Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Silly Utena Crossover Fic! ❯ Chapter 10

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Ohtori Troubled Hearts Club

Tuxedo Kamen sighed mounfully, in a tragic hero sort of way. Tenchi just looked really depressed. Saionji only leaned on his bokken and cried brokenly. Touga Kiryuu took the podium and brought their first meeting to order.

"Let's each first explain our particular romantic problems, shall we?" Touga said smiling. There were resigned nods from all around.

Tenchi stands first. "I live in a house with," he stops and has to count them out on his fingers, twice, "seven females, and I've been totally unable to chose which one I am in love with." He then sighs sadly. "They've gotten tired of waiting for me to make up my mind and turned to each other." he finishes, and sits down.

Ranma reaches over and gently pats Tenchi on the back before he stands up himself. "I feel for you, brother. My idiot of a father engaged me to several different girls for some of the stupidest reasons you could possibly imagine. To make matters worse, they're all matrial arts experts of one kind or another."

Many noises of sympathy from the membership.

Just then the auditorium door slams opens and an irritable looking Akane, Shampoo and Ukyo enter, looking as if they were searching for something. Ranma softly whispers "Oh, no." and dives out the nearest open window. The girls trampled several of the club members in their hot persuit of Ranma.

After they were gone, and some of the damage to tables and chairs was repaired, Sonomi Daidouji got up and looked about the room with a very suspicious gaze. "Everything that's said in here stays in this room, right?" she asked them firmly. A few nods from the crowd. "I'm still in love with my highschool sweetheart, even after she married a man and passed away," she said with a sad little smile.

Touga rises and smiles charmingly. "I used to fool around alot with the ladies, but it was only a meaningless kind of entertainment to me. However, the girl I'm truly in love with thnks I'm a total cad." shrugs and sits down.

Cape swirling around him, Tuxedo Kamen takes his turn, "I'm in love with a girl who has seven best female friends who are all a little bit in love with her." He then sighs deeply. "It doesn't help that they're all terribly cooler than me as well!"

Sylia Stingray goes next as she steps up and speaks cooly and firmly. "The woman I'm in love with is completely oblivious to me."

Saionji simply stand up and wails "Anthy! I love you! And why won't you give me back the exchange diaries?!" sits back down and cries.

Everybody sweatdrops.

Appearing in this Episode: Tuxedo Kamen is from Sailor Moon. Tenchi is from Tenchi Muyo. Saionji and Touga Kiryuu are from Revolutionary Girl Utena. Ranma, Akane, Shampoo and Ukyo are from Ranma 1/2. Sonomi Daidouji is from Cardcaptor Sakura. And finally, Sylia Stingray is from Bubblegum Crisis.