Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 5 Princes, 4 Assasins, a General, and a Kip ❯ Chapter 11

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 11

Disclaimer: Don't own Gundam Wing or Weiss Kreuz, so don't sue.

Guess which ones are dressed up @_@x

&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;

"Oh god I do not want to be paired up with Heero"

"This is so embarrassing"

"Ken-kun is going to laugh"

"Too much injustice in this I can not even begin"

"I will kill everyone who laughs. This is so humiliating. Kudo is dead."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&

The guys had fought for over an hour about who will be dressed as the girls. Of course none of the guys would volunteer. They decided that Kip would pick, however he also could not pick because of the numerous threats to his life from everyone.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;

I had to come up with a good idea. I just had to. The only time I come up with a good idea, it backfires. I was hoping to pair up with Quatre or something. Then he would be getting in the dress and I could put some pants on. God! How do girls do this to themselves? I am having a hard time just butting the nylons thingies on, let alone the dress. My great idea was that each person would pair up and the two of the couples would decide who would be the girl. The parings were Trowa and Quatre, Quatre obliviously as the girl. Ken and Omi, Omi the girl of course. Wu man and Zech, which made Wu boy dress as a girl. I nearly wet my pants laughing at the thought of Wu Fei as a chick. That left me, Heero, Aya, and Yoji. Aya said he wanted to be paired up with Yoji because he "claimed" he hated me and Heero. But I know the truth. He has the hots for Yoji. Which I don't mind. I didn't want to be stuck with Mr. No Sense of Humor as my partner anyway. But then that left me with Heero. I don't want to be stuck with him!!!!! It's hard enough as it is. Even Heero's notice me avoiding him and he NEVER notices anything! Well anything but his missions. He wants to explain what he meant but I just don't want to hear it. It's like someone asking if they could stab you 50 million times in the heart. It hurt the first time and at the end it will hurt again. Okay I got the dress on. Finally!

Duo looked at himself in the mirror. "OH GOD! I really do look like a chick!" Duo put one foot into the heels and immediately fell face first. "Owwww" moaned Duo standing back up. Duo was busy putting on the heels that went with his dress when there was a knocking at the door. "Duo? Are you ready?" It was Heero. Turning to the door Duo fell again, slamming his head against the carpet floor.

"I'm fine Heero" Duo called out rubbing his head and trying to find a way to put on some girl heels without falling for the 5th time.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&

Heero had gone up to his and Duo's room to go get Duo because everyone else was almost ready and Wu Fei was already loosing his patience being dressed as a girl. He had heard Duo fall and was a little worried…no concerned. He was concerned that his partner had opened some of his old wounds he had from their last battle. "Duo? Are you ready?"

Hearing Duo fall once again he heard Duo reply, "I'm fine Heero." Heero. That's what Duo called him now. Of course that was his name but Duo always called him something else that now this sounded strange. Heero always got annoyed that Duo would call him Hee-chan or something equally stupid but now…what ever is going through Duo's head he didn't like. It was changing his Duo. Wait! Did he just say HIS DUO? As in Duo belonged to him? Heero rubbed his eyes. He need more sleep. Now he was sounding like how Trowa is about Quatre.

"Duo?" Heero called out once again before turning the door and realizing it was unlocked. "Duo?" he called again as he slowly opened the door.

"I said I was FINE Heero," Duo stated from the floor. Duo looked a mess. With one heel on and the other in his hand, he was sitting on the floor in the dress, which was half way zipped up, and his hair coming out of its braid.

"Then what are you doing on the floor?" Heero questioned closing the door behind him.

"I…um…well…"Duo started, "I was trying to put on these stupid evil feet hurting devices…"

"High heels" Heero stated

"Yeah, high heels when I kept falling down so I decided I'll put them on sitting down then try to stand up." Duo answered finishing the strap on his last shoe. "There! I'm done" Duo tried to stand but couldn't get any higher than lifting his butt in the air.

"Hn baka" replied Heero stepping closer to help Duo stand up.

That did it. Duo was tired of being the idiot. "I'm not a BAKA!" he shouted sitting down on the floor again. That remark made Heero snap his head towards Duo.

"Duo…" Heero started.

"I'm NOT A BAKA!" Duo said again turning his head away. "Please leave so I could finish getting ready." Duo looked away staring at the opposite wall.

"Duo" Heero sighed reaching out to grab Duo's hand.

"I said leave!" Duo shouted slapping Heero's hand away.

"Oh" replied Heero stepping back. "I'll see you downstairs then" Heero replied coldly. Turning, he silently walked out the door letting it slam behind him.

When Heero left, Duo closed his eyes and let a few tears escape. "One day I'll prove that I'm not an idiot Heero," Duo vowed silently.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&

The "couples" arrived at the ball half an hour late because Aya had refused to exit his room. It took almost 20 minutes of Yoji asking…more like pleading and one side remark from Heero to get Aya out. Now Aya was arm and Arm with the notorious playboy.

