Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Silly Utena Crossover Fic! ❯ Chapter 23

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

School Life

"Utena no Baka!" Lum yelled, flying along behind Utena, who was running as quickly as she could. Lightning crackled around the flying girl, then discharged towards Utena.

"What did she do, exactly?" Dita asked cheerfully.

Benten shrugged eloquently, "I think she looked at Lum's new darling."

"What, Kozue?" Dita said, surprised.

"Lum!" Kozue ran past them towards the rapidly disappearing figures, "It was just a friendly hug, really!"

Benten pushed her hair out of her eyes and sighed, "I'd better go after them."

Dita waved bye cheerfully, then decided to go look for Mr. Alien again. Life had been rather interesting, since the Nirvana had arrived here. She didn't think this was Earth, exactly, but it was an interesting place.

Renamon and Rika walked by and waved, and she waved back.

There was such a variety of people here! Both males and females, and they all interacted together. Of course, some more oddly than others...

Juri had a little storm cloud floating above her head, trying to ignore the herd of girl-groupies following behind her. "Would you just leave me alone" she cried.

"She's so strong willed," one girl declared.

The others all sighed happily.

Dita made a note and moved on.

"Look out!" a voice cried and she jumped back. A youma ran by her first, then right behind it came the Sailor Senshi, Knight Sabers, and various other costumed heroes.

A masked woman dressed in mostly pink and white offered her a hand, "Are you all right?" The masked woman carried a rose in her other hand, and had a gentle smile.

"I think so," Dita sighed, taking her hand. "Who are you?" she asked quietly.

"I am the Masked Maiden," she said dramatically, "Pollylina!"

Dita sweatdropped a bit, but still smiled. "Thank you," she said softly. Quietly, "Does this sort of thing happen around here often?"

"Yes," Pollylina shrugged. Her eyes grew wide, "Oh goddess, she's here." She turned to flee, saying over her shoulder, "It was nice to meet you!"

She was gone, then a pretty blonde arrives. "Pollylina," she yelled, waving her arms, "it's me, Yuna, your biggest fan!" Yuna ran after the rapidly fleeing woman.

Not far away, Anthy knelt down behind a bush by Akane. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Anthy asked her worriedly.

Utena ran by, Akane popped up and hit Lum with a giant mallet!

"Only way you can get her attention," Akane said with some satisfaction.

"Utena-sama!" Anthy hugged her happily, "I was so worried!" Her eyes suddenly glittered dangerously, "What was that I heard about your hugging Kozue?"

"It was just a friendly hug, I swear," Utena protested.

"I'll take her back to Kozue," Akane smiled, hefting the tiger stripped bikini garbed girl over her shoulder and walking off.

"Well, never mind," Anthy suddenly became business like, "you've got a duel to fight." She whistled, and the Wing Zero Custom dropped out of the sky.

"Where to?" Heero's voice came over the speakers.

"The dueling Arena," Anthy yelled, leading a stunned Utena up onto the giant robot's hand, "and don't clip any buildings this time!"

"Right," Heero yelled back, and they were off.

A few moments later, and Anthy was tidying her rose bride dress up on the edge of the dueling platform. "Well, I guess we didn't need the science building, anyway," she muttered.

The other duelist finished the walk up the stairs, stepping through the arch and looking around curiously. "Why don't they put in an elevator, anyway?" Angela asked curiously, Haruka following right behind her.

"You're not a rose duelist," Utena looked at the android in surprise.

"I beat up Saionji and took his ring," Angela shrugged. "I'll give it back once we're done," she explained cheerfully.

Utena sweatdropped, even as Anthy put a rose in her pocket, then put another in Angela's pocket. "So why?" Utena started.

"To see if you're as good as they say," Angela smiled, drawing her sword.

Utena quickly drew the sword of Dios, and they charged!

About twenty minutes later, and Haruka and Anthy were drinking tea, watching the fight go on. "Does this sort of thing happen to Utena often?"

"Sadly, yes," Anthy sighed. From under her skirt she produced several manga. At Haruka's curious look she passed one over, "Megatokyo is pretty good."

"Neat," Haruka happily began to read.

Utena was wheezing softly, swaying a bit as she faced the cool android. "You.. want.. to.. give.. up?" she managed to get out.

"I'm impressed," Angela admitted, smoothly sheathing her sword. "I can wear you down, but other than that I don't think I'll be able to beat you," she said admiringly.

Utena sighed softly in relief, then promptly keeled over.

"Utena-sama!" Anthy cried out in alarm, shaking her worriedly.


"Is she dead," Haruka asked worriedly.

"No, I just wish I was," Utena whimpered.

Appearing this Episode: Utena, Anthy, Kozue, Juri and Saionji are from Revolutionary Girl Utena! Lum and Benten are from Those Obnoxious Aliens! Dita is from Vandread! Rika and Renamon are from Digimon Tamers. Sailor Senshi from Sailor Moon. Knight Sabers from Bubblegum Crisis. Yuna and Pollylina are from Galaxy Frauline Yuna. Akane is from Ranma 1/2. Heero is from Gundam Wing. Finally, Angela and Haruka are from Kurogane Communication.

A cameo from my mostly ignored Lum/Utena fic!