Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ 1000 Words ❯ Prologue: Beginning of an Endless Tale ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Escaflowne: 1000 Words…

Disclaimer: Throughout the entire story, the characters, songs, dance moves, and other copyrighted material are not mine! Apparently, all copyrighted stuff rightfully belong to the creators, of all types such as character designers, animators, singers, etc, etc.

Summary: (V/H fic). Hitomi Kanzaki was the 14-year-old pop idol known as "Akina" who captured everyone with her enchanting voice. Ever since she first debut on television in Japan, Hitomi lived luxuriously in her rich lifestyle, with everything she can ask for. Yet, although she may have lived through a comfortable life, deep down in Hitomi's soul, something she cannot explain is missing in her life. Even if she is rich, she feels as if she is lost in her life. She sings for a living, yet what more can she gains through singing if she lives only an empty life? Now, 18 years old, living in Tokyo, Hitomi wished in all her heart that her life would change. She wants to live a life where she wants to learn, to live, to meet new people, and to really fall in love. Somehow, amidst the constant tiresome time as an idol, her wish suddenly came true when sudden events occurred in her career, which led to her wish. Yet, now, only one question remains for her: "How will she live a normal life?" Her obstacle now is to face a normal life where everything has to be done with hard work. Hitomi has stepped into the obscure reality of the world she lives in that is constantly moving and she has to face the harsh reality as a new senior high school student in Hikari High School. Will she be able to survive another side of the world that she never stepped on? Will she able to find the emptiness to fulfill her life? Or will a young man with raven black hair change her life forever?

Author's notes: I am so, so, soo bad for making another story, with my other 3 stories incomplete. But I must get my ideas out before I forget. I came to this idea when I was playing Final Fantasy X-2, after hearing the songs Real emotion and 1000 words. Those songs truly shocked me to the core. No sooner did I realize that I was overwhelmed with ideas that I came up with this story. Talking about the story, I want this story to mean something. Actually, I finished with this story a week ago, but I was still thinking if I should put it up or not, since I am not convinced about it. But, I'll leave it up to you guys. Anyways, I hope you guys like it. If there are any problems with this story, contact me by e-mail me about it and I'll fix it right up.

Noter: Some things may not appear exactly the same format as my file, but just to tell you, the lyrics should be centered, all words italic…umm…you get the idea…but I'll get to it and fix it.

~*~*~

"Treat every relationship as if it's the last one, then you'll know how to give."

~*~*~

Prologue: Prelude…

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~

Song: Real Emotion by Jade (English Version): Original Japanese Version by Koda Kumi

~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~

Uproars of fervent cheers started to filter the whole entire concert hall as everyone stood up from their seats. Fluorescent lights suddenly brightened the center stage of the concert hall with all different of shades of color started to move in an up-beating fashion, matching the beat harmoniously.

~* What can I do for you? *~

On the stage, the band, from guitarists to drummer, started to play when they heard that single phrase. The Guitarists and the Bassists started to take their places, standing near the end of the stage, facing the crowd as they began strumming their instruments. More of the crowd's cheers became louder as everyone raised their hands in the air, clapping them during the process.

Suddenly, the lights, just above the stage, lit up its white color lights to the lone figure suddenly appearing from the center part of the stage. Her long, honey-brown hair started to show through the closed area, little by little her figure started to go up slowly, the automatic platform below lifting her body to the stage. Soon, after several seconds have passed on, her complete figure appeared before the crowd, wearing a simple shirt-sleeve school uniform shirt with a blue ruffled skirt that was about 2 inches above her knees, with a single white gold bracelet around her right. In her slightly slouched position, her head was downcast to the floor, her eyes closed as she waited for her cue. A single sweat from her pores streaked the right side of her face, indicating the little feeling of nervousness forming inside the pit of her stomach. Yet, she avoided that feeling, as if she was a pro to have courage to break the feeling of stage fright.

"Is the projector set on her?"

"Hai…"

"What about the light affects?"

