Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Silly Utena Crossover Fic! ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Relaxing Drive...

Akio relaxed, leaning back in the driver's seat and smiled to himself happily as he cruised away from the bustling Ohtori Academy. "Nothing like a long drive to clear the mind of any of it's troubles," he thought. As he reached the edge of the official school grounds, he suddenly slammed to a stop and stared, disbelievingly. There was a newly erected roadblock, manned by two very luscious blondes,and a darker haired woman! All three were in pseudo-military costumes and perched on what looked like a mini tank!

His good mood having suddenly and completely evaporated, Akio roughly rolled his driver's side window down and stuck his head out. "What do you think you're doing?!" he shouted angrily at them.

The dark haired woman gestured to one of the tall blondes, who climbed up on and then into the tank, morphing into a SD version of herself to fit. The brown haired girl then turned to Akio with a pleasant smile on her face.

"Hi there!" she said in cheery tones. "My name is Leona Qzaki, and I'm one of the new truant officers for Ohtori academy! When someone" (cut to the image of a gleefully smiling Touga) "mentioned a student regularly leaving classes to drive around the area, I thought it would be a good start to my new duties here." Leona seemed to get much more serious as she added. "Now, return to school, or suffer the consequences."

"Don't you know who you're talking to..." Akio started to say, when suddenly , BOOM, a tank shell whizzed straight through his windshield and right by his head! He turned around, very, very slowly, and surveyed the horrifying damage to his beautiful looking car, a massive sweatdrop on his head.

"Boss, can I shoot him now? Please?" a voice from within the tank asked eagerly.

"No, Anna." Leona shouted down into the tank. "First, we have to see if the warning shot actually worked. Then, you can shoot him." Leona looked up and smiled sweetly at Akio. He saw the look on her face and made a quick decision.

In a moment, Akio had quickly reversed the car, and sped back to the academy. He didn't know what was going on, but he was going to find out.

Appearing this Episode: Akio Ohtori and Touga Kiryuu are from Revolutionary Girl Utena. Anna Puma, Uni Puma amd Leona Ozaki are all from Dominion Tank Police: Conflict.