Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles ❯ Kingdom Hearts: Castle Oblivion ( Chapter 20 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Marluxia/Larxene
For Koi, Merry Christmas
Notes: 407
 
Marluxia smirked as he arranged another potted plant in the corner of the room in Castle Oblivion. `At least the name of this place makes sense,' he mused to himself, `Now I don't have to deal with Xemnas' stupid names. Honestly, who names the bathroom the Lavatory Of Apathy and Disenchantment? Or, if you're that cretin Xigbar, The Loo Of Death After Luxord Is Finished With It, which I must admit at least is true. Luxord does have a rather unhealthy obsession with burritos.'
 
“Nice touch, Marls. The flowers make it much more homey than before.”
 
“I did not have to grant your request to join us here, Axel. If you insist on being obnoxious, I will have Lexaeus throw you out,” Marluxia didn't even bother to look at the red haired Nobody as he said this.
 
“Hey, I'm serious, Marls, the place looks great. So how'd you convince Superior to give you this project?” Axel walked over to lean against the
 
“I asked,” Marluxia was very close to summoning his scythe so that he could stab Axel in the head with it.
 
“So, if I asked, I could get a sweet deal like this?”
 
“No.”
 
“Why not?”
 
“Because you're an idiot,” Marluxia said blandly. “You would completely ruin the operation before it even started.”
 
“You have been acting strangely since Number Thirteen's abandonment of The Organization, Number Eight,” Larxene said from the doorway, “Superior is worried that your actions will endanger our mission if left to your own devices.”
 
Axel's face barely twitched, which impressed Marluxia, “I don't see what that has to do with me getting to boss you guys around.”
 
Larxene scowled, annoyed that her barb did not have the effect she wanted, “Don't you have to go set one of Vexen's experiments on fire? Last I saw of him, he was setting up the dangerous chemicals in the basement.”
 
Axel's lips pulled into a smile as he leaned down to steal a kiss from Larxene before fleeing from her lightning blasts, laughing.
 
“…I do hope Vexen doesn't hurt him too badly. I really do need him for this plan.”
 
“Well, I have a plan of my own,” Larxene smiled at Marluxia and twirled one of her fingers in his hair. “It involves you being naked, Superior.”
 
Marluxia placed a finger on Larxene's lips as he smirked, “Careful, precious, walls have ears even here.”
 
Outside, unnoticed by the two in the room, Axel smirked.