Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Silly Utena Crossover Fic! ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Housing Situations...

Utena and Anthy both loudly sighed with relief as they made their weary way back to the East Dorm. With all the crazyness that had been going on today, Utena was looking forward to the peace and quiet of the nearly empty building.

As they were about to open the front door they were jostled aside by a younger, red haired girl who was carrying an odd baton. "Get back here!" she yelled, chasing a small, brightly glowing object as it bounced up the stairs and into the dorm.

"Excuse us!" the dark haired girl following the redhead said to them sweetly, keeping her portable video camera trained on the other girl's every move as she went inside.

Utena waited a moment and then slowly and very cautiously opened the front door. In the front enterance, the redhead yelled out "Shining Thing! Return to your power confined! Shining Card!" and bopped the small, brightly glowing object with her baton's pointed tip. It glowed even brighter for a moment, and then it transformed, falling into her hands as a small but beautifully decorated card.

"That was a great capture, Sakura! And I got every moment of it all on tape." the dark haired girl said happily.

Sakura sweatdropped. "That's good, Tomoyo." she said, and then she noticed the odd stares Utena and Anthy were giving them. "Uhm, I think we'll go to our room now," Sakura said, grabbing Tomoyo's hand and quickly racing upstairs.

Following the two of them up at a more reasonable pace, Utena and Anthy quickly noticed that there were name plates on almost every room, and most occupied in pairs. One even had three names: Leona, Anna and Uni. "Isn't there only a single bed in there?" A frowning Utena questioned aloud.

There was a very long line-up at the bathroom, and several of the people were seriously threatening Minako's life if she didn't vacate the room, pronto. Juri's two new friends Haruka and Michiru wandered by them holding hands and smiling at each other before quickly retreating to their room, locking the door behind them.

"Isn't that a single, too?" Utena asked Anthy, even as a soft "squeak-squeak" noise could be heard from within. Utena blushed and moved on quickly, not even waiting for Anthy to answer. "Never mind," Utena said quietly.

Asuka Langley stalked past them and down the hallway, saw the massive line-up for the bathroom, and loudly growled "Damn it!" She quickly turned, and strode back down the hallway towards her room. Before she reached it, the door opened and a white haired girl stuck her head out, smiling at her.

"Is there still a line up?" Rei Ayanami asked her mildly. Her red eyes took one look at Asuka's expression and she sighed softly. "Of course."

Rei stepped out of the room and Utena gasped softly. Rei was wearing a skintight white and blue high-tech bodysuit that looked like it had been airbrushed onto her body, leaving very little to the imagination. "Come with me," she said shortly to Asuka. Drawing lustful stares from almost everyone, she reached the bathroom line and took on a supplicating pose, her hands clasped in front of her body. Coincidentally, or maybe not, it also pushed her breasts together and emphasized her cleavage.

"My friend REALLY needs to use the bathroom," Rei said to the group in kawaii tones, batting her eyes cutely as she looked up at them. Makoto's eyes widened, Usagi and Ami blushed, and Rei Hino looked like she was really enjoying the show. Usagi was quickly ordered to go in and get Minako out of there, on the condition that Rei Ayanami had to remain out there to keep them all company.

Asuka all but ran inside, used the bathroom as quickly as possible, and then she nearly had to drag Rei Ayanami away from the growing crowd of admirers. "I have never been so embarrassed!" Asuka said, blushing.

"I'm sorry." Rei Ayanami said to her softly. She smiled sweetly up at Asuka. "I guess you could always spank me for being bad," she added in very sultry tones. Asuka blushed even brighter as she drew the broadly smiling Rei into their room.

Appearing in this Episode: Utena and Anthy are from Revolutionary Girl Utena. Sakura and Tomoyo are from Cardcaptor Sakura. Haruka, Michiru, Usagi, Rei Hino, Makoto, Minako and Ami are from Sailor Moon. And finally, Rei Ayanami and Asuka are from Neon Geesis Evangelion.