Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles ❯ GetBackers: 'cause i stand here in darkness unclothed and honest for you ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: 'cause i stand here in darkness unclothed and honest for you
Author: Christina/AquaianGoddess
Fandom: GetBackers
Rating: PG-15?
Pairings: Natsuhiko/Ban
Summery: It had been a silly dare
Warnings: ANGST~
Notes: For Torsui
Words: 239
 
It had been a silly dare, the type that young boys make when they're both scared of something, but don't want to admit it, and something like this was always easier with a friend. Which was why they were both stark naked and tearing out of the forest to leap into the lake with boyish shouts of joy now that they were sure they weren't going to be caught. They splashed and played and laughed under the moonlight until Ban's lips had taken on a light blue tinge to them and Natsuhiko made him get out so they could dry in the warm night air. they both lay sprawled on their backs Ban's hauntingly blue eyes focused on moon high above them and Natsuhiko watched him.
 
"Ban?"
 
"Yeah?"
 
"We'll always be friends, right?" Natsuhiko had sat up, legs folded under him.
 
Ban turned his head to look at him before sitting up. "Of course we will, Natsuhiko, don't be stupid."
 
He had been foolish to promise such a thing, but when you are young you honestly believe that a simple promise would make something last forever.
 
And now they stood again, face to face, fighting under moonlight.
 
"You're a bastard, Ban Midou." Natsuhiko spat as he attacked.
 
Ban rushed to meet him, eyes bright with adrenaline, one hand knocking away his sword while the other formed into a claw.
 
"I'm still your friend, Natsuhiko." He whispered.
 
"What?"
 
Ban struck.