Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Master ❯ Love ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dragon Master




By, TigerWolf


Part 14- Love



As the cloak fell a girl was revealed to Dilandau, "You, why are you sneaking around the castle, your not that good at it people have been seeing you, even the King." Dilandau said to Kida.
"Let go of arm please." She said, Dilandau did, "What do you mean I have been seen."
"Exactly what I meant, people have seen you. Why are you here."
"Just checking up on things, and business in privet matters for the Haluchea, but I am glad about the information you gave me about being spotted." She said, as if a puzzle was just pulled together.
"What do you mean by that?" Kida started to fad into nothingness, "Wait! Dame you." Dilandau said. He turned and left to prepare for the weeding. But one question hounded his mind, what information did he give her? He would never know, but next time he caught her, he was going to do some thing to her.

~~~~~

"Ready Hitomi, its time." Merle said after returning to Hitomis room after getting ready herself. She now wore a long yellow dress; she looked great in it.
"As ready as I will ever be." Hitomi said coming out from her room. She looked elegant and beautiful as she appeared in the door; she looked like a queen. Her hair was pulled back into two French twists and folded in together in the back of her head. She wore a beautiful white dress that was tight around her waste and stomach, and long and airy form her waste down. The dress had no sleeves but straps and showed a small amount of cleavage. A long cape/ cloak was attached around her shoulders, and put a dark red backdrop on her white dress. The outer color of the cape was black and in the middle had the symbol of Fenelia in red, and the end flowed a distance behind with a white fir.
"Hitomi, you look amassing." Merle said wide-eyed
"Thank you, you mind picking up the end of the dress and cape while we walk over there." Hitomi asked.
"I would gladly." Merle said. The weeding was to take place in front of all of Fenelia at the same spot Van was proclaimed King. They reached the place were Hitomi was to appear down there, she had to make her why down the castles main stairs to were Van would be waiting for her. Hitomi was praying she would not mess up, she just wanted Van to be at her side right now, and he would be very soon. "Lesson Hitomi," Merle said, "Take good care of Lord Van, he can be stubborn sometimes, but I know you could do this. You're going to be great."
"I will Merle, and thank you. You should go off now to your set to see the ceremony." Hitomi said, giving her a hug.
"All right I will, good luck." Merle said, "Oh yeah, here, your bouquet." Merle said handing her some beautiful white and red roses.
"Thank you, go on now." Hitomi said.

~~~~~

Van stood at the altar waiting eagerly. He was wearing the some thing he was warring when being crowned king, this time things fit better though. The shoulder pads fit perfectly over his strong shoulders and the helmet fit his head, and few peace's of his wild hair come out over his eyes, only adding to how handsome he looked. The line from him to the front doors to the castle where Hitomi was to come from. Had the Knights of Fenelia lined on both sides in there red and black attire, and then closest to him his three generals, ended these two lines, with one empty spot, were his forth general would be. Above the sides of the platform were the ceremony was to be held, the royal guest and spatial guest sat in the best spots to watch, he sees Merle join them. His eyes looked at all the guest, there were rulers from all most all the countries of Gaea, his eyes stopped again when he saw Allen, Merlena and Dryden. Then he heard the song of Fenelia (the one Falcon used to sing) being played, and his attention fell on the doors as they slowly opened inward, his heart jumped.

~~~~~

Hitomis heart jumped when she watched the guards open the doors toward her, this was it. She slowly started to walk to the pace she was told to walk at out the doors. To her the pace was to slow, it felt like an eternity before she would reach Van. Her eye's locked with Vans the second she steeped out of the shadow of the castle and into the sun outside. She descended down the stairs and approached the first Knights on the two rows to her final destination. The two Knights drew their swards and knelt down having their swards stand in front of them, it was a sign of respect. As she walked passed each pair of Knights they continued this action. Her heart was jumping. All she wanted to do was run to Van and have him be hers forever. But she remand in her slow pace all the way to him. When there hands met all her nerves were calmed and her heart was free. He looked so calm so shear, he smiled at her. And she was met with his chocolate eyes; the rest of the ceremony became blurry to her.

