Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Silly Utena Crossover Fic! ❯ Chapter 9

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Ohtori Motor and Mecha Club...

Keichii nodded firmly as he addressed the assembled members. "OK, we really have to make a spash and get this club some major recognition in Ohtori, or else we won't get enough members and loose our meeting room! To do that, we need a really spectacular first project. Do you have any suggestions ?"

Washu got a frighteningly manic expression on her face, Skuld and Megumi quickly huddled to confer, Mackie Stingray just grinned widely, Noa Isumi laughed, Shinji Ikari looked thoughtful, Duo started waving his hand wildly and Miki had a "What have I gotten myself into?" look on his handsome face.

Keichii smiled comfortingly at Miki, their newest and likely most reluctant club member. "Don't worry, they settle down after a while." he tried to reassure Miki cheerfully. All the unattached girls looked at poor Miki with hearts in their eyes.

"I hope so!" Miki answered, sweatdropping. Seeing an opportunity, several of the ladies of the club instantly gathered to offer "comfort" to Miki. He got a even more worried look on his face, if that's even possible. He managed to slip free of Noa, Megumi, Skuld and Washu by using one of the oldest tricks in the book: He pointed out the window and said "What's that?!" They looked, he fled.

After a bit of heated debate, an project idea was decided on: to build the Akio-Mecha! A perfect mechanical replica of the chairman! Nobody knew where the idea came from, but it just seemed so appropriate, somehow.

Appearing in this Episode: Keichii, Skuld and Megumi are from Oh My Goddess. Washu is from Tenchi Muyo. Mackie Stingray is from Bubblegum Crisis. Noa Izumi is from Patlabor. Shinji Ikari is from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Duo Maxwell is from Gundam Wing. And finally, Miki is from Revolutionary Girl Utena.