Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Silly Utena Crossover Fic! ❯ Chapter 12

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Coven of Light...

Super Sailor Moon stood in the center of the room and held the brightly shining Silver Imerium Crystal over her head, letting it's pulsing white light fill the room. "Excuse me, but what is this supposed to do?" she asked quietly, looking around.

Washu shrugged, busy. "Nothing. It just looks cool." she answered, as she and Skuld carefully tinkered with an unidentified machine. Sailor Moon faceplanted. Ryouko snickered loudly, getting a glare from Ayeka.

"Don't tease the moon princess." Sailor Pluto said to them dryly, as she, Rei Ayanami, and Sailor Mercury conferred over a three dimentional image of Ohtori. It looked very messy. Asuka was sitting down nearby, waiting and looking bored.

Ayeka nodded agreement. "You shouldn't laugh at other people's misfortunes," Ayeka said in haughty tones.

"I didn't see you keeping a straight face," Ryouko answered with a smirking smile on her face. She lounged sexily against one of the work tables.

"I did too!" Ayeka protested. Suddenly, they were interrupted by a loud clearing of the throat. They turned to see Washu glaring at them and tapping her foot.

"Why don't you two just skip the pointless fight, go find a room and then start with the make-out session?" Washu asked the two of them wearily. The two gapped at her in surprise. Washu smiles and taps at her temple. "Mind link, remember? I can see anything Ryouko sees, and feel anything she feels." She suddenly grins widely. "I must admit Ayeka, I never knew you were that flexible."

Both girls blushed as Ryouko grabbed Ayeka and they disappeared.

Lina Inverse leaned over to reach for something on the central work table, accidentally brushing one of Naga's very impressive looking breasts. "Oh-ho ho ho ho ho!" Naga the White Serpent laughed, her generously sized breasts bouncing up and down, "Watch the hands, my little former sidekick!"

"If they," Lina said, looking down at them pointedly, "weren't always in the way, I wouldn't have that problem."

"You never complained about that before," Naga said ,smiling at her seductively. Lina didn't answer, just blushed brightly.

Belldandy looked over at Urd worriedly. "At the rate we're going, my dear Keichii will be trapped in this terrible place forever!"

"And that's a problem?" Urd answered with a smile. "He's got a whole gang of people who are as into motors and machines as he is. If not more. Unless you're worried about some of the possible competition?"

"I am not!" Belldandy quickly protested, a little too loudly. "Besides, there's more flirting going on around here than actual working." she complained, stamping her foot in irritation as she looked around.

She turned back, only to see Mara pining Urd up against the wall, nibbling at her neck. "What was that?" Urd asked breathlessly, clearly distracted.

"Never mind." Belldandy sighed.

Appearing in this Episode: Super Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury and Sailor Pluto are from Sailor Moon. Washu, Ryouko and Ayeka are from Tenchi Muyo. Belldandy, Mara, Skuld and Urd are from Oh My Goddess. Rei Ayanami and Asuka are from Neon Genesis Evangelion. And finally, Lina Inverse and Naga the White Serpent are from Slayers.