Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Arisugawa's Locket ❯ Shoujoai Forums Special! Two ( Chapter 42 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Arisugawa's Locket: The shoujoai.com forums special! Part Two!

Not far away from the locket a crowd was gathering in the darkness of the side street. "All right," Tendo Nabiki said, "pay up front and we'll get started." She looked the male human, lizard hybrid over thoughtfully, "And you are?"

"Kaibutsu," the nearly six foot tall man tried to smile at her pleasantly, showing off an very impressive set of fangs

Nabiki took a half step back from him just in case. "Ok," she went into her sales pitch, "the Nyanniichuan water has been altered to create a temporary transformation. However, you all have to sign your waivers that totally absolve me of any legal responsibility if this goes wrong, understand?" Some dubious nods, "Then let's begin."

Kaibutsu visibly braced himself as a ladle full of water was dumped over his head, then a remarkable transformation occurred. Dark brown hair lightened, features softened, the body acquired more curves, and most noticeably moderate sized breasts appeared. The slightly stocky figure turned about, admiring the tailed but quite shapely behind.

"Oh good, you didn't explode," Nabiki said cheerfully, "the Springs Guide was a bit worried that might happen too." She gave the men a perky look, "Next, please?"

"That would be me," WorldwalkerPure stepped up rather nervously. The six foot tall, green eyed and brown-and-blonde haired man submitted to a dousing. She shrank, her hair lightening even more as the beard he had entirely disappeared. "Neat," she blinked, "now I can see what the girl's bathrooms look like."

Nabiki sweatdropped. WorldwalkerPure hesitated, and she asked, "What?"

"Do you sell clothes too?" WorldwalkerPure asked. She smiled cheerfully, "I suddenly have the urge to wear purple. Lots of purple."

The three young women made their way through the crowd, and picked up their drinks at the bar. Kelly Marks was standing nearby watching the crowds with an amused expression on her face, the pale young woman catching the eye of more than one person. It was the eyes that did it, those striking green eyes behind those glasses.

"Ah, Rio?" Siobhan Ward murmured

"Yes?" Rio turned back to her with a smile.

"The sign outside said Arisugawa's Locket," Siobhan said softly, "you don't think it's the same Arisugawa as...?"

A soft chuckle from Kelly, "You better hope not. You did blow up her dorm room."

"Think I should try to find her and apologize?" Siobhan asked Rio softly.

Rio looked around them at the mob of women, "Well, this is a pretty nice bar. We do want to go back here later."

"Apologize it is," Siobhan agreed.

Utena had to smile slightly as she noticed the other girl. With black/.brown slightly messy hair and boy's clothes, she watched Anthy shyly while sipping a drink. "Looks like you have a fan, too," Utena pointed out to Anthy quietly.

Anthy looked a bit surprised, "She is cute, in a scruffy sort of way."

"Shy, too," Utena noted. She smiled slightly, "If someone doesn't do something she'll probably just sit in that corner all night."

Anthy's eyes widened, "I couldn't." But she was smiling, looking somewhat thoughtful.

"Why not give her a thrill?" Utena smiled, "I promise I won't get jealous."

Anthy rose, tidying out her skirt before walking towards the young lady in the corner. "My friend doesn't want to get up just now," she smiled at the visibly pale girl, "and I feel like dancing. Would you mind?"

"Sure," she squeaked. She offered Anthy an shaking hand, "I'm Mariannie."

"I'm Anthy," the slightly shorter girl smiled, and gently drew her out to the dance floor.

Tally Beoulve sighed softly, taking a sip of her drink. "I wish I had been able to talk Stephanie into going here with me," she said.

"Girlfriend still in the closet?" Juri asked sympathetically. She had noticed the Filipina girl drinking alone, despite the crowds, and went over to see if she could be of assistance.

"Half in, half out," Tally agreed, her jaw length dark brown hair falling to frame her face.

