Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 5 Princes, 4 Assasins, a General, and a Kip ❯ Chapter 3

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I sadly do not own the Gundam guys or Weiss Kreuz guys.

^_^x <-- Kenshin!

Duo saw that he was looking into a familiar green eye. "Trowa?" he whispered

"Hey Duo" Trowa said relieved that Duo was okay.

"Man Trowa, I had the weirdest dream ever. We were transported here by a black hole and I fell into some garbage. Then some crazy guys thought I was a spy and brought me down to...a..." Duo noticed that there were four other guys looking at him and three of them were the ones that tied him up. "Oopes" Duo said "Trowa those are the guys. They got you too? It wasn't a dream?" he asked quickly "Have you found the others? Heero? Quatre?"

"Yes they are the guys who tied you up. No they did not capture me. No it wasn't a dream," Trowa answered "and no I haven't found Heero or Quatre" he replied quietly.

"Hey don't worry Tro, we'll find them k?" Duo said patting one of Trowa's shoulders.

Trowa looked at him and smiled slightly. "Yeah, I know"

"Ahem," Yoji said interrupting the two. "Now that you're okay, we need some questions answered."

"No problem." grinned Duo, "But I'm hungry so you think we can get a bite to eat?"

"No problem, I was just about to make dinner." Omi smiled "We can introduce ourselves there. Come on" he said walking up the stairs followed by the rest.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Heero, have you found anything?" asked Quatre for the 5th time that day.

"Hn" was Heero's reply again.

Quatre sighed and decided to look around the library. A half an hour later, Heero tapped on Quatre shoulder and informed him that he has found an idea of where they are by the tracking device he put in Duo's shirt. Quatre looked at him in shock that Heero would put a tracking device on someone but then realized that he must have a good reason… right? Quatre smiled at Heero and the two left to find their missing friends on the other side of the city.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Omi was cooking dinner, Yoji left to close the store and Ken helped set the table with Aya.

"Um, is there something we can do to help?" asked Duo and Trowa nodded in agreement.

"Oh no the food is just about ready" smiled Omi.

"Well that's good, I'm very hungry" smiled Ken.

That made Duo snicker.

"What?" asked Ken

"Nothing" smiled Duo.

"Just ignore him." Trowa warned, "Behave or I'll tell Heero."

"Oh? And what is he going to do? Shoot me?" asked Duo grinning at him "He won't care. It's not like were dating or anything unlike a certain friend of mine who is dating a certain blond boy."

"Duo…" warned Trowa.

"I know, I know, Shut up" Duo sighed.

"Yoji-kun, Ken-kun, Aya-kun, food's ready" Omi said placing the food in front of Duo and Trowa.

"Coming" Ken yelled running into the kitchen followed by Yoji and Aya walking.

Once everyone got their food…

"So, where are you from?" asked Omi to Trowa and Duo.

"A place you don't know of" answered Duo.

"Try us" Aya said glairing.

"Awww leave them alone Aya," Yoji teased "They're not the enemy so back off."

"You back off Yoji. They still haven't explained why he," Aya said pointing to Duo "was in our trash can."

"Yeah, why is that?" asked Ken.

"I told you, I fell in" Duo replied.

"How?" asked Aya.

"Why don't we change the subject?" suggested Omi.

"Good idea Omi" Yoji agreed "Why don't you guys introduce yourselves and tell us about your missing friends. Maybe we can help you find them?"

"Cool!" grinned Duo "Well like I said, my name is Duo Maxwell, this is my friend Trowa Barton, and we are missing two other guys. The first is Mr. Perfect Solder, Heero Yuy. You can't miss him. He's about my height with blue eyes and messy short brown hair. He has no emotions and threatens to kill everyone if they get in his way…

"Now doesn't that remind us of someone we know?" teased Yoji looking at Aya. Aya just glaired at Yoji.

"… Then there is Quatre Raberba Winner. Boy is that a mouth full. Anyway, He is a little shorter than me with the blondest hair in the world and biggest blue eyes. Pretty nice guy, don't you think so Trowa?" Duo teased "Their dating" Duo whispered to the others.

"A guy dating another guy?" asked Omi

"Is there something wrong with that?" asked Trowa

"Oh not at all" Omi said embarrassed "It's just uncommon. That's all. I'm not, um… sorry. It was rude" Omi apologized.

"You have nothing to be sorry about." Trowa said quietly "I understand."

"So…." Duo said now board.

Yoji looked outside "Hey it's raining"

"I hope there alright" Trowa said quietly.

"Hey don't worry, Quatre is with Heero. He won't let anything happen to him." Duo grinned.

"I know" Trowa smiled back slightly but his eyes still darted towards the entrance every few minutes.

Just then there was a banging on the door.

"They found us" Duo smiled and stood up.

"I'll get it" Ken yelled running to the door "Hello?" he asked looking out.

"Is Duo Maxwell there?" asked a brunette man with prussian blue eyes roughly.

"And a Trowa Barton?" asked a blond politely.

"Um yeah, hold on a sec" Ken said turning to the inside of the house. "Um Duo, I think your friends found you"

"Quatre?" asked Trowa standing up and started to walk to the door.

"Trowa!" Quatre yelled and pushing Ken with amaizing strength and tackled Trowa, "I've missed you" he said hugging him.

"I've missed you too little one" Trowa chuckled softly. He used his elbows to prop himself while Quatre buried his face into Trowa's neck and placing soft kisses, murmuring about how worried he was.

"Hey Hee-chan" Duo grinned walking up to Heero who was standing in the doorway.

"Hn" replied Heero.

"Duo, are these your friends?" asked Omi

"Yep, everyone I would like you to meet Heero and the one on Trowa is Quatre" Duo smiled.

Heero and Aya just glared at one another untrusting, Aya reaching for his sword and Heero reaching for his gun..