Yoji was beaming. Here he was with the most gorgeous red head on his arm. Aya looked hot. Yoji knew he shouldn't be saying this but Aya looked dam hot as a female. With his elongated features and slim build, he pulled the dress off nicely. Yoji preferred to pull off the dress and have his way with the red head but like that was going to happen. Nope. Yoji had to merely be happy with getting to tough his temperamental red head every once in a while.

Aya was humiliated. He didn't think there was anything worse then having to dress as a girl. He looked at the other men dressed in drag and sighed. The worse part of the whole dressing as a girl was that they were actually pulling it off. Duo, Quatre, Wu Fei, Omi, and himself looked like girl. And, not ugly ones too. "Spread out" he ordered quietly when they entered the main room.

"Sir, madam, may I have your coats" a man asked on Aya's right.

"Why of course" grinned Yoji slipping off his outer coat and tugging at Aya's. Aya clung to it not wanting to be seen in a dress. They had yet to see him with out the coat. "Aya let go of the coat" Yoji pulled at the coat and Aya let it slip through his fingers.

Aya heard the gasp. He knew everyone was looking. Looking at him. Why did he wear such a reveling dress? Aya heard a soft whistle from Yoji.

"Damn Aya. You look good." Whispered Yoji pulling Aya close so only Aya heard him.

"Just keep a look out." Ordered Aya softly pulling slightly away.

"What ever you say madam" Yoji teased pulling Aya's hand to him. "Aya?"

"What do you want Kudo?" glared Aya trying to pull his hand away.

"Dance with me" he said softly pulling Aya to him.

"We…" Aya began to protest.

"We are undercover as a couple. The others are dancing and so should we." Yoji explained wrapping an arm around Aya's slim waist.

"Yoji" Aya whispered to protest again but stopped as Yoji placed a finger against Aya's lips silencing him.

"Please" Yoji asked softly.

"Fine" Aya sighed as Yoji smirked and pulled Aya out to the dance floor.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&

Quatre and Trowa danced in one corner every occasionally looking out for Sterrick, the brother and sister, and Schwarz. Wu Fei and Zech took another corner doing the same. As well as Ken and Omi. They stood against the wall talking because Omi was too embarrassed to dance.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&

"Duo" Heero repeated calling Duo out from his daydream.

"What now Heero?" asked Duo looking at the brunette beside him.

"We need to talk." Heero explained pulling on Duo's hand.

"Look Heero, I don't want to talk about anything. Let's just do our mission so I do not screw it up." Duo replied pulling on Heero's hand and pulled him onto the dance floor.

"Hn" replied Heero following Duo. The two began dancing and soon it felt like nothing was wrong. Duo rested his head onto Heero's shoulder and Heero pulled Duo close.

"Oh Heero" Duo sighed closing his eyes and began to daydream again.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The night went off with out any problems. However, Schwarz, Sterrick and the brother and sister were nowhere to be found. The couples dance and mingled trying to find any connection as to where the enemies were. No one knew who was Sterrick or any one else of the enemies.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&

Aya and Yoji were dancing, and Yoji was amazed how much balance Aya had in heels. "So…" Yoji began trying to make conversation.

"What Kudo?" Aya asked staring directly into Yoji.

"I…um…" Yoji began to get nervous. Damn it! Why did his insides always feel like jello when Aya looked at him intensely?

"What do you want Kudo?" Aya asked again annoyed. He was already stiff from the heels and now Yoji was bugging him and as usual, had nothing to say.

"I…nice weather isn't it?" commented Yoji laughing slightly.

"Weather? You want to talk about the weather?" Aya asked annoyed. "It's cold. I am cold. It's not nice weather. It's not nice anything." Aya glared. In his rant he lost his footing and fell onto Yoji slightly.

"Are you alright?" asked Yoji keeping Aya close to him.

"I'm fine. I just slipped." Aya said annoyed trying to push away from Yoji but for some reason he couldn't even life his body that was against him.

"You're tired. You need to rest" Yoji announced and began to lead Aya away from the dance floor.

"I am not. Don't treat me like a baby just because I'm dying." Aya glared.

"You are not dying!" Yoji said softly but forcefully as he glared back. "Now come with me and we will rest for a bit."

Aya opened his mouth to argue but he decided against it and let Yoji lead him to some chairs.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&

Heero was trying to think of an easy way to explain what he meant when Duo sigh. "Duo?" Duo didn't answer but Heero notice his slow movements as the two of them danced. "Duo? He asked again.

"Shhh Hee-chan" Duo whispered softly as Duo gently cupped Heero's face with one of his hands.

Heero looked at Duo noticing Duo was talking with his eyes closed. "Duo?"

"I love you Hee-chan" Duo smiled with his eyes closed and leaned up and kissed Heero on the lips.

Heero's eyes widen as he realized what Duo was doing. He closed his eyes and began to enjoy the kiss when he realized that Duo wasn't thinking clearly. Heero pulled away quickly, "Duo?"

"Hun?" Duo asked opening his eyes. He just had a wonderful daydream about kissing Heero. He looked up at Heero confused. "What's wrong?" he asked noticing how close he and Heero were. Nearly lip to lip.

"Why did you kiss me?" asked Heero confused.

