Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ the moons shadow ❯ flying! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey anyone who doesn’t like this pairing… then get the hell out! Love ya!

I might refer to Hitomi as kagome every once in a while… so if you confruzed… that’s why

Disclaimer : don’t own, don’t sue, be happy

THIS IS A AU FANFIC, SO IF IT’S A LITTLE DIFFERENT DON’T COMPLAIN
And anyone under case names….no comments please…my stupid computer is stupid.
~*~*~ OH AND CELENA AND Dilandou ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE. THE MIND ALTER AND SUCH NEVER HAPPENED. AND THE DRAGONSLAYERS ARE VERY MUCH ALIVE!
Hitomi sighed as she pulled her bag over her head. Her mother would be mad if she found out what she was doing. She ran towards the track field and stood patiently, her faithful dog Shadow stood next to her, or well a Norwegian wolf stood next to her. He was pure black with a curly husky tail instead of a gangly wolf tail. He had the bluest eyes ever seen in a dog, alittle to a lot bigger then average depending on your view of him. with his front on Hitomi’s bag in between his paws.

Pretty soon yukari appeared with a worried expression. She handled a long pole with a end covered with a velvet bag. Hitomi smiled thankfully as she gripped the pole. She shifted her bag on her shoulder for better access. In Hitomi’s nice sized bag a pair of extra set of cloths were folded. With a long piece of leather and bathroom necessities, as in shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush + toothpaste and a brush. She had gone over to her sensei’s to spend the night, so she could practice in the dark, and hone her skills.

Hitomi had on a pair of black pants with a snug fitting waste so she could move freely. And she wore a blood red shirt with no design on it. Hitomi smiled and hugged yukari thankfully. “thanks yukari for holding my glaive today!” yukari nodded with a slightly scared expression on her face. “why do you practice with that thing?”

Hitomi shrugged as she set her stuff down. On her feet she wore a pair of black tennis shoes. Hitomi nodded as amano jogged over. Yukari smiled as they took their positions on the track. The two started to sprint as amano said go. Hitomi’s hair whipped around freely. It was only to mid back, maybe a little higher then that, and slightly layered, last month she had added highlights to it for a new look. The highlights were a barker brown color. So she was a mix between a blond and a brunette. It looked so natural to everyone. Her pendant thumped against her chest as she ran steadily.

Hitomi slowed down and her eyes widened. In front of her two guymelefs (even if she didn’t know it at the time) were facing off. Hitomi took it all in in a flash, one red and black guymelef against a white and blue one, plumes of fire encased them as they fought against the other. The vision disappeared as soon as it appeared.

Hitomi looked around wildly and her eyes rested on yukari and amano who were walking off laughing with each other. Hitomi sighed in peace as she turned to her stuff. The now identified weapon’s handle glistened as dark as ebony in the afternoon sun. she picked it up and started to practice her blocking and attacking techniques. She didn’t notice that a bright light was slowly forming around her. But as she felt herself lifting off the ground she cried out in surprise. She grabbed her bag as a reflex and hung onto it for dear life. Her glaive floating next to her in the crook of her arms. Hitomi eeped as her surroundings disappeared. She didn’t notice that Shadow was right next to her, or even higher up then her.

Hitomi shrieked in surprise as she saw where she was next….

~*~

Sorry it was so short!!!

CLIFFY!

Keep reading and reviewing… you know you want to!