Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Noir Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Whispers ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ouka Sakaki (blue haired girl)
[Weiß Kreuz: Knight Hunters/Noir crossover]
All standard disclaimers apply.
Deadly whispers
[Omi x Kirika pairing]
By mystlady
Warning: Un-beta/un-edited story, unfamiliar with WK series [watched few episodes. WK just didn't click with me unlike Noir that will leave you more addicted. ^_^], minor OOC-ness and fluff romance.
Timeframe: beginning episodes of WK: Knight Hunters and before Kirika makes her first contact with Mireille in Noir.
Omi… In the midst of life's troubles and confusion, a little encouragement makes the whole world a difference. But can his faith in her break down the barriers of her loneliness?
Kirika… Shed too many tears for her tainted sins but no remorse of her guilt. She sought for answers but found none until he came that day - Omi Tsukiyono…
--Missing: Prologue--
“Even when I was in a crowd, I was always alone…” - Ernest Hemingway
The school bell rang on a warm sunny day signaling the classes ended for today. A cluster of high school students came pouring out of their classrooms like a swarm of bees. Laughing and joking among friends, gossiping the latest rumors. A solitary female walked passed in the midst of the large crowd but they remained unaware of her presence. To them, she was just a mere figure hidden away in the shadows.
I don't exist. Why am I here? Who am I?
Who was she? She was called Kirika Yuumura. A name given to her that somehow felt strange and vaguely familiar. Her proud name, Kirika was her only identity as a person to be unique from everyone else. It was all wrong. She was a mystery without a connection to her past history. All wiped out from her long forgotten memories and left only with this reminder of what she had become today. A ruthless and cold-bolded killer who would haunt down anyone that stood in her way.
I am Noir.
Noir? That was her answer. She never heard of it before but she knew somehow that she was a part of something like a missing piece on a jigsaw puzzle. Ever since that first morning, it felt like she woken up from a surreal dream. No memories of her own, she was a virtual stranger in her house. She frantically searched every nook and cranny in her bedroom and all she was found was a gun, antique clock pendant and a school ID. Those items were the missing keys to her past.
She saw her name written across that plastic cover along with her school picture. Kirika Yuumura, the picture of a lost and innocent girl shattered by her troubled past. Could it be that she was elaborate work of fiction? One day, the truth would set her free…
-- Prologueends: to be continued--