"Why…I…" Duo's brain slowly started to think. His eyes became wide as he realized what happened. "I…"

"Duo…" Heero began trying to calm Duo down.

"I'm sorry. I screwed up again." Duo mumbled pulling away from Heero and ran outside.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Duo!" Heero called out as he saw Duo running outside.

"I'll go get him." Heero turned to see Trowa and Quatre beside him. It was Quatre how had spoken.

"Hn" replied Heero nodding and then looked at the way Duo had gone. He watched as Quatre quickly walked after his Duo. "Duo" whispered Heero softly.

"It will work out Heero. Trust me" Trowa said softly placing a hand onto his sad Gundam Wing member's shoulder.

"I hope so" Heero sighed.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Duo!" Quatre called out trying to catch up with his best friend. "Duo!"

"Go away!" a muffled voice called.

"Duo?" Quatre looked around and followed the discarded heels to find a crying Duo beneath a tree. "Duo" Quatre sighed.

"Go away Quat. I screwed up! I always screw up! I…." Quatre had knelt beside his friend and gave Duo a gently hug.

"It's going to be alright Duo." Quatre whispered softly.

"No it's not!" Duo cried harder. "I want to die! I don't want to be a prince or a gundam member or even a human being. I just want to die!"

"What happened?" Quatre asked softly.

"I…I kissed ….I kissed him and to top it all off he pulled away. I mean now I know without a doubt all I am is a nuisance." Duo hugged Quatre tightly. "He won't want to be my best friend anymore after this. I…I lost him!"

"Duo you didn't lose him"

"Yes I did. You didn't see his face. It was pure discuss. I asked him what he thought of me earlier and he basically agreed with Aya. I'm nothing more than a screw up."

"Duo"

"I'm a screw up!"

"Duo!"

"I want to die. How can I ever face him again?"

"Duo, it's going to get better. You need to stop hinting around and tell Heero the truth. The whole truth. Then take it from there."

"Quat! I told him I loved him!" Duo shouted.

"Oh Duo" Quatre sighed just holding his friend as he cried.

Just then a blast his Quatre and Duo sending the both of them flying to other sides.

"Look what we got!" laughed Sevavia holding up Quatre by his arm.

"Quatre!" Duo yelled as he watched Sevavia lean in to kiss Quatre. Duo began to run but Drarlath blocked him and gave him a hard punch in the stomach. Drarlath caught Duo as he fell.

"We have two" he smirked, as he was his from behind with a fire blast. Screaming in pain he fell and dropped Duo to the ground.

"Hee-chan?" Duo called out weakly as he watched fire surround Heero.

Quatre closed his eye in order to concentrate and he sent Sevavia flying back into her brother. Quatre began to fall but Trowa caught him. "Trowa" Quatre smiled softly.

"Stupid children" swore Sevavia rising.

"We'll get you now." Smirked Drarlath as he watched the rest of Gundam Wing and Weiss Kreuz come out of the ball and taking stances to fight.

Drarlath and Sevavia looked at one another. "Should we just grab the one's we need? Or play?" asked Drarlath to his sister.

"We have to find the medallion hidden here." Ordered Sevavia.

"Fine, fine" Drarlath sighed and began to use his speed to get around the princes and assassins.

"Wu Fei! Call out for your medallion! It's what their here for!" ordered Kip creating vines to emerge from the ground to hold the enemies.

"You have to do better than that to catch us" smirked Drarlath as he easily dodged the vines and ran towards Kip. With one hand he sent Kip flying into the roof of the three stories building the ball was being held in.

Wu Fei closed his eyes and concentrated. He could feel something. There was something here. Close.

"Wu Fei?" Zechs asked looking at his lover.

"Shhhhh" replied Wu Fei as he opened his eyes and felt his power coming from the tree Duo had been under originally.

"There!" Sevavia pointed to the tree Wu Fei was looking at. She started to run to it but Heero created a firewall surrounding her. "Brother! Under the tree" she called

"No you don't" Quatre shattered the tree with his magic and the medallion fell to the floor.

"Mine" Drarlath flew to the medallion. "I have it!" he smirked but then it suddenly flew to Quatre. "What!"

"Wu Fei!" Quatre shouted as he tosses the medallion to Wu Fei.

"Now what?" Wu Fei called out.

"Put it on!" Quatre answered right before Sevavia tackled from behind him.

"Quatre!" Trowa called out running to aid Quatre.

"We missed the medallion. I say let's get out of here. We have what else we need." Sevavia smiled holding Quatre tightly.

"Quat!" Duo shouted running to his friend.

"Stay put!" ordered Sevavia "or I'll poison him"

"I got you" Drarlath ran behind and grabbed Heero.

"What the…" Heero shouted trying to make his body erupt in flames once again.

"Not again Heero" Drarlath smiled looking straight into Heero's eyes. Heero's body suddenly went limp in Drarlath's arms.

"HEERO!"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&

Well that's the end of another chapter. Sorry I don't write much about Quatre and Trowa, Ken and Omi, and even less about Zech and Wu Fei but I don't really know what to say about them. Well please review. I want feedback. Is it coming out good? I need to know.