Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Christmas With Esca ❯ Santa's Hat and Flamethrowers ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Christmas With Esca

*/*/*/*/*/*

Somehow Destiny had managed to arrange a sort of buffet section in the large room complete with tables to eat on much to the surprise of everyone else (and to herself).

Unfortunately for Van-sama, who was just about to "dig in", the latest guest decided to make her entrance on his lap…

"Merry Christmas, VAN!" she greeted cheerfully. The girl was wearing a pink bunny costume with a Santa Hat over her short dark hair. "I'm Mary-Usagi-chan. And this is my present for you!" she said while holding a mistletoe over their heads and giving him a peck on the cheek. Van blushed brightly and muttered a polite, "Arigato."

"HEY!" Both Hitomi and Dee-chan protested.

"And these are for you!" Mary said handing Hitomi a pair of Nike's.

"Oh, well thank you." Hitomi said smiling, obviously calmed down by the gift. Destiny's eyes became bright in expectation as she held out her hands hopefully.

"Hey there's Allen!" Mary said a mischievous glow coming to her eyes.

"Oh Allen!" she said a pair of rather large scissors appearing in her hands. The blonde knight took one glance at the girl and then at her scissors before taking off. She laughed evilly and snipped the air before chasing after him.

"B-But…" Destiny said her eyes becoming huge and teary. Thankfully for our authoress one of her best buds was right there to bribe her with a fresh cookie. (Kristin's great at baking whereas I tend to er burn things.)

"Krissy," Dee whimpered, "I wanna Santa hat like Mary had!" Fortunately Kristin wisely chose to walk away instead of taking the risk of spoiling the dark haired girl any more than she already was.

"Buuuuuttt KRISSY!! How come she gets one and I DON"T? It's just not fair!"

Just as I was in my little Nag-Kristin-To-Get-What-I-Want Mode a girl dropped in (literally). She fell through the roof and managed to knock over one of the torches on the walls, which in turn managed to fall on Allen's hair. >.<

"Dang!" Destiny muttered darkly as she pulled out a fire extinguisher from her dimension pocket thingy. "Everyone FREEZE!" she screamed, and everyone promptly froze, Allen included. "Good." She said before spraying Allen's hair with the white foamy stuff. In a few minutes Allen was covered with the foam but thankfully the fire was out.

"Hey there!" Destiny said throwing the fire extinguisher over her shoulder and into her dimension pocket. "Merry Christmas and welcome to my party. Smashing entrance you made there. It definately livened things up!" the two began to laugh while everyone fell sideways to eat floor.

The girl had light brown hair, almost blonde and she was wearing a very Christmas outfit. She wore green jeans with a red sweater and weird hairclip thingies with red and green ribbons on it.

"Hey everyone I'm Nan." She said brightly.

"Oh I almost forgot. Here's a present for you Dilly." And she handed him a frilly pink and blue dress. "And what kinda Esca fan would I be if I didn't give you this too!" and she fished out some matches in her pocket. "Happy Burning!"

"Uh Jess er I mean Dee don't you wanna fix this mess up?" Kristin said pointing out the hole in the roof. "And why do you even have torches on the walls? I mean you already have regular lights."

Destiny shrugged, "Felt like it. And don't worry about the mess, Kris. It's as easy as one, two, three." Suddenly the roof was once again in place and Allen was all cleaned up.

"How the heck'd you do that?!" the blonde haired best bud said, eyes bulging.

"It's one of the perks of being a writer ^.^" Destiny said grinning. "Oh yeah."

Van edged to the buffet table staring at Destiny strangely. After all it's not every day a guy has a girl wearing a pink bunny suit drop in on your lap or the chance to meet a semi-all powerful authoress like me. (Dee: ^.^….Kristin: ::smacks Dee on back of head:: As if…)

"This is so queer…" he said and to his utter shock a man popped out of the fruitcake (U.U;;) .

"Did somebody call my name?" the man asked. He was tall and had a large build with fiery red hair styled like Jesse from team rocket. The man also had big bushy eyebrows, which were also…red. He wore a yellow-orange overcoat with big buttons against his tan skin.

"Who the heck is that?!" Van exclaimed, now a good 5 feet from the buffet table.

"My name's Gaav and this is for you." The man said approaching Van with a fruitcake in hand. "It's your Christmas present."

"And this," he said turning to Dilly, "Is for you." And he handed Dilly a new, big, bright and shiny red flamethrower.

"WHAT!" Destiny screeched. She pointed to Van and Dilaudau who were both admiring their new presents and turned to Kristin. "BOTH OF THEM GOT AT LEAST ONE THING FROM NEARLY EACH OF THE GUESTS!"

Kristin stared at her friend with a 'And-What-Am-I-Supposed-To-Do-About-That' look.

"I WANNA FLAMETHROWER!!!" Destiny wailed going into that anime crybaby pose (kneeling on the floor, knees touching, feet spread apart, tears streaming from eyes like water from a fountain…)

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*