Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Where the nightmares end ❯ Must I see? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I began to look (Or at least try to look) at the bite yuki  gave me. I began to get my clean messenger bag from france. I put it on...It didn't match anything but my eyes, i really didn't care... ''She bit you...and your keeping it a secret?!'' I was startled...and at my surprise...it was timid...''Timid she couldn't resist...''
''She could of killed you!''
''Go back to sleep! I go to go to class!'' I walked out the door and closed it. I opened the door...to my surprise...i slept in the day dorm instead of the night dorm...Oh well it's not like i'm a vampire. I began to walk to the crowd...their suprised about...boys...wow...incredible. I walked to them, trying to avoid the girls that walked over to them.  I was bumped into, everytime i was knocked down they ignored me and i felt small (Like always). When i made it to class my messenger bag was okay...Few scratches but no real harm. I sat down, The teacher wasn't here...so i took out some pictures. Some awkward...some not awkawrd...(I guess..) all the students began to walk to me...expect one...a brown haired-student...he was staring out the window. A long blonde haired girl asked ''Where did you take those pictures?'' ''France...'' I said. ''That far? How did you get here?'' A girl with blonde pony-tails asked. ''...That's a long story...''
''Tell us'' They all said in unison.
The teacher walked in before i could tell them. ''Maybe later...'' one of them said. I put the pictures in my bag. I took out a bag and began to play with some dust. ''Give me the dust...'' A mean voice said...it was the teacher...and he seemed angry. I picked up the bag and began to walk towards him. He grabbed the bag and began to shake it while it was upside down. I stood there in awe...that dust was stardust...Highly toxic. ''I wouldn't stand there if I were you...'' He moved once i said that. All the students looked at the dust. It began to tremble. A female counter part of me came out of the dust. ''Sly...'' I said. ''Shy...'' It replied with disgust.  I grabbed sly and pulled her down. ''I made a promise...'' I began to stomp on her head...she would turn back into dust. I picked it up and put it in the bag.
''See why i don't let the whole thing get out?'' I told the teacher. I walked back to my seat...my lonely seat. The teacher threw my the bag which I, . ''Okay..class onto-'' I ignored him and took out random books out when he said ''Take out'' the blonde girl with really long hair seemed to tell me ''Wrong book!'' Everytime i got the wrong book. ''Thanks Ms.Obvious'' I'd reply. When class was over I went to the dorm. Everyone greeted me and began to ask me to tell the story...I had to entertain my fans (I'm getting over-confident aren't I?) I did and...they seemed satisfied, They weren't and they didn't think it was possible. I was starting to get scared...really scared...they might attack at any moment...so I began to walk away...into the light. I began to walk to  brave and timid...each one was being followed by the opposite gender. ‘’Brave! Timid!’’ I yelled at them while running. ‘’Shy!’’ Said timid as she ran to hug me. Timid hugged me tight. ‘’Are you a vampire? She...bit you for a long time...’’ Timid said with fear ‘’No...I am not a vampire...am I?’’ I asked myself and timid. I began to wonder in my mind...am I a vampire? ‘’Shy! Timid! Brave!’’ A girl said out of the blue. ‘’Is...that sly? Or-no she’s in my bag..’’ I said to myself. The girl walked closer and closer. The girl had...either light brown hair or ginger. She was right in front of us. We were standing in what seemed to be a rainbow. Light blue, to blue, to black (Well that’s what I considered a rainbow.) Brave glared at her, she didn’t seemed scared. Timid and I just stared at her. I hit brave with all the force I had. He fell to the floor holding he’s cheek ‘’WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!’’ He screamed at me. I didn’t seem to care, I felt heartless though. The girl wasn’t there...she left. ‘’Hello moron’’ Yuki said while being behind me...I jumped. While she was talking about something I thought about that girl...her hair...her skirt...her eyes...she was my everything from this point on. ‘’Hey! Are you listening? Ugh...’’ Yuki got frustrated, she wanted me to pay attention...too bad I had my attention to the girl I just met. ‘’Huh?! Oh sorry yuki...what were you saying?’’ She began to talk about how amazing  this zero and kaname guys are. ‘’Choose whoever’’ I said quickly then I ran. ‘’But!-‘’ Yuki stopped talking and continued to walk away, sighing. I went into the night dorm. Everyone was sleeping. I took out a notebook and began drawing. I sat on a red couch. ‘’Get off of me!’’ A voice said from the couch. It was the blonde girl with long hair. ‘’If you didn’t sleep on the couch I wouldn’t sit on you!’’ I said playfully. She glared at me ‘’Looking at me like that won’t do anything’’ I said playfully again, mocking her. Images got in my head, the headaches, the voices...everything came back...it felt like a riot inside of my head. ‘’Your not escaping me now...shy.’’ Sly said. I grabbed the girl. A song played in my head ‘’Brightest day, brightest night, let me take a bite.....out of you’’ I grinned. I laughed hysterically. Still I still have these headaches and images. I saw horror in those images...Blood...guts...It was a bloody mess. The girl stood there...I caught on...I made her hallucinate...the dust I keep makes people see things...crazy things...I see dead people...people who I missed...who I loved...the first person I saw was my crush...dead in front of me. She haunted my dreams...she was stuck in my mind now...I call her sly. I ran out.
‘’Shy?’’ A voice said out of no where. ‘’Why did you let me die? Do you think...I’m a piece of crap?!’’ the voice got aggressive...so did my headaches. I saw a bloody body move towards me. ‘’Your nothing...just images...your dead...’’ I said with tons of fear. ‘’I’m not dead! I’m clearly alive!’’ She grabbed me and began to hit me on the stomach...hard, really hard.
‘’YOUR DEAD, YOUR DEAD, YOUR DEAD!!’’ I said while she was hitting me . She went away...like dust. I walked to a tree...crying. She won’t leave me alone...and I don’t know why. I just want to shoot my head and make it go away. It will make me happy. ‘’Ignore it...even if it comes back...she’s dead.’’ Said timid, who was jumping off a tree. ‘’She-she managed to grab me.’’ Timid hugged me tight ‘’Don’t worry...she’s dead.’’ She’s not dead I said in my mind. She picked me up and we walked to the school. ‘’Yuki!’’ Timid screamed. ‘’Yuki!’’ She kept screaming. It was sundown. Yuki ran out. ‘’What’s wrong?!’’ Yuki said worried. ‘’Shy...he’s-‘’ I stopped timid there ‘’I’m just seeing things...’’ I held my stomach, the punches were too hard...it left a bruise above my belly button. It felt like I had a hernia that kept popping out and getting back in it’s place by it’s self. I groaned in pain. ‘’Shy...yo-you’ll be okay...’’ Timid said again with a lot...of fear. ‘’Agh...I-I’ll be okay...it’s that...sly...left a big...bruise on me.’’ My voice was trembling. I hugged timid tighter. The students went outside. The girls ran outside fast as lighting. Yuki grabbed Timid and timid and ran ‘’I need to guard the night class...can you help me?’’ Said yuki. ‘’Sure...’’ I said
‘’Thanks.’’
‘’No problem’’ We ran fast as we could. We stopped the girls in time. ‘’I’ll go join them.’’ I walked to the class. But I fell to my knees. Sly was probably holding a brass knuckle. ‘’Shy!’’ Timid picked me up. ‘’Please be more careful.’’ Said timid. I walked weakly. No one bothered to help. ‘’Are you okay? Good...’’ Something punched my head. It felt like a brass knuckle. I was knocked out...I heard screams and a voice screaming to me ‘’IF YOU FORGET ME I WILL COMEBACK!!’’
Converting /tmp/phpTAZtLK to /dev/stdout