Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ In Dreams ❯ Split Personalities ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Split Personalities

Disclaimer: Don't own the characters yadi yadi yadi......

Authors Note: The long awaited Chapter 3. Gomen na for not posting sooner. I had school and no time. Now its summer! Story does not exactly follow the esca story.

Celena walked through the dense forest where the red alsiedes had landed. She tried to pick her way through the underbrush and her mind. She did not know where she went, she walked in one direction. She trudged slowly along.

Allen sat looking out the window to his private chamber. He was thinking of Hitomi. Hitomi was gone and he felt empty. ::Why did Van have to make her leave?:: "Chichioya, why did she have to leave?" His eyes wandered to a chair opposite his where the spirit of his father sat and then quickly disappeared. He went back to staring at the Mystic Moon. The door squeaked opened. Allen whipped his head to look at a shadowy figure in the door way. The figure took a step forward and smiled. "Onnisama," Celena whispered. Allen's heart skipped a couple of beats as the shock of his sister sank in.

The warm water of the bath felt good to Celena's skin. She had not had a chance to relax in a bath since the start of the hunt for the dragon. She closed her eyes and let her mind wander. ::Celena!:: She jerked upright into a sitting position. ::Celena!!:: Her eyes bugged as nauseating pain swept over her body. "Aahhh!!" Her hand flashed to her mouth as her body folded in half in pain.

Dilandau emerged out of the bath water. ::Where am I? And what am I doing?:: The previous events caught up to him. :: I have somehow escaped from the Vione after changing.:: Dilandau ran out the door, looking for someone, anyone. He ran through the halls, only to stumble every couple of feet and briefly change into Celena and quickly switched back. He finally fell through the door at the end of the hallway, writhing in pain.

Allen spun around as something crashed through his door. It seemed to be in pain. Slowly the figure rose and he got a good look at it. "Dilandau!" ::How can this be?!:: "Allen Shezar." Dilandau looked straight at him with that semi smile, maniac glee of his. He took one step towards the older man and buckled to the floor again. Allen took a step forward, curiosity and horror covering his face as the teen psycho transformed into his sister. "Onni.." "sama." "Help.." "me." Dilandau finally collapsed unconscienceness on Allen's floor. Allen lifted him up and placed him on his bed. "Chichoiya, what am I to do? Hitomi, please hear me and help."

To be continued........

Authors Note: Chapter 3 is finally here!!!! yeah! I'll have the next chapter up within the next week. please R&R. I really want to know what you think of my story. Your opinion does matter to me. ^_^ Chichoiya: father (I think this is what he says in the anime.) and onnisama: sibling.