Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ *~{Lamenting Beauty From The Mistic Moon}~* ❯ -~*Chapter 7: Journy to Gesshoku: Part 2*~ ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
*~Lamenting Beauty From The Mistic Moon~*
Crossover
: Inuyasha and Escaflowne.
Parings: Inuyasha and Kagome, mention of Van and Hitomi, Hitomi and a man from earth, Slight Millerna and Allen, and slight Shippo and Merle.Warning: Rated for corse language, Gore and Major angest and Character Deaths. No Lemons though....I'll save you from that.....lol. Limes maybe, if I get the nerve.
Summary: Kagome finds her self blind, and lost nearly a year of her memories, forgetting everything about the well and Inuyasha. She also finds her mother and grandfather dead, and her brothers body missing. The traumitized girl is sent to live with her abusive 'father'.After waking up to a horrible expierance, Kagome runs away blindly, and finds herself at her old home. There, the tree transprots her to Gaea.-Disclaimer: I dont own Inuyasha, or Visions of Escaflowne.....

Info:
'
'thinking'
'Whispering''
"talking"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~- Scene change.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Name~~~~~~~~~ -Change of point of view.
Dono- Japanese Honorific. Equal to Master, lady or Lord.
Sama- Japanese Honorific in High respect, but not more then Dono.

Chan- Japanese honorfic for woman. For close intamite friend. Somtimes given to young boys for and at the end of nicknames.
Youkai- Japanese word for Demon.
Miko- Shinto Priestess
Kami- Japanese gods.

Hai- Agreement. Yes, Ok, that sorta thing.
-
-

Suzy Q 001: Thanks ^_^ Im glad your enjoying the story. But no, He doesnt. I'll tell yoy why later in the story. But, since your a frequent reviewer, I'll give you a small hint....The same reason Kagome lost her memories, and has to do with the jewel. ^_^
-
~*Chapter 6: Journy to Gesshoku: Part 2*~

-

-

She couldn't tell if she was dreaming. All she could see was black. It was suffercating. Lonely. It was scary. Like the first time she found out she was blind. Looking and searching, but knowing, she would see nothing. What was she looking for? She felt her legs move, but not the ground she walked on. Kagome shuddered. She hated not seeing around her. Where was she?

"Kagome" Said girl turned around quickly at the voice. Even though it would same if she was facing the other way. Black.

"Kagome" The voice...it was deep and full of fear and hatred to her. For some reasone, she could tell its feelings. Fear of her. Hate for her. The need to controll and keep her. She backed away from the sound. She was scared. Kagome fell to her knees, the cold biting wind of hopelessness settled in, along with enclosement and

"Kagome..."

Kagome woke to the sound of chirping. The air still smelled of dew. Its was eary morning, she could smell, maybe not even bright out. Did she really sleep that long? It was very warm and confortable on Inuyasha's back. It was so easy to sleep on. Kagome's thoughts went back to his ears. Would he ever let her touch them? Kagome smiled at the thought of her petting Inuyasha like a dog. It suited him better then a cat.

Kagome yawned and sat up slowly, gently streching so not to hurt her back. She sat there for awhile. She listen for abit to for hear eveyones heart beats and breathing. One, was abover her, from the persons breathing and heart beat, she could tell he was awake, and who he was.

"Morning Inuyasha-sama" She smiled up into the tree. He didn't say anything, but she knew he was there. Kagome yawned again and layed back down on the many blankets. It was kind of cold. She placed her arms behind her head. They both stayed silent, for about ah half an hour, befor she heard Van's breathing become irregular.

"Morning, Van-sama" She greated him, smiling in his direction. She heard the shift in the blankets, he had sitting up.

"How did you know I was awake" His voice curious. "I didn't move at all" Kagome blushed and sat up.

"Um...I can tell by your breathing...." She replied. Van didn't say anything and got up. He went to over to somewhere in the camp site, she heard him drink something.

"Are you hungery?" Kagome sniffed the air. Meat. "No thanks" She replied. He didn't way anything afterwards, just drank his water, and Kagome could hear him nibble on the meat. She felt her stomach turn.

Ever since she woken up in the hostipal, she couldn't stand eating meat. She had tried the first night at her fathers. He ordered some fast food. Chicken. The second she bit into the cooked flesh, she heaved it out. A feeling of guilt entered her tormented stomach. Maybe she turned veggie, in the time she couldn't remember. But all she knew, she couldn't eat meat with a clear conceince.

