Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Silly Utena Crossover Fic! ❯ Chapter 17

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Magic Knights Ohtori...

Hikaru looked around the campus with a deeply confused expression on her cute face. "We're back in the real world, aren't we?" she turned and asked the other two girls plaintively, her short red hair blowing a bit in the breeze.

Umi looked around as well, and Fuu nodded thoughtfully. "It certainly looks that way," Fuu conceded.

"So why are we still in armor?" Hikaru asked looking down at her armored version of her school girl's uniform. "And just look!" Hikaru gestured dramatically, and with a swirl of red light, her sword appeared in her hand.

A small crowd of Ohtori's residents, who were drawn in by the prospect of entertaining new arrivals, broke into a round of spontaneous applause! Hikaru looked about, blushing, then flourished her sword in the air.

"Hikaru," Umi forcefully whispered to her, "stop playing with your sword in public!" Hikaru blushed a bit, and with another gesture returned the blade to the magic stone. The crowd made a disappointed noise, and dispersed.

Before they could say anything else, they were interrupted by a woman yelling loudly! "Get your hands off of me! Put me down!" Utena yelled from the shoulders of the madly running group aproaching the Magic Knights. The Red Queen ignored her, as did the Mad Tea Party, Miss Door, and the Cheshire Cat as they were a little too busy running for their lives trying to get away from the whip cracking Miyuki-chan, who looked like she was gaining!

"Stand still for your whipping of love!" the leather clad Miyuki-chan cried kawaiily! The mob sweatdropped and ran away even faster.

The three watched the group run by, and sweatdropped as well. "Some of them, they look kind of familiar," Fuu said in thoughtful tones, "almost as if we were all created, or at least designed by, the same group of people..."

Umi looked more nervous. "Don't say crazy things like that," she said softly. `Still,' she thought, `we do sort of look alike...' She shook her head. "So what do we do now?" Umi asked frowning.

"Register for classes?" Fuu suggested reasonably.

Umi sweatdropped, while Hikaru jumped up and down happily in her cat-girl mode. "I meant," Umi asked them in a very dangerous tone of voice, "what do we do about getting ourselves back home?" Hikaru and Fuu just looked at each other, then shrugged expressively. "Great," Umi sighed, "just great."

Appearing this Episode: Hikaru, Umi and Fuu are from Magic Knight Rayearth. Utena is from Revolutionary Girl Utena. Miyuki-chan and friends are from Miyuki-chan in Wonderland.