Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ A Dragon of Prophcey ❯ Transformation & Change ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: Transformation & Change

The light disappears. Van's eyes winded at what he saw. Where Starcross was now stood a large white winged dragon, with green eyes and a blue gem on the forehead. It had a long slender nose, long neck, long sleek body, and long tail.

Starcross looked at herself, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" Starcross yelled.

"That wasn't supposed to happen. You must have a connection to Escaflowne. Hmm...I like this. We'll meet again, Starcross." Sai laughed and disappears in a puff smoke.

"DAMN IT!" Starcross yelled, "I'LL GET YOU, SAI!"

"Starcross, who was she?" Van asked.

"The person who killed my family, and made me the way I am. Before she killed my mom, dad, little brother, and my precious daughter, I didn't like fighting." Starcross settled down on the grass of the garden, then took her tail and picked up Van and set him on her nose, "You had better sit down, this is a long story. First thing, do you have anyone you love?"

Van nodded.

"Who is she?"

"Her name is Hitomi Kanzaki."

"Ahh, the girl from the mystic moon."

"She told me that she'd come back. I'm not sure if she'll ever come back now. It's been so long since we talked. I hope she returns."

Starcross looked at Van with sad eyes, *She already has, Van, but needs to take care of some things before she can come to you.*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well here you have it. The sequel to A World Alone. The next Chapter will be out soon.