Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ The Snake sword of Jakotsu ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER TEN
 
 
The Strange man in the park was souring our many of the fallen couples he had attacked. He was trying to decided which pretty women to still energy from first.
 
“Hmm… this one's pretty, but not beautiful.” He said. Then he moved onto the next girl, and she was perfect.
 
“Hold it right there…” came a voice, “Put that girl down!”
 
The young man gently placed the girl back on the ground, turned round. “Hey… are you the one I am searching for?” he asked, “Are you, Wedding Peach?”
 
Momoko jumped down from the tree. “Indeed I am… I am the love Angel Wedding Peach, and I am extremely angry with you!!”
 
The Young man's eye's twinkled and his cheeks went all red, “MY word… YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!”
 
Peach's features suddenly changed, “Excuse me…?” she asked, as the young man continued to eye her from head to toe.
 
“Oh, you are so elegant, especially that hairstyle of yours.” He cooed under his breath, “I want them!” he licked his lips.
 
“Who is this guy… is he for real?” thought peach. Then suddenly, Jama-P, Lilly and Daisy joined her. “Sorry we're late Peach.” Said Daisy.
 
The young man then began to eye at the other two… “Two more love angels… this is my lucky day.” He thought
 
“But enough about this… who is this man?” asked Jama-P. “I can't sense any Devil possessing him, but he does have the same artificial heart as Kyokotsu did.”
 
Yuri suddenly remembered, “Aphrodite told us… Seven mercenaries who loved to kill that were later destroyed by the Love angels.” She said. “Tell us… are you one of the Band of Seven.”
 
The young man just eyed her exactly like he did for Peach. “Wedding Peach is rather Charming, but you're pretty sexy looking yourself Lilly!” he cooed wickedly.
 
Peach and Lilly both shared disgusting looks with each other.
 
“But to answer you're question…” said the man as he withdrew his sword, “Yes, I'm part of the band of Seven… The Name is, Jakotsu!”
 
“Jakotsu?” asked Daisy, “Hey that sounds just like Kyokotsu's name.”
 
“Mmm, ha, ah, ah, ah… You're as smart as you are beautiful yourself Lilly.” Laughed Jakotsu.
 
“All members of the Band of seven, all our name's end in ..KOTSU. Which means… BONES! But enough chitchatting for now, I want see your styles.”
 
The girls thought they may well get this over with. “BRIDAL CHANGE WEDDING DREES TRANSFORM!!” they all cried out.
 
Once their transformation was complete. “A toast with milk… to the three of us… Together forever!!”
 
Jakotsu's eyes glittered even brighter than before. “Ooh… you're even prettier in those outfits.” He cooed. “But I'd better get a grip.”
 
He raised his sword in the air. “NOW TAKE THIS!!” He slashed his sword, and the blade seemed to stretch out on many other blades connected.
 
“LOOK OUT!!” cried Jama-P… The love angels each jumped out of the way just in time.
 
“It is useless to try and run from me!” snapped Jakotsu, and his blade seemed to continue to pursue the angels everywhere.
 
“His sword… it moves just like a Snake… It just keeps striking!” cried Daisy. “How are we supposed to avoid it?”
 
“Split up…” cried Lilly. “He can't follow all three of us at once!” The others nodded and hoped off.
 
“Ha, ah, ah, ah… That fear in your eyes is so captivating.” Said Jakotsu. “But don't think you can escape my Serpent-Sword that easily.”
 
He began pirouetting around while swinging his sword, and this indeed allowed it to travel in many directions.
 
Daisy barely Dodged it. Peach was knocked off her feet by the blades side, and Lily was grazed on the wrist, but it wasn't that bad.
 
“Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah, ah… Your blood is so beautiful Lilly. I can't wait to see you covered in it.”
 
“Oh… this is hopeless.” Peach thought to herself, “The sword comes back even it hits something.” Suddenly she had an idea. “So… we have to find a way to get it stuck.”
 
She hopped over behind the fountain towards Lilly. “Lilly… get ready to jump.” She said softly, Lilly nodded.
 
Daisy saw them behind the fountain and she caught on to what she had to do. She shot them a wink.
 
“Oh, Jakotsu…” cooed Lilly.
 
Jakotsu turned round, and saw Lilly and Daisy posing seductively at him. “Hey big boy… come get us.” Peach cooed, and shot him a wink.
 
Jakotsu's artificial heart beat like crazy. “Oh… this is so much fun.” He cried for joy. “You want it… HERE IT COMES!!”
 
He wound his sword back, but as it traveled along across the fountain, Lilly and Peach leapt out of the way. “DO IT, DAISY!!” they cried.
 
“SAINT PENDUEL… DAISY BLIZZARD!!” Using her frozen winds Daisy froze all the gushing water in the fountain and Jakotsu's sword became trapped.
 
“GRR… You love angels Tricked me!!” he roared as he tugged and pulled on the sword “No fair!”
 
“Think fast… ANGEL KICK!!” cried Peach. Jakotsu looked up just in time to see Peach's foot wham him SMACK in the face, and he fell down.
 
The Angels stood their ground. “Give it up Jakotsu… you're defenseless without your sword.” Snapped Daisy.
 
Jakotsu stood up shakily holding his face. “How could you kick my pretty face?” he moaned. “That's cruel.”
 
The Angels and Jama-P shared confused looks. “What a weird guy.” Said Jama-P.
 
Jakotsu pulled his hand away from his face and noticed red marks all over his palm. “Wh… WHAT'S THIS!!” he cried.
 
He looked at his reflection in the icy waters and saw what was happening. “BLOOD… I HAVE A NOSE-BLEED?!” he whined. “Oh this is so horrible… MY PERFECT FEATURE IS RUINED!!”
 
He tore off some tiny pieces from his outfit and stuffed them up his nostrils and continued to complain.
 
“If your like finished now…” asked Peach. “Tell us Jakotsu… who sent you here… was it the Super Devil?”
 
Jakotsu still kept his angry face up, “Of course he did… who else would.” He growled.
 
It was in vain that the love angels tried to get any information about the Super Devil from Jakotsu. He wasn't even willing to tell them who he really was even he knew that himself.
 
All of them were so caught up in their own issues, that didn't see a small shadowy figure standing up in the tree tops.
 
“Eh, heh, heh, heh , heh… My, but Jakotsu hasn't changed a bit.” He said behind a special muffler.
 
“Well to bad… he had his chance. Heh, heh, heh, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!!”