"I was interested in a girl like that in school," Juri admitted, thinking back to Shiori, "she finally came out a few months back, but it was too late by then."

"I keep telling her, 'Gotta' try sometime,' but.." Tally shrugged eloquently.

"Excuse me," a voice came from behind Juri.

Arisugawa Juri turned, raising an eyebrow as she took in the two ladies. 'Obviously a couple,' she noted from their stance. The one girl looked a bit nervous, and appeared to be the one who spoke. "Yes?" she asked.

Siobhan Ward took a deep breath, then the black haired girl blurted, "I'm really sorry about blowing up your dorm room!"

Juri blinked, "Wha..?"

"I think," the cool voice said, "that apology was meant for me." All four women turned to see another version of Juri standing there, a younger woman who looked over at the two young ladies thoughtfully. "Counselor," she nodded to Rio then looked at Siobhan before saying, "what are you two doing in here?"

"I was about to ask you the same question," Rio admitted.

"Does this sort of thing happen often?" Tally asked the sitting Juri softly.

"Oh, yes," Juri smiled wryly as the three walked off.

Kelly was about to follow Rio, Juri and Siobhan when she recognized a familiar looking redhead. The slender young woman quietly made her way up behind her before throwing her arms around her and crying, "Nene-chan!"

"Eep!" Nene squeaked, "Kelly, lemme go!"

"What are you doing here?" Kelly smiled at the AD Police officer.

"Priss and Linna dragged me along," Nene explained.

Kelly gave her a skeptical look, "Oh, really?"

Nene blushed.

Amara smiled to herself wryly as the dark haired woman guided her partner across the dance floor. Long pants, a shirt with leather straps that tightly bound the chest, and a long overcoat finished the remarkably boyish look the bounty hunter carried with such style.

"Thank you for dancing with me," Eijentu murmured softly. Amara lead the slim, dark haired young lady quite well, letting her relax in her gentle hands.

"I was a little surprised when you asked me to dance," Amara admitted.

"You were so handsome," Eijentu blushed slightly, "I couldn't resist."

"But, but," Ashko's brown eyes grew wide behind her glasses, filling with unshed tears, "why won't you let me in?"

Ranma looked at the girl dressed in blue dickies, red shoes and a modest white shirt and sweatdropped. "Look," she sighed, "we have enough problems with Washu and Sasami, Juri says I can't let anyone underage in."

"Please?" the other girl stepped up to ask sweetly. Astatos also gave Ranma the big tearful eyes, though it was rather spoiled by her eating a Kit-Kat bar at the same time. The black haired girl had a genkiness about her that was rather appealing...

Ranma shook her head, "Sorry, no."

"Is this place always this crowded?" Amanda asked Washu softly. She had barely avoided spilling her drink on the small scientist earlier, but Washu was quite good natured about it. Instead of getting mad, she had looked her over then invited her for a drink.

"Not really, Washu admitted as she looked up at the girl with spikey light brown hair with both reddish tint and blue streaks along with a rat tail, "I think I'll need to go check over the dimension tuner later on."

"Dimension tuner?" Amanda echoed, her light blue eyes meeting Washu's.

'She rather looks like Tenchi with the haircut,' Washu noted. "Would you like me to tell you about it?" she offered.

"Don't do it," Ryouko warned her dramatically.

"Actually, I'd really like to," Amanda admitted, the bar lights catching on the gold stud earring in her left ear.

Turning from the two of them, Ryouko picked up the heavy overcoat laying on the bar and hefted it thoughtfully, "That all of it?"

"Not quite," the Lieutenant said dryly. From her armor pants pockets she produced more weapons, laying them out on the bar, too.

"Don't forget the gun hidden in your arm, El-Tee," Major Makoto Kusanagi pointedly reminded the cyborg trooper.

"Right," El-Tee popped the gun from it's concealed holster built into her cybernetic arm.

Ryouko puffed out a sigh, "Remember, cause any trouble and you'll be booted out so fast your head will spin."

