Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Blue Alert ❯ First Warning Bell ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It had been a long school day for him; first his usual classes at the University, then fencing with Juri and the rest of the club. Student Council meeting after that and then personal tutoring with Tsuwabuki Mitsuru, soon to be Student Council secretary.
 
Truthfully, he had been lucky to get his full lunch hour to himself and it was a pleasant surprise to have gotten a bit of playing in. Unfortunately he left his music notes in the room and was forced to go get it, because only he - the genius he was- would leave his statistics assignment in that book.
 
When he got to the room he saw that the door was propped open with his notebook, the cover warped from this ritual being repeated time and time again.
 
Kozue in the music room.. he thought to himself. What a surprise…
 
Sticking to his usual tactic, he almost managed to turn around from the door. The piano playing he heard, however had other plans for him. His neck snapped up hard, and he prayed that it was her. The tone was right for her playing after all, seductive and slow.
 
His eyes began to scan the room and stopped. The last bit of sunlight struck the wall of the music room, bleeding the orange, purple and blue that sunsets sometimes are across the expanse of white. A beautiful sight for this time of day and he rarely got to see it.
 
But that wasn't the first thing Miki saw.
 
His rapt, innocent baby blues were fixed to his sister lying atop the piano. Her uniform blouse was barely on her slim frame, the fabric draped in such a way that made her look more the harlot than if she had been naked. Hell, even the tie dangling accentuated the swell of her rapidly developing breasts.
 
Kozue, like this, was something Miki had never directly seen and he had prayed that he would never have to. Still, despite the sudden lack of air in the room, he kept his face cold as iron and his gaze steady. It seared through her performer and he only noticed the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed.
 
Her eyes were dark and wanting, staring down at her piano player. She caressed her musician's face and began humming a little. Leaning over the piano keys to kiss her newest conquest, her eyes flicked up.
 
And there they were, the little princely musician and the whore.
 
She smirked at him, a nasty smirk that by all rights should have revealed fang. Her hair was messier than usual and her dusk blue eyes were full of triumph. He swore in the back of his mind as he realized that she had seen him come in, known that he had been staring at her.
 
But yes, she always did like to make me upset…he thought.
 
She quirked an eyebrow at him and seemed to shift even closer to her partner for the evening. Her lips came into clear view and she mouthed words at him.
 
Caught me, Miki?
 
Her piano player began to turn his head and Miki felt sick, his stomach and his heart skipping. That was only because she had kissed this stranger and hadn't taken her eyes off of her awestruck twin. There was something in her eyes that was unreadable.
 
No, it was readable. He just didn't want to admit it.
 
Quietly he eased out of the room, still unable to leave completely. He flinched at their audible separation and took a breath as quietly as he could. The music picked up and he recognized it. It was titled “Blue”…something. He lost his thought as his sister began to sing.
 
Her body's twenty stories high
You try to look away, you try
But all you want to do is get there first
 
He had never really heard her sing before and was taken in. It was surprising her singing voice was so low, but then again while puberty was trying to make a fool of him at every turn, her voice was becoming more commanding and silken.
 
Listening to her siren song, he noticed he had dropped his papers. Shaking his head and smiling to himself, he collected both the scraps and his frame of mind, walking away from the words drifting to follow him.
 
You know how nights like this begin
The kind of knot your heart gets in
Any way you turn is going to hurt….
 
 
 
To Be Continued…
 
(A/N: First fanfic attempt in a long time, read and review please…)