Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ Mykan, is the Super Devil?! ( Chapter 27 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
 
 
The team had arrived at Momoko's house.
 
Aphrodite was happy to say that the magical stairs were fixed, and Limone was already home recharging himself.
 
Jama-P also told everyone that he saw everything with Renkotsu and Bankotsu over head in the park after Momoko and Yousuke left.
 
“So this means that six of those bad boys are gone?” asked Momoko's Papa.
 
Aphrodite nodded, “Yes, the threat is nearly over.” She said in Momoko's locket, “Only Bankotsu, and the Super Devil remain.”
 
They all went over the details, and had agreed that Bankotsu now had two Saint Something Pieces, and even though Momoko and Scarlet had mastered their Super angel forms.
 
…that still may not be enough to stop him.
 
Then, all that would remain is the Super Devil, and finally, they decided it was time to find him out.
 
Already the entire world, except for Japan, was under his spell, Boyfriends and girlfriends were breaking up. Wedding were canceled, and those already married were at each other's throats.
 
“Aphrodite… can you tell us who the Super Devil really is?” asked Hinagiku.
 
Aphrodite cast a look down. “Yes… I do know whom the Super Devil really is…” she answered. “However I dare not show it to you all, especially not to Scarlet!
 
Even Scarlet looked confused, “Why would that be?” she asked, “All you have to do is show us whom he is, and we can kill him.”
 
 
Everyone nodded, but Aphrodite shook her head, “I will show you whom you seek… but you will not like it one little bit.”
 
“Look Lady… just come out and show us already!” snapped Yousuke, and the others nodded in agreement.
 
Aphrodite nodded, “Very well… Behold!”
 
The image faded out and everyone gasped at the sight they saw. “Oh no!” cried Hinagiku.
 
“We should have known!” added Yuri.
 
“Scarlet… Look!” cried Momoko.
 
Scarlet looked near tears. “No… it can't be!” she cried. She picked up the locket to examine the image more closely. “…Mykan?!”
 
For Several minutes everyone stood silent, unable to believe it, but all signs pointed that I was indeed the Evil Super Devil, and the head commander of the Band of Seven.
 
“We should have guess all along.” Said Yuri, and the others agreed with her.
 
The Super Devil could only be reborn in a human, but a special human that had the exact problems as Jack Love.
 
I fit the description perfectly. Feeling lonely, not being able to win my dream girl… even Signing the exact same song Jack sang.
 
Scarlet was devastated. “No… it's not true.” She cried. “Mykan, is the Super Devil!”
 
Aphrodite repapered back into the image. “I am very sorry you had to see that Scarlet. She said, “Only now that the Band of Seven's waves have been weakened, was I able to determine of what happened.”
 
 
She showed them everything, of how Lord Pluie had kidnapped me on the spot and brought me back to Queen Raindevila.
 
“So, Ranidevila's behind all this.” Said Momoko.
 
Aphrodite nodded, and told them all how Pluie had conjured up the potion to bring the Super Devil back to life in my body.
 
However, to make certain that the spell could not be broken, Pluie had gotten rid of all the love there was left in my body so only the evil remained.
 
“So that means even if we confront the guy, we can't reach out to him and try to cure him.” Said Yousuke.
 
“I'm afraid so.” Said Aphrodite, “Because, there is no love in his body to be purified, but he does in fact FEED upon love energy!”
 
“Which means, any attempt to heal him would only make him grow even stronger.” Said Yuri.
 
This was really making things difficult.
 
Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, It was Tomoko, and Hiyoshimaru. They had come to tell them a plan.
 
“What… you're going to hold your Wedding Ceremony, Tomorrow!!” asked Hinagiku.
 
The couple nodded, “We think that since that Super Devil, whoever he is, is after couples… We'll lure him out into the open.” Said Tomoko.
 
As the plan carried on, the Angels had planned to be there for the big battle. “That Devil guy won't know what hit him!” chuckled Hiyoshimaru. “So can you girls help us out?”
 
“Uh… well the thing is you see!” Said Momoko, “The Super Devil… is!” she had to stop when everyone gestured for her not to say it.
 
“We'll be there to kick his can.” Scarlet said for her. “We'll help you.”
 
The couple smiled, “Great, we'll see you at THIS location tomorrow.” Said Hiyoshimaru handing Momoko a slip of paper, then he and Tomoko left.
 
“And tell Mykan, he should come too, we could use his help!” they called back.
 
Nobody knew how to react to that. Tomoko and Hiyoshimaru obviously still didn't know what they had just learned about the Super Devil's identity.
 
“What are we going to?” cried Momoko.
 
That afternoon
 
Scarlet was walking by herself down the street still unable to accept the fact that her first crush was her mortal enemy.
 
Then she saw me on my way back to the music shop. “Hey… Mykan!” she called while jogging to catch up to me.
 
I looked up, “Hey there, Scarlet.” I said. “What's up?”
 
“Oh not much.” She said as she followed me into the music shop. Scarlet could sense I was putting on some sort of play act.
 
So when I went into the back, she followed me, and blurted it out. “Mykan… no more games.” She said, “… I know that you're the Super Devil!”
 
I stopped dead in my track just before the broom closet. “Hmm, mm, mm, mm!” I opened up the door and Scarlet saw the vortex like room behind it.
 
“Oh man!” she cried.
 
I walked closer to her, and my eyes glowed red. “Well then, Angel Salvia.” I said sounding creepier. “Yes, I've know you and your friends identities for a long time.”
 
Scarlet sweat dropped as she started into my eyes.
 
“And now that you know who I really am, you should also know that I am aware of my twisted brother's plot to get me.”
 
“So you should all know, that come tomorrow at the wedding… You will all be destroyed!”
 
Scarlet held onto my arm, “Mykan, please… let us help you!” she begged, “We can save you from Queen Raindevila.”
 
My lips curled into a sneer. “Raindevila, is my Empress, and once she has the rest of Saint Something Four, the world will be hers to control.”
 
I wretched myself out of her grip and walked into the room. “Mykan… please!” cried Scarlet.
 
I cast a final look at her as the door closed. “You… have been warned!”