"Hai…sir…everything is set…"

"Good…let's start…"

The music around soon started to grow, and slowly, she finally opened her eyes and lifted her downcast head and straightened her body. Gracefully, she fully turned to the crowd, their cheers are now louder than the announcer's voice. With a natural smile that lightened her face, she walked slowly to the crowd. After a few advance steps towards the stage, she suddenly started to spin a graceful matter. Right in the middle of her spin, the white light surrounding her suddenly brighten around her. She stopped her spin to face the back of the stage. With one movement of her arms, the light around her suddenly disintegrated. The clothing she was wearing suddenly changed and quickly, with the beat of the music stuck in her mind, once more, she spun again, but this time, she moved with the rhythm of the music by using her feet.

~* What can I do for you… *~

~* What can I do for you… *~

~* What can I do for you… *~

After she took a few more steps, she faced the crowd and caught the microphone that was thrown to her from the crowd. When she caught it, the light surrounding her dispersed to reveal the new appearance she is donning.

~* I can't hear you… *~

Her long honey brown hair was now long layered with some little glitter streaking some parts of her hair. Her clothes are no longer the high school uniform, but a decorated white halter-top that showed only half of her stomach and a blue skirt that reached the same length as the uniform skirt with a tan belt strapped across her waist. Surrounding both of her upper arms, two gold armlets decorated her light tan skin with a single white-gold bracelet around her right wrist.

"Is everything all ready and set…?"

"Hai, everything is all in working order, sir…"

"Good, let's make this live concert a special one for her…"

~* What can I do for you… *~

~* What can I do for you… *~

~* What can I do for you… *~

Slowly, she gently lifted the microphone in front of her lips as she moved her hips with the rhythm of the beat. Appearing out of the backstage, five dancers started to come in behind her as they matched her moves. Slowly, following in tone with the music, she opened her mouth:

I remember hazy borders of my heart
I can see a place, it's something like this
Every now and then I don't know what to do
Still I know that I can never go back


All the things I've seen in those hazy dreams

Somewhere in the heart of Downtown Tokyo, people all looked up at the television screens throughout the public, hearing the upbeat music filter the busy streets. Smiles started to appear in their faces as they listened to the music, moving their feet to the rhythm slightly.


Can't compare to what I'm seeing now
everything's so different, and it brings me to my knees

When the chorus have hit in, she started to move with the dancers behind her. Gracefully, she lowered her body a bit and with her left hand, she went back up to her position with a slight jump and held in arms in front of her to the crowd, as if she was pointing to someone.


And though I know
The world with real emotion has surrounded me
I won't give in to it
Now I know that forward is the only way my heart can go
I hear your voice calling out to me

Her facial expression slowly eased as she said the line. She slowly lifted her left hand just above her chest and run her shoulders, pivoting her body to at least 45 degrees left and right. After she did the move twice, she slowly put her hand above her heart and moved it back and forth from her chest quickly, with the use of her elbow, as if she is matching the beat of her heart. After she did that 3 times, she swiped her arm horizontally to right.


"You'll never be alone…"

Along the crowd who was standing to watch the concert, a young man slowly looked up the screen to see a young woman dancing passionately with her back-up dancers behind her. Each time she moved her arms, they followed and each time she swayed her hips and moved her legs, they did the same. The young man only stood and watched, looking with a stern, yet curious look on his face. "It's her…"


~*What can I do for you…*~

When the song was heading towards the second verse of the song, the guitarist from her left started to play fervently in his solo, strumming the strings with such passion that everyone's cheer grew louder.


~*What can I do for you…*~

~*What can I do for you…*~

During the solo with some background music around it, she started to move her cross hands in a certain motion just in front of her chest and jumped slightly as she put both of her hands as she swayed her hips.


~* What can I do for you… *~

The solo and the background suddenly stopped, and she slowly lifted her hands to only lifted to her level, pointing at the crowd slightly with her bended arm as she slowly extended it.


