Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Arisugawa's Locket ❯ Another Winter's Night ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Another Winter's Night

Hitomi smiled up at Makoto as she walked in. 'She's so cute,' Hitomi thought, looking the taller girl over, her athletic form dressed in a tight, business style dress. 'She's even wearing a tie,' Hitomi sighed, unconsciously adjusting her own school uniform.

Her smile instantly turned into a little frown when she realized Matoko was here with a date. Haruna Sakurada followed Matoko in, wearing a slinky, long dress that swept around her. 'Oh, well,' Hitomi thought a bit mournfully, 'I guess all the good ones are taken.'

Before Hitomi could think of anything else, strong arms slid around her body from behind her. She loudly squealed as they squeezed her, and she whirled around to see Milerna standing right behind her, a little smile on her face. She wore a loose while shirt and skintight leather pants, a jacket resting over her slim shoulders.

"Did you miss me?" Milerna asked her with a cocky little grin, looking almost pirate like in the dim light of the bar.

As they walked inside, Makoto smiled as a slow song came on over the sound system. "You look lovely tonight," Makoto said softly into Haruna's ear. She bent closer, whispering, "Would you like to dance with me?"

"I'd love to," Haruna said, looking up at her with a smile. Makoto gently led Haruna over to the dance floor and then took her into her arms. She snuggled in to Makoto as they slowly swayed together to the music. One slow song seemed to flow into another as they lost themselves to the pleasures of the dance.

Over by the jukebox, and concealed from their line of sight, Natsuna and Minako fretted as they went over the music selection. "We're running out of slow songs," Minako complained, frowning down at the list.

"It looks like they're having a good time though," Natsuna said, looking out at Haruna and Makoto dancing together. Makoto gently held Haruna in her arms, in a posture that said 'I have no intention of letting you go, ever'. "Are there any not-so-fast songs?" Natsuna asked.

Minako nodded, feeding more coins in and then pressing more buttons. "I hope they appreciate this," Minako said wryly.

"Don't worry," Natsuna said archly to her, "I promise I'll reward you myself, later." Minako blushed faintly.

A tall, pink haired woman came over to them, her long hair flowing down her back. She wore a man's suit, slightly altered to fit, and looked both classy and cool. "Could you do me a favor and put 'Sometimes, Love can' on, please?" she asked, pressing some coins into the surprised Minako's hand. She soon was swaying out on the dance floor, holding a dark skinned girl with purple hair held close to her.

Elsewhere on the large dance floor, Misato relaxed in Priss' arms as they swayed to the music. "Hmm, I've missed you," Misato sighed.

A gentle kiss, "With my job and yours we don't see each other as often as I'd like." A thoughtful look, "But if we did it more often, I figure one of us wouldn't survive."

"I'm not that demanding!" Misato protested cutely. 'Still, I was the one who suggested a morning quickie last time,' she admitted to herself. "Some progress of the Rei and Asuka front," she reported to Priss with a smile.

Priss grinned, thinking of that odd little couple, "What's happened?"

"Rei's moved into Asuka's room," Misato said with a grin.

Priss was about to ask about that when she was bumped into by someone. She turned around, only to see... herself.

Urd looked over at the older Priss and the strange lady in surprise, keeping a firm grip on her own Priss' arm. "Well, this is interesting," she said dryly.

"What in the world?" Misato said, holding on to her Priss firmly, too.

The longer, spiky haired Priss found herself meeting the eyes of a slightly older, less punk version of herself. "I don't think I want to try and figure this out," one Priss finally sighed out softy to the other one.

The other Priss firmly nodded her agreement. "I really need to get a beer," she said with a smile, and both of them laughed softly.

Misato and Urd exchanged a knowing look, and each of them took a hold of their Priss and then headed off in opposite directions. "You're probably a bad influence on yourself, you know that?" Urd remarked.

Makoto smiled a bit sadly as Haruna eased herself back a bit from her grip. She looked up, Makoto's hands resting on her shoulders, then pulled Makoto down into a kiss on the lips. She wrapped her arms around Makoto's neck and kept on kissing, until they had to separate for a breath. 'Wow,' Makoto thought dazedly.

"I've wanted to do that for the last few weeks," Haruna admitted. She smiled shyly. "It was as nice as I hoped."

Makoto leaned down and kissed Haruna this time, using all the kissing experience she had gathered over they years. "How was that?"

"Even better," Haruna admitted breathlessly.

"Do you want to come home with me again?" Makoto asked with a smile.

"As long as we're both in that comfortable bed of yours," Haruna answered.

"I think I can guarantee that," Makoto said, sliding a arm around Haruna's shoulders.

Our Cast This Episode: Hitomi and Milerna are from Escaflowne the Movie, Makoto, Minako, Haruna and Natsuna are from Sailor Moon, Misato, Rei and Asuka are from Neon Genesis Evangelion, Urd is from Oh My Goddess, And finally the two Prisses are from Bubblegum Crisis, original and 2040.

Parts of this episode , in a somewhat different form, have appeared previously in: Sailor Moon: Love and Lightning.

Author's Note: In A Goddess Comes to Call, Priss Asagiri (2040) meets and falls for Urd. In Girls Night Out, Priss (Original series) meets and becomes the snuggle bunny of Misato.

An cute little imaginary SD version of Priss Asagiri pops up, angrily proclaiming to everyone who can hear her, "I'm not her snuggle bunny!"

SD Misato tackles her, loudly proclaiming "Yes you are!" Both SD characters fall into a tangle of arms and legs, and from the sound effects it appears that they're having a good time.

The problem is, I had both versions show up in the Locket at different times. So. I decided, why not have them meet...