Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Silly Utena Crossover Fic! ❯ Chapter 19

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Slayers: Try Anything Once...

Lina Inverse's eyes widened as she saw the tall blonde politely making her way through the crowded path. Her aristocratic stance seemed to cause the crowd to give way for her, and in moments she was standing right in front of them.

"Lina-sama," Filla said to her happily, "it's so good to see you!"

Naga looked down at Lina with a frown, "Who's this, darling?" She glared at Fila, who responded with a frown of her own.

Filla reached out to grasp Lina's arm. "What do you mean, she's my darling!" Filla protested to her angrily.

Both beautiful young women glared at each other furiously, lightning seemingly flashing in the air between them. Naga raised her hands, ice swirling about them, while Filla glowed golden, and the silouette of a dragon appeared around her.

"Oh, no," Lina softly whimpered, and dove down to the ground, out of the way...

"Well, things just sort of went down hill from there," a slightly crispy looking Lina quietly finished her explaination, sitting outside the campus medical office where Filla and Naga were both being treated for their various injuries by the school's temporary nurse.

Student Council member Arisugawa Juri looked down at her with a certain amount of sympathy. "Look I can certainly understand love triangles, I've been right in the middle of a few of them myself. But Lina, your two paramours destroyed two classrooms and the entire library wing! You've got to try and resolve this!" she said a bit desperately.

The short redhead nodded mournfully. "I'll see what I can do," Lina sighed, rising to her feet. "See you," she waved over her shoulder before she took a deep breath and walked into the silent nurse's office.

Naga the White Serpent lay on one bed, Filla on the other, both having a few bandages neatly placed over the worst of their various cuts and bruises. They were both obviously trying to ignore each other. Shinohara Wakaba stood in the middle, dressed up as a nurse, with the white uniform, cap and all the accessories.

"Since when do you have any medical training?"a sweatdropping Lina asked the great genki one in surprise.

"Nobody else wants the job," Wakaba said with a cute little shrug, "and I do look good dressed in the uniform. Well, I'll leave you alone now." She walked out of the office to find out what Juri thought of the nurse's uniform on her.

"I'm really sorry," a blushing Lina started, looked at the both of them a bit guiltily. She turned to Filla, "Naga was my first lover, we adventured together for a while, but I lost touch with her a few years ago." She looked over at Naga, "Filla and I became involved when I and my companions adventured with her in the outer world."

Filla looked over at Naga a bit ruefully, "It seems we both have some claim on her, then." She sighed, produced a fresh cup of tea from seemingly thin air and sipped at it, a thoughtful expression on her beautiful face.

Naga nodded mournfully in agreement, then looked over at Lina consideringly. "What do you want to do now?" she asked her quietly.

Lina found herself under both Naga's and Filla's piercing gazes. She sighed, "To be honest, I don't know what to do." She smiled at Naga, "I don't think I ever got over you, you know. But.." she gazed at Filla, "the dragon lady has a place in my heart too."

Filla sipped dantily at her cup of tea. "I think I may have a solution to our little problem," she said with a sigh. She looked up to meet their enquiring gazes, "You're not going to like it, though. It's a ancient custom of my people that applies to situations like this," and with that she bent over to whisper in both of their ears.

"No way," Lina whispered, her eyes growing wide.

Naga nodded thoughtfully, "You know, it might just work." She gazed at Filla thoughtfully, adding "If we can manage to get along."

Filla smiled a bit at Naga, "I think we'll manage."

It only took a few days to make the necessary arrangements, as much of the school body were quite willing to pitch in. The clubs were also very helpful, especially the Yuri and Yaoi club. Finally, they were ready to get going.

"By the ancient custom of the golden dragons," Filla officiated in her role as miko, "when two love one other, there are two options. The path of war, and the path of peace. Naga and I have chosen the path of peace."

Naga stepped up beside her to loudly declare, "I hearby agree to share Lina Inverse with my co-wife, Filla."

"And I, Filla, do also agree to share Lina Inverse with my co-wife, Naga the White Serpent," Filla declared confidently.

"Don't I get any say in this?" a rather desperate sounding Lina pleaded, bound head to foot in strong ropes to keep her from objecting.

"No," her two new co-wives said to her simultaniously.

Appearing this Episode: Lina, Filla and Naga are from Slayers. Juri and Wakaba are from Revolutionary Girl Utena.