"Would I do that?" the Lieutenant asked sweetly, and Ryouko had to grit her teeth.

*Tug, tug* Juri turned to see Snowwy standing there beside her, pulling on her shirt. "Yes?" she asked patiently, knowing the catgirl wouldn't leave her alone until she answered.

"Juri-sama," Snowwy smiled, "why are there so many Ranma-chans here tonight?"

Juri looked around, her eyes narrowing as she realized Snowwy was right, there really were a lot of girls that resembled Ranma here tonight. The purple garbed WorldwalkerPure danced away while cracking magical girl jokes, and Kaibutsu danced with Milly dressed up as Vash the Stampede. Juri scowled, instantly realizing who was responsible and roared, "NABIKI!"

"Oops," Nabiki smiled wryly, realizing she was busted. She smiled cheerfully at her remaining customer, "Sorry sir, gotta go."

"Wait a minute," Mr. Moose blinked as Nabiki disappeared leaving only a puff of smoke in her wake. "I never even got into the Locket," he pouted with a sigh.

The End

The Staff: The bar's owner is Arisugawa Juri, from Revolutionary Girl Utena. Minagi, Sasami and Ryouko are from the series Tenchi Muyo. Cyberdoll May is from Hand Maid May. Hitomi is from Escaflowne the Movie. Excel and Hyatt are from Excel Saga. And finally, Tendo Nabiki, and Saotome Ranma are from Ranma 1/2.

Our Cast This Episode: Anthy, Kozue, Shiori and Utena are from Revolutionary Girl Utena. The Puma sisters are from Dominion Tank Police. Merle is from Escaflowne. Ami, Michiru, Makoto, Haruna and Yaten Kou are from various seasons of Sailor Moon. Misato and Ritsuko are both from Evangelion. Noin, Une, Releena, Dorothy and Sally Po are from Gundam Wing. Akari and Ichino are from Battle Athletes Victory. Nene is from Bubblegum Crisis. Amara is from my fic, Angel's Gift. Washu is from Tenchi Muyo. Major Makoto Kusanagi is from Ghost in the Shell. And finally, Milly the Stampede is an alternate universe character from Trigun.

The Authors in this Episode are: Siobhan Ward aka cyberNinja, Dan Wisner aka Dranger, Rio aka Rio-Sensei, Kelly Miles aka Liliandra, Snowwy aka TigergirlSnowwy, Miyuri aka KanemakiMiyuri, Kristen aka veleda, Eijentu, Mia, Alithea, Sun-chan, CL, nabikiranko, Mandy aka SuperMandy13, Mariannie aka utenafangirl, ashko, Astatos aka madmindnmoody, Sailor Doc, Amanda aka SutekiDaNe, crawlspace, WorldwalkerPure, Kaibutsu, tally_beoulve, The Lieutenant stood in for Dazed, and the final additions were Ms Roboto, Mr. Moose and K-chan.

Author's Notes: Well, that was interesting! When I posted a thread about writing a 'Shoujo-ai Forum' episode for Arisugawa's Locket, I was expecting, I dunno, 10 submissions maybe. 15 on the outside. Heh, boy did I guess wrong!

One thing that made this easier was that many of the posters wrote a lot of their own dialog for me, including Siobhan, Alithea, and many others. There were a few requests for characters people wanted to meet, which I tried to work in where ever possible. A lot of the dialog also came from the descriptions, quirks, etc. given to me by the various posters.

This is more or less a crossover with Tennokiken, a massive x-over and self- insert fanfic that's based off the Shoujo-ai boards. The group of Siohban, Kelly, Dan, and Rio (also known as the Tennokiken Wrecking Crew) all came from that fanfic, and their version of Juri also turns up.

I want to thank everyone who participated, and if I ever get the idea to do something like this again... please hit me with a heavy blunt object, OK?

Shane, aka Shanejayell ^_^