After a few more minutes, Allan had gotten up. Kagome greeted him like she did Inuysha and Van. It He ate with Van and they talked about the up coming war. She supposed it was a good idea to listen to what they were saying, but she didn't want to think of war.

So she thought of the quiet demon above her. She really didn't know anything about, and now she was curious on what he looked like. What color is his hair? his skin? What did his face look like? what did he like to wear? Kagome was happy she already knew his eye color. She can still see it clearly. but the rest of him in her mind was in shadows. As if he was hidding in the dark, his motlen golden eyes glowing. Kagome tired to hide back a smile when she thought of his eyes. How lucky. She wouldn't mind having a pair of thoughs. Kagome felt her hand twitch at the though of the fuzzy puppy ears on top of his head.

She yawned and sat up, pulling the blankets away. She needed the bathroom....She hoped Millerna would wake up soon. She wasn't going to ask one of the men....That would be embarrasing....

After 20 minutes, neither Merle or Millerna had waken up. Kagome felt like she was going to brust. Why her? Gods....

"When will be leaving?" Kagome asked, trying to keep still and her voice calm. She really needed to go...

"About an half an hour" Allen said, she heard him pour some water in a metle cup. Kagome was about to brust into tears. Wake up! "Okay..."After about 10 more minutes, Kagome was sure she couldn't late another minute...

"The hell is wrong with you?" She a voice above her. Kagome noticed she was squrming, and stopped. She blushed, knowing Van and Allen watching her too. Great. Just perfect. Kagome didn't think she was more embaressed like this befor...

She mubled it quietly and unclearly.

"What?"

She mumbled it again, her blush deepen....Why did they have to sleep in!

"Speak up girl"

"I need to go"

He was quiet. She felt like crawling under a rock and dieing. Why her? She placed her face in her hands.

"Oh..." Was all he could say. She felt him drop down, and land beside her. She was so embarassed, she forgot about her full bladder. "Lets go" He said, his voice strained. Kagome slowly got up, she was sure her face was red. He grabbed her arm and lead her out into the forest. Why her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ride on his back was, very akward to say the least. Kagome tried to keep as still as possible, her back straining from keeping herself away from his body as much as she could.

It had gotten cold, and the air went dry. It felt like winter. Kagome shivered slightly tring not to cuddle. At some time, it started to snow lightly.
Kagome sighed, Merle was laughing at her..Isn't not liked he stayed and watched! Kagome sighed. This day had started out horribly.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahsayuni sighed as the young boy fell to the ground, shaking and sobbing. How weak. Sometimes he didn't get why Naraku bother keeping him.

"I want my sister!" The boy screamed. Ahsayuni kicked him in the stomach, not enough to cause a bruis, but to sting.

"Be quiet! Be good and the master will let you" He ran his fingers through his dark silver hair. He hated kids. But he didn't like torturing them weither. Whats the fun if they couldn't fight back?

"I want my sister..."He sobbed out again, curling into a ball. Ahsayuni sneered befor walking out, leaving the boy chanting the same sentence over and over again. He sure he twisted, Naraku. But, it wasn't his busness.

He walked out of the castle, going up into the roofs of the tall stone oriental castle. He leaned on his knees and looked at the red and black swirrling clouds.

'such a depressing place....' He yawned and flopped down on his back. His thoughts went back to the girl that was with Inuyasha. Her aura, it had sent tingles down his spin when he called out to Inuyasha. Her hidden miko powers secretly flareing up. She was powerful, so much that her emotions tiggered it. She would be dangerous untrained. Why Naraku wanted to keep somthing so dangerous was beyond him.

'At least it won't be so god damn morbid around here when she comes...' Kagura and Maya were good looking. But, Maya was a bitch, and Kagura lost her spark. Ahsayuni smirked at the thought of the girl. He wished Inuyasha had let him cut her. Oh how he wanted to smell her blood. To see the color of her life essence....Maybe he was just as twisted as Naraku....Oh well.

"What is it Kanna?"He said, still staring into the twirling clouds.

"Naraku wants you to go to Kurohasu Temple." She said, her voice void of emotion.

"Why?" He asked lazily, rolling over to look at her.

"To bring back the artifact inside" She whispered, looking down at the ground. Ahsayuni sighed sitting up.