~* I can't hear you…*~

Once more, the guitar solo started to strum passionately, and she started to sway hips, motioning her arms to go left and right, and with one gesture, she hopped slightly and bended her knees. With another slight jump, she got back up and lifted her arm out to the crowd in unison with her move.


And here I fight…
The rhythm of real emotion has surrounded me

And I can't go on if you aren't there

Slowly, she moved back, bowed her head, and put her hand above her heart.


The moment that I close my eyes you comfort me
These are the things we're both want, I know
I'll never be alone

And though I know
The world with real emotion has surrounded me
I won't give in to it
Now I know that forward is the only way my heart can go
I hear your voice calling out to me

Again, her face again slightly eased and did the same gesture she did with the first chorus.


"You'll never be alone…"

She danced one last time with the dancers as she stepped several times and swayed her hips.


~*What can I do for you…*~


~*What can I do for you…*~


~*What can I do for you…*~


~*I can't hear you…*~

She stepped back a little as the dancers behind her slowed down, and she made little karate-like punches in the air, moving her feet one-by-one. During the process, she moved her head slightly to the left and right, her hair moving along with her moves. With one last jerk of her head, she did one last punch, and swayed her hips a bit.


~*I can't hear you…*~

When she put her legs together, she slowly lifted her arm and with one jerk, she ended the song with her jerk down of her arm and the lights soon dispersed with the fireworks consuming the stage. People suddenly cheered at the ending scenery as they jumped into the air with glee.

This is the present time of Tokyo, Japan, the year 2004, the beginning of the spring season, the season of new beginnings…and… the season of love. It was on this day is this girl's anniversary of the month that have turned the events of her life upside down just one year ago.

This girl that you see before you as she smiles before the crowd with a bit of sweat on her forehead is the famous pop idol known as Akina…

Real name…

Hitomi Kanzaki…me…

This is I, a teenage girl who is at the current age 18, after going through a life filled with excitement and hope.

Back during that day, when I stood there on that very stage, looking out into my many adoring fans around me, I can only do is smile and feel this warm feeling forming in my heart. I could almost feel the tears welling up in my eyes. Yes, I was very happy that everyone feels enjoyment through this first song I performed in one of my live concerts in Tokyo. This song…the one that I song on that live concert, was the song that had a lot of meaning to it.

I sung for the purpose in hopes that my song would enlighten everyone's spirit, especially the young teenagers such as myself who has gone through many hardships as adolescences.

For me…being the 18 years old I am…especially since this the part of my life that would change dramatically…is one big year for me…that suddenly changed for only a span of a single year…

Yet, although it was hard to face it…I know that each year of my life will always change…as each time the sun and moon rotates around the beautiful planet called Earth and me…and I will be prepared to face those hardships along my long life's path.

Yet, although I am lifting my head to face my future…I always find myself…looking back to those times I shared plenty of emotions with the people I care about. It was fun, knowing that everything was good, yet, sometimes, with these memories printed inside my heart, since it is merely a memory that should imprinted in the back of my head, I know… I will find myself stopping time and see those memories once more in my busy life.

So much to learn, so little time, yet, we always find ourselves taking long journeys to find those learning experiences…to find who we are…

These are the words that he would always say to me….

At the gender age of 18, everything in my world has suddenly turned its tables, and I found myself finding much joy through this experience alone. This was the chapter of my story where it does not compare to my ordinary life as a pop idol. No…this chapter was the beginning of my story…my true story…that I truly lived…

And…it all began…on that spring season…when I first met…him

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~*

End of Prologue: The beginning of an endless story…

~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~

Author note: So what do you guys think? I know its nothing much, but, I'm trying to follow through the plot at this moment. I tried my best to describe how she is dancing during the songs, so it is not all good, but at least I tried. If there is any problems regarding to this story, please contact ASAP so I can any changes. But otherwise, I hope you all like it, and please review! The more you review, the more the chapter comes up. So far, Chapter 1 is currently at least 75% complete. Expect it to come around Friday night, or Saturday. Thanks for reading! Until then, see ya! ^_^