at her Engaged through wire rim glasses.

"As of right now, I am your flower."

To be continued!