Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ ... A Pair Of Star-crossed Lovers... ❯ Part I ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

... A Pair Of Star-crossed Lovers...

BY: MiniMorr

PAIRING: Schuldig x Yohji

RATING/WARNING: Yaoi. Angst.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Weiss Kreuz, I know. Please don't sue, I mean no harm.

ADD. NOTES: Sequel to 'In Fair Verona...'. Draw the conclusions yourself... ;)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Part I

*******

He left.

The fucking bastard just picked up his clothes and left.

Last night.

I had the kitten so nicely beside me and for once he didn't complain about betraying his team or how much he would rather be somewhere else than in my arms. He never speaks out loud, but his thoughts say a lot, as do his eyes. He curled up beside me, holding onto me like he was drowning and I was some fucking twig or something.

And then he just looked at me, that special look in his eyes - love and longing and God knows what else - and left.

Without a word.

Shut the door behind him softly, like I do when I leave.

It's not his place to do so.

That is my line.

Fuck.

And that goddamn Crawfish when I got back home... The bastard was laughing. Laughing! Braddy-boy don't have a nice laugh - it's cruel and cold and it suits him in so many ways. I've heard it once or twice before and I've usually laughed right beside him at one thing or another - but I don't want it directed at me.

So that was what the bastard's been so smug about. Why he raised his eyebrows and stared at me. He knew that this was going to happen - that I would be the one who was left behind.

I'm not the one who's standing there and watch my toy walk away without a fight.

I'm the one who leaves.

Sorry kitten, but you're not going anywhere. I'm not finished with you yet.

No one leaves the guilty one behind...

******

End of Part I.

Don't know where this one's heading - but Theory got me thinking. Again. Not good for my muse to read those emails... ;)

I'm taking a complete break from writing for two days now - I have to catch up with some homework (yeah, I know that it's Easter holiday but I have to...) but hopefully I'll be back writing again Saturday morning... ;)

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! :D