Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Return to Fanelia ❯ Twenty-two ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]







"Celena?" questioned Gaddes who had become particularly fond of the gentle young woman.

"Ugh… why do people seem to have this issue with mixing my name up?" Dilandau by now was quite tired of this. Then he realized his surroundings. His shifty, bloodthirsty eyes darted around the room. "Where am I?" he demanded to know. "And WHY THE HELL AM I WEARING A DRESS?!?!" Dilandau was quite upset upon realizing that he was wearing a long lavender dress, which had looked rather lovely on Celena (in Gaddes opinion.)

Gaddes by now was quite sick. Although he was a rather high rank of Allen's crew, he didn't know about the Celena/Dilandau thing. This girl, who he has secretly kissed just hours before, was a guy now. A very bloodthirsty bad guy who had caused them much problems, in fact.

"SHESTER!" Dilandau exclaimed. A while went by, still no response.

"Remember, I killed him," Van replied. He had just been standing there amazed, although he knew that Dilandau was actually Celena, and Allen's sister at that. He almost felt sorry for her/him.

"GATTY!" Dilandau shouted this time, hoping for a response. None came.

"I killed him too," replied Van, almost smugly.

"DALLET!" Dilandau tried again, losing hope.

"Him too," Van said, kind of happy at his advantage over Dilandau, who needed to be caught up.

"Miguel?" Dilandau wasn't so sure this time, and it reflected in his tone of voice.

"Actually, I didn't kill this one," Van replied. Dilandau sighed and started to yell for Miguel. He was cut off by Van. "The doppelganger killed him while in Freid."

"Oh yeah, I remember now… JAJUKA!!!" Dilandau still didn't seem to get it.

"Jajuka was killed a little bit before the Atlantis machine was destroyed," Van explained, beginning to grow tired of how feeble Dilandau had become.

"Right… I knew that," replied Dilandau, "I was just making sure that you did. Where the hell am I going to get a guymelef now?" Dilandau ran out to the Crusade. There he saw Escaflowne. Dilandau shuddered at the though of getting into Escaflowne, after what happened last time he touched the energist. But Dilandau could not be stopped now; he hopped into Escaflowne.

"Only a King of Fanelia can drive Escaflowne!" shouted Van, remembering the blood pact.

"I'll deal with you later, Van Fanel," Dilandau replied with a smug look on his face as he flew off. "Yes, I will enjoy defeating them once and for all."