Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ "God Hurts" The sequel to "Nighteyes" ❯ More Kitties... ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"God Hurts"
Chapter 7
A Schwarz tai Weiss story & the Sequel to "Nighteyes"

-+-

Farfello looked around him at Rans' apartment above the flower shop Weiss had long used as their cover. When he and Ran had first entered, the room had held a vague feeling of warmth. Now the bared walls and striped bed made the cold of the room palpable, everything Ran had kept in the room as already packed into a handful of cardboard boxes. "That everything?"

"Yeah." Aya bent down and picked up one of the boxes. The Irishman studied his red-head for a moment, eyes sliding past the beat up, over-sized, long-sleeved tee-shirt tot he white bandaged that peaked through where the box pulled the sleeve up. "Grab a few and we can start loading the car." Farfello didn't say anything, but did scoop up two of the boxes and followed Aya into the hallway. It was there that Ken and Schuldig nearly knocked him over as they sprinted out of the room that had belonged to Ken.

"COME BACK HERE!" Even with the black visor hiding the expression in his eyes, it was easy to tell Ken wasn't really threatening Schuldig. "My soccer posters get wall space. You'll just have to put up less of your Rock boys! Du Haste Mich my ass!"1

"Love it, actually!" Schuu winked, then ducked around Aya and back into the doorway they'd came out of with a laughing Ken on his heels.

"I hope they get packed soon." Aya groaned, looking back over his shoulder at Farfello. "We're supposed to be at the Pet Shop in an hour, and it's halfway across town."

"Explain this pet shop thing again." Farfello demanded, giving Aya an expectant look after he dumped his boxes into the back seat of Aya's car.

"The pet shop will be our cover. A flower shop doesn't need eight full-time employees, but a large pet shop does." Aya gestured for Farfie to follow him back up the stairs. "It's currently run by two Krickter Agents, with several outside employees. They'll move out as soon as we get settled in and know the ropes."

"What were their code names again?" The lone gold eyes displayed a note of teasing. "More kitties, right?"

"Lynx and Ragdoll." Aya reached out and used the Irishman's neck to pull him close enough for a quick kiss.

-+-

Finally... This thing is done...
Didn't get too many reviews on chapter 6... But I'll attribute that to how dysfunctional Fanfiction.net was that whole weekend... Hehehe.

Footnote :
1 : "Du Haste Mich" stolen from the song 'Du Haste' by Rammstein (A German Industrial Rock Group, in case you're uniformed...) The translation is 'I Hate You'.

The Thankyous :
Madiha : Hehe. I actually really like BradYouji... It's just hard to find...
Li Xiang : Brad's a fun character. *snicker* So's Farfello, actually. hehehe. I've said it before... But Originally I didn't know if Farfie and Aya would work.. But, It did... Much better than I realized what possible... and I'm inclined to agree with you about Aya...

Well... "God Hurts" is over... But... In the flip side.. I've already got "Midnight Dies" underway... But It might be awhile before I hand over any chapters, since I want to make sure the stories got a good start before I start posting... Sometimes I change my mind a chapter or two into a story and have to rewrite the beginning...

Anyways... I hope to see everyone next time around...