'Do I ever get a break to myself?' He thought bitterly. He looked down at the small 500 year old demon. He stared at the mark that went to the left side of her brow, down to her jaw. It made her look like glass...It didn't matter. But he alway got curious of where she got it. He walked away and left the girl like youkai alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Kagome sighed as she placed her feet inside the cold unfrozen running river. It had warmed up and Kagome could feel the sun on her back. They had stopped for a half an hour, to give Van a break. She woundered how hard it was to fly...what ever that was. They called it Escaflowne. at first, Kagome imagined a old looking plane. Then, she thought of a large bird because of its wings. She heard them say they had passed they were in the middle of the The Fuyu no Ame Forest. Where that was, she didn't know. Kagome was scared of what it would be like in Gesshoku. Would demons be flying around freely?

"Hey Kagome" She turned to the voice of Merle, who came to sit next to her. "Yes?" Kagome asked, tilting her head. Merle grabed her hand.

"What does this do?" She asked, and placed her hand on something, plastic? She moved her fingers over the object, finding it familiar.

'My mp3? Where did you get it?" Kagome asked, gently taking it. She forgot she placed it in her jacket last time she wore it.

"A few of the maids made it. Maybe when Millerna was washing your clothes. So, I took it" She said, not bothering to hide the fact that she stole from the woman, who in turn, stole from her.

"Oh. Here put this on your ears" She said, handing Merle the ear phones. Kagome made sure the sound was low, so not to startle her, and hit play. Merle gasped as the music entered her head. She could hear it was Nymphetamine, By Cradle of Filth. She handed the Mp3 to her and turned away. Merle bounded off to listen to the rest of the songs.

Kagome pulled her feet out of the blistering water and put on her socks and boots. She sat up and dusted the snow off her bottom. As she walked near the busy travelers, she felt a pull in her stomach and head. Kagome ignored it, but the as she started walking away, the feeling tighten in her stomach and head. It wasn't a painful pull, but weird and unconfortable. It was pulling her to her left. Seeing as they had 20 more minutes, Kagome decided to fallow it, but not too far so they couldn't see her.

Kagome took careful steps, always feeling the ground befor she put weight down. At times like this, she wished she had her walking cane. Kagome walked past some bushes, she could tell if they turned in her direction, they would see her. She walked alittle closer to the feeling, when she felt her boot hit water. Quickly pulling back, she stood there. It was a pond. Well she sure as hell wasn't going to go swimming in 'winter' because of a feeling. About to turn back, a voice stopped. her.