~~~~~

Van watched as Hitomi walked towards him. She appeared out of the shadows of the castle and into the sun. She looked beautiful. She carried herself with pride and love and looked like a true Queen, for she was to be one. As her hand met his, the nervousness of all he was thinking disappeared, he was with his love. She smiled at him and her green eyes met his. He was lost in her love and his, like Hitomi the ceremony became blurry.

~~~~~

Dilandau watched as the two met at the end of Hitomis walk. But Dilandaus eyes became detracted in the crowed, were he saw a gray cloaked person watch from the shadows. Since he did not want to be disrespectful, he kept his spot and remembered the conversation he had with Van right before the start of the weeding.

"Lord Van, I just caught Kida sneaking around the gardens, and then disappeared like always." Dilandau told him.
"So, Kida is our ghost? She is the one?" Van said.
"I'm not shear, personally I don't think so, when I accused her of that she responded by saying I gave her some information. What do you want to be done if I spot her or a cloaked person at the weeding?"
"Keep a eye on them, I am determined who ever this person that people have seen, means no harm, but try to catch them after the weeding to make an example of her, we don't need a spy.

Dilandau watched this cloaked person that hid in the shadows, planning on how he was going to get them.

~~~~~

"Lady Hitomi I now percent this Bracelet as proof of your position as Queen of Fenelia." The priest said, and he took a gold bracelet off of a plow from another priest. And clasped it onto Hitomis right wrist. The bracelet had the symbol of Fenelia on a red background in the shape of a circle, then had two bands of gold that attached it to her wrist. "I now pronounce you Husband and Wife and King and Queen of Fenelia."
Hitomi looked into Vans eyes as the gap that separated them closed, she was his forever and he was hers. All she felt was the Love she had for him and the Love he had for her. Their lips met and she could hear the cheers from the crowed, and then felt the rice and flower petals fall down upon them. The kiss ended and Van said to her, "I love you Hitomi de Fanel."
"I love you too."

~~~~~

The second the crowed brook out into cheers, Dilandau made a sprint to the cloaked person. He climbed up the wall to the audience, and made his way to where the person stood. He was suprised; they did not see him spiriting toward them. He was almost there, and the cloaked person noticed him, they made a run for it. But it was too late; he grabbed their wrist. The person quickly tried to round house kick him. But he spoon behind then, pulling their wrist behind there back and twisting it. He had them. The hood of the cloak still covered their face and he left it like that. He led this person down to the King and new Queen.
"King Van, I have found and caught the person like you asked." Dilandau announced while approaching the King. He looked unhappy about it all. Hitomi stood by his side. The crowed had gone silent by the sight of Dilandau and the cloaked person caught.
"Very good Dilandau. Who are you and why do you hid yourself among my Castle. And sneak to see this weeding." Van commanded. There was no answer. "Dilandau please remove their cloak, so we may see who this person is." With that the person began to struggle. They did not want their identity to be known. He pushed Dilandau onto his back and flipped over him. And started to make a run for it.
"Stop. Please. I know you don't mean harm, Just tell us why you are here." Hitomi Yelled after the person. The cloaked person stopped and turned to look at the new queen. The person walked to Hitomi. And stopped five feet away. Van made a movement to do something but Hitomi stopped him. "Please tell us why you are here, I have Faith in you that you mean no harm."
"You always had Faith in people, Hitomi. That is why you are the Dragon of Faith the color green with the staff. I said I would be here for you're weeding but I did not want to take the attention from you so I kept myself hidden. But thanks to Dilandau here and my foolishness, I have been found." The cloaked person said then they reached up and took the hood off the cloak of reveling their identity.
"Maya. You're alive." Hitomi said, pulling her friend in for a hug. Dilandau stood with shock on his face. Van looked the same way. Hitomi pulled away, "But how, what happened to you."
"Allot has happen. I was dead for a while, but the power I hold kept me alive in a complicated way. I went to the Haluchea to find guides and control over my power. I was also on earth for a while. Your parents send you this." Maya pulled out a small wooden box. "They said it's a family heirloom your fathers mother passed it to yours and now it goes to you. They said they wish you all the luck in your marriage to Van. Yukerit and your brother send you this picture, and also wish you luck. After I left earth I spent my time in the wild, learning control. The Dragon with in me, used to make my body and sprit unstable, I need time to master control. When I learned of your weeding date, I made my way here, I did promise to be here. But I wanted to remain unnoticed for I did not want to take anything from you. But my plan has been spoiled."
"Maya, you could never ruin this day, you have made it even more unforgettable, thank you." Hitomi said.
"Yes thank you, my sister." Van said, while taking Hitomis hand. "Now come we serenely have allot to celebrate tonight." The crowed went up in cheers again. Van and Hitomi made there way hack to the castle to the great hall, were the celebration was to happen. Dilandau and Maya followed behind.

