Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Silly Utena Crossover Fic! ❯ Chapter 13

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Everybody hurts...

Wakaba sat on one of the benches situated around the rose garden and tried hard to study for the upcoming math test. It wasn't easy, considering the mob of near crazy people that had descended on the school.

`I hope someone figures out where all these people came from.' Wakaba thought wearily. `And how to send them home.'

"Excuse me?" a sweetly kawaii voice asked Wakaba from just behind her.

Wakaba quickly turned in her seat to see who it was and just froze. The young woman was tall, with long brown hair. She was also very shapely, something that was obvious from the skintight black leather sheath she was wearing that hugged her from her long legs to her dainty neck. She was also carrying a fairly fearsome looking leather whip.

"Have you seen The Cheshire Cat, Miss Bunny, the Red Queen, or Miss Door?" the sweet young woman asked her. Wakaba looked at the girl a moment, sweatdropping, and shook her head, no. Miyuki-chan pouted at that kawaiily. "Ever since I started hanging out with Tira Misu, they won't play with me anymore!"

She sat by Wakaba on the bench, stretching out her long legs while rolling up her whip to place it beside her on the seat. "I'm Miyuki-chan," she said with a smile. "What's you're name?" she then asked Wakaba seductively, sliding close to her on the bench, and running a leather clad hand up her neck.

"Shinohara Wakaba," she nervously stuttered, as Miyuki-chan leaned in closer to her. From the corner of her eye Wakaba saw a red leather clad woman furtively moving through the crowd. "Look," she cried to Miyuki desperately, "isn't that the Red Queen?" Wakaba then pointed into the crowd.

Miyuki-chan was up in a shot and ran off into the crowd, whip unfurling for use. She shot a parting smile for Wakaba over her shoulder. Wakaba wearily slumped down on the bench and sighed with relief. "Thank god she's gone," Wakaba said softly.

Suddenly, the Red Queen, a girl in a scanty bunny suit, another girl in a little cat suit, and one girl that seemed to be half human, half door, all charged at Wakaba. They plucked her up from the seat and kept on running, carrying her on their shoulders. From behing, Wakaba could here Miyuki-chan yelling "Stand still for your whipping of love!"

In another part of the rose garden, Utena sighed to herself happily. `Finally, I get to relax,' she thought, and sat down on the sun drenched hill with the bento box Anthy packed her for her free period . She opens it and begins to eat eagerly. Suddenly, she noticed a disturbance, moving through the crowd.

A large group suddenly broke out of the mob and sprinted across the open grass. Wakaba was yelling loudly at the top of her lungs as she was being carried on the shoulders of four very, very oddly dressed women. "Whaa!" Wakaba loudly cried, "Let me down! Help!" Another very cute looking young woman, dressed all in black leather, was running right behind them, cracking her whip loudly!

Utena watched dumbfounded, sweatdropping.

"Why me?" Utena groaned softly, quickly scarfed down what was left of her lunch, and then she took off in hot persuit. "Why does this stuff always happen to me?"

Appearing this Episode: Wakaba and Utena from Revolutionary Girl Utena. And Miyuki-chan, The Cheshire Cat, Miss Bunny, the Red Queen, and Miss Door are from Miyuki-chan in Wonderland.