"Where the hell were you going?" it was Inuyasha's....Oops.

~~~~~~~~~~Inyasha~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry" She said quietly, Inuyasha crossed his arms. "Nowhere" She made a move to leave. and Inuyasha gtook hold of her upper arm and led her back. He looked over his shoulder at the pond. They were back at the tree. Where he first saw her. He looked down at the girl in his hand. Was it just a coincidence? Why would a blind girl wounder around. Inuyasha kept a scowle on his face. He really, didn't get this girl.

10 more minutes, and they were leaving. He left Kagome with Merle, who had a strange object on her feline ears that had the most innoying sound coming out of it.

He walked over to Van and Allen.

"How are we for time?"Allen asked, his hands laced losely together, his elbows resting on his knees, as he sat on a large rock.

"We could make it there tomorrow evening, if we go all night." He said, also sitting on a rock facing them, legs crossed. Allen looked to Van. "But it be more dangerous traveling in the open at dark." He said. "I'd rather keep going"

"Normaly I would agree with you Inuyasha." Allen said, then turned to the 3 girls. Millerna laughing, with Merle yelling and pouting. Kagome hide her mouth behind her hand, trying to be polite.

"But I wouldn't risk it" Allen said, still watching the woman. Inuyasha turned to Van who hadn't said a word yet. He had his arms crossed, and his head down. Most likely deep in thought. Inuyasha sneered. Damn humans. He bet Rea had gotton there already, if not almost. Inuyasha thought for awhile. What would be the safest rout to the city? He couldn't be sure. The demons here would never try and fight with him. Fight the emperor? (or second emperor) They weren't that stupid But with humans with them, he wasn't too sure. Not to mention the attack at Fanelia.

'Maybe we could.....'

"The desert" Van turned to Inuyasha with a curious look."We can take the desert. It will take us off courseby a few hours. But we can get there faster. But we could see any demon befor it comes. Any attack under ground could easily be deflected, with you in the air. And theres no way they could touch me."

"That could work" Allen said, tapping his thumb on his chin. "But would you be able to make it Van." Van thought for a few moments. His eyes reflected his deep thinking.

"I can" He stated confidantly.

"Your not just being cocky are you?" Inuyasha asked, with a slight smirk. Van glared, turned turned away. He wasn't sure. He knew that. But he was going to push himself anyways. Inuyasha hoped that it didn't slow them down. Or there would be no point of pulling the all nighter. All three of the men stood, and Inuyasha walked to Kagome. She looked up when he stood near her then got up. Inuyasha helped her on his back, and watched as the the other woman got on the Escaflowne.

Inuyasha stared to run, but slow enough for them to chatch up. Kagome leaned her head on his shoulder. Inuyasha suprised himself when he felt himself blush very faintly. He narrowed his eyes as he ran faster. He really was starting to hate this girl (or he told himself) Her affect on him was to great. It irratated him. Kagome let out a yawn, her hot breath tickled Inuyasha skin, causing goose bumps to slowly apear on his hyper senstive skin. He shifted her in his arms so her head was leaning on his, and not his shoulder...near his neck. Inuyasha bit back a groan. Yes, he really was starting his hate her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahsayuni steps echoed in the long dark hallway. The only light was the torch in his hand. He glanced at the demon bodies of humans and demons that made the walls. The air smelled stale and rotton. Ahsayuni sneered at the sight and looked ahead.

'And this place used to be holy...Interesting.'

He squinted his eyes when he got closer to the end. He could see a red glow coming from the end. He placed his burning torch on a holder and walked up to the shrine table. The table was covered in an old dusty black silk colth, random fingers and teeth littered the silk. All body parts were lit up by the glow of a vile of what seemed like black red glowing dirt.

Ahsayuni rasied as eyebrow as he looked at it. One word could discribe the vile. Evil. He got a sick feeling in his chest and somach. Somthing was not right about it the tiny seemingly harmless vile. Something alive...or almost. And full of anger....

Ahsayuni pocketed it and turned to walk away, taking the slowly dieing torch. The smell was getting to him. His nose burned and his eyes felt dry. He walked up the many steps to the surface of the shrine. He pushed open the large metal doors, and into the cool twight air. He took a deep breath, clearing his sences of the rotting shrine.

"Kagura" Ahsayuni turned to the woman who was standing near the trees, stairing at him with dull red eyes. "What do I do now?" He asked, fingering the vile in his pocket in his long sleevless trench.

"Give it to me." she say, walking over to him. She held out her hand to him. Ahsayuni cocked his head childishly pulling out the vile. He dropped it in her ready hands and put his hands behind his head.

"And where will you take it?" He asked boredly, slowly walking away.

"Earth" Ahsayuni quickly turned. His eyes widden in slight suprise.

"Why? What it that?" He asked, his voice low and suspisous. Kagura held the vile to eye level. Holding it up for him to see, and for her to staring into it.

"It used to belong to the Dragonians....Its dust of the half life" She said and turned to walk away. Ahsayuni glared as we left. What the hell does she mean by half-life? He shook his head and walked in the other direction. It didn't matter to him. What ever Naraku planned to do with Earth had nothing to do with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this took so long My computer went kapoot for awhile. I've started a new story, so, they both will take longer then usuall. Also...A friend of mine....told me I would get more people reading this if I promise lemons....I wont write one, but she said she will. If I get enough people asking for one, I'll let her do it. So, its up to you people.

Fun facts: I've been look up facts on the interent. I think I rounded the time when Kagome went back into time. In the show, they talked about a famous person named Oda nobunaga. So I'm guessing that it was around 1550-1570, the end of the muromachi period. Also, Inuyasha was said to be born 200 years befor the show, so, He might have been born in 1350-1370. Near the end of the year or the begining (cause in the 3rd movie it was snowing ^_^ ). People say that Kagome was passed 16 years old in the show, but, you can count how many times Inuyasha turned human,which is every 29 days, in the show, it about 5-6 months. I'm guessing, in the manga, (Cause I havent added them up yet -_-) a few more months. Just some fun facts ^_^.

Next:
~*Chapter 6: Journy to Gesshoku: Part 3*~

**Fragile Dreams Confused and Grey
You and Scream, But Your Their Prey**