~~~~~

I looked over at Dilandau how walked besides me. I remembered our last moments together. How we said our love for each other. We reached the great hall, Van and Hitomi went off with the crowed, and Dilandau pulled me away. We walked out into the royal gardens. Once we were there Dilandau turned to me. He steps closer to me and his lifted hand on my cheek. His touch felt so worm and genteel. He leaned in slowly, I closed my eyes. And our lips met. His lips felt so soft and worm. His hands moved behind my back, and hands had their way to behind his neck. As every second went by we became closer. We both pulled away from the kiss and held each other close. After some time Dilandau spoke.
"I thought I lost you. I thought I lost you and the thought of never felling your love killed me inside. I cant believe your back, I thought it might have been a dream at first but I know it is real. Please don't leave me again, I love you to much Maya." Dilandau said softly into my ear.
"I know I thought I lost you to, I almost lost myself. But I am back now and back for good, I won't leave you, I love you." I said, I felt a tear run down my cheek, it was a tear of happiness.
I pulled back some so I could see his eye's. His unique red eyes.

~~~~~

'I love her so much, I never want to let go of her, her eyes. There like an ocean of blue, I could stair at them for hours.' Dilandau thought. He kissed her forehead, and this time it felt worm beneath his lips. He lost her once it was not going to happen again. She then rested her head on his chest. Dilandau loved this feeling. She was alive and with him. The Gods were not that cruel, but forgiving. He lifted her chin up so she was looking at him again and kissed her on her red lips. They here so soft and tasted like the sweetest fruit, but was a tang to them like a lemon, he loved that. He's kissed depend and he could fell her body relax into his.

~~~~~

"Look they came back, finely." Van said over Hitomis shoulder. Hitomi had taken her cape of and Van had taken his off and his helmet. "Dilandau finely looks happy, and so dose Maya, I'm happy for them." Dilandau and Maya had walked in hand in hand and Maya was resting her head on his shoulder.
"Yes they truly do look happy, if anyone deserves it, it is them. What has happened to Maya truly has changed them both." Hitomi said dreamishly.
"Would you care to dance, Hitomi de Fanel?" Van asked.
"I would love to." Hitomi said, then Van took her hand and led her to the dance floor. Were they started to dance. "Hitomi de Fanel, I can't believe were married now." Hitomi said deamishly.
"I know, and you're all mine, and no one can take you away from me." Van said. "How about after this dance we go to our room."
"Our, room, I like the sound of that. Why would you want to go there tired all ready." Hitomi said playfully.
"Some thing like that." Van said innocently, "The guest will be fine without us."
"Then, lets go to our room." Hitomi whispered into Vans ear. Hitomi lead him off the dance floor.
"This way then." Van said. And started to lead Hitomi up the stairs. Hitomis nerves were running high, or what she new was to happen soon. But she loved Van and he loved her, and she wanted to show her love in every way possible. They reached a set of think wooden doors with the symbolic of Fenelia. Van opened the door and lead Hitomi in. He quickly spoon her around to kiss her sweet lips.

~~~~~

Dilandau and I watched as Van and Hitomi left the room, I wished her all the luck in my head. Come on I wasn't stupid I new where they were going. The rest of the night I ended up talking to almost every important person. I personally was trying to escape them. It's just everyone wanted to met the person that was called the Dragon Master. I did not blame them, I new I was some sort of a mystery to them all. But I finely was able to sneak into the corners of the hall to escape them all. Dilandau had to take care of some things, because Van and Hitomi had gone off. So basically were the one's to take over the party. I new Dilandau was not at all pleased about that. He looked like he could have strangled some people.
After a while I was found by the Queen of Austria, and brought out to talk some more. As it became way passed midnight and the party finely seated down, Dilandau came up to me again. "Maya would you mind if I escorted you to your room?" Dilandau asked.
"Not at all." I said taking his hand. We approached a room, and Dilandau opened the door for me. Once I entered the room Dilandau closed the door behind him. "Some party, wasn't it." I said sarcastically.
"Yep, it was, and I could harm how ever put me in charge of it. But I will not because I have you now." He said. "Oh yeah, you know how we have all these extra guest at the castle right now, well guess what, there are no extra rooms, so we get to share, just like old times." Dilandau said, taking his sward off and his uniform so he was warring some black pants and a black sleeveless shirt.
"Well not completely, old times there were two beds and we would kill to not share a room. But now threes one bed and we prefer to be together." I said taking the sward of my waste. And undoing my gray clock, so now I was warring a gray robe. "But anyway, I am so tiered, I'm going to bed. Now something to wear for bed, ahh I now." I closed my eyes, and when I opened them again a was wearing some lose black cloth pants, and a royal blue tank top.
"How did you do that?" Dilandau said.
"Do you really have to ask." I said slipping under the covers and closing my eyes. A few minuets latter I felt Dilandau slip under the same covers, and hug me around the waste. And we fell to sleep.


~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
< br> So, threes chap 14, hope you liked it, I brought her back to life. Threes still one more chapter though. SO IT'S NOT DONE. Just one more chap, sad for me, I love writing this.