Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ ...if only for tonight... I love you. ❯ ...blue... ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: ...if only for tonight... I love you. [Part one]

Author: Farfarello

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: yaoi, angst, lemon (if ever I continue this...)

Disclaimer: Weiss Kreuz does not belong to me...

Notes: Well... I wrote this just to take a break from writing one of my longer fics, if you like this fic to continue please tell me. ^__^ Comments and suggestions are most welcome. Actually, the idea just popped into my head while I was taking an exam! Please enjoy!

Aya sighed, this was one of those nights wherein you just want to go back home and sleep like the dead. But no, the red head shook his head exasperation, he was sitting inside Youji's car, said blonde smoking away like there was no tomorrow. Aya didn't know how or why he had agreed to Youji's proposal to "spend the night out." Translation: Get laid.

"I've had enough of this, I'm going home!" The red head finally declared, throwing his hands up in the air. "Aya, wait!!! I promised you I'll get you a good one, and I'm looking the best I can!" Youji countered as he made a grab for Aya's coat. Aya glared at the jade-eyed man before stepping out of the car and slamming the door behind him.

"And how do you suppose you'll get home?" Youji shot at him as he got out of the driver's seat, a triumphant grin on his face. That earned him another glare followed by a curt reply, "I'll walk." And with that, Abyssinian walked briskly away from the cussing blonde, eyebrows furrowed as he stuffed his hands inside the pockets of his trench coat.

//...this is stupid...// After a while, Aya looked back, noticing that the blonde didn't bother to follow him. He looked around the place, "So this is what Tokyo is really like..." Aya muttered under his breath as he noticed the prostitutes littered all over the place, baring whatever they could to passing cars. //...pitiful...//

The assassin's thoughts were disrupted when a rather well-dressed man stepped in his way. Aya raised a graceful eyebrow at the man who had a rather wry smile on his face. "You're in my way." The man simply chuckled and began talking as if he hadn't heard the red-head. "You look like you need a good one tonight, may I interest you in some of my pets?" Aya did his best to keep his voice calm at the suggestion, he looked at the man with disgust and replied dangerously, "I said, your in my way... now if you want to live, I suggest you move."

Again the man simply smiled and whisked his cigarette playfully, "It's cold this winter night, and by the way you look may I suggest that you get one tonight. I have one that's just arrived, pretty snappy, but a real beauty that one..." For some reason, Aya seemed a BIT interested at what the pimp had said.

For a while, Aya stood there, deciding on what to do. //That's what I came here for right? ...a one night stand... just plain, pointless sex... no attachments, no commitments...// "What have you got?" The pimp's smile widened at the red-head's sudden change of nature, "Follow me then sir." He led Aya through a series of alleys and stopped at what seemed like an ordinary apartment building, "Now, if you would just follow me."

The man snapped his fingers once and to Aya's surprise, a number of both boys and girls entered the room and lined themselves in front of them. "Find anything you like?" the pimp asked. Aya tilted his head to get a good look at his selection, some were way too young and others too old, and they all had that submissive look on their faces simply accepting whatever was given their way. "Don't you have anything... different?"

The pimp contemplated a bit before facing Aya, "I think I know what you want... but it's gonna cost you, he's new..." The red-head nodded and gave the man a wad of bills, "Is that enough?" The man quickly stuffed the money into his pocket and led Aya to a hallway with several doors facing each other, there were echoing moans and screams from the walls much to the assassin's distaste. Finally, they stopped at the last door, "This better be worth my time or I'll have that head of yours on a platter." Aya hissed making the pimp sweat nervously, "I'm pretty sure he'll be up to your taste... but I warn you, he may be a beauty but he's hard to control..." //I'll be the judge of that...// Without another word, Aya turned the knob and made his way into the room.

The room was well furnished, there was a four-poster on the left, shackles attached on the wall on the right and all the basic "necessities" for those kind of activities. It was dark... too dark... Aya squinted in the darkness, trying to locate any possible light source. His eyes fell on a lamp on the bedside table, he turned it on, it wasn't much but it lit up a small portion of the room nonetheless. //...not like I'm going to need much light tonight anyway...//

The red-head scanned the room for his purchase for the night, thinking that the pimp might have cheated him, he angrily made his way to the door. A soft click caught his attention, Aya whirled around, eyes set on the bathroom door. Slowly, a figure emerged from the darkness, from what he could make out, the person was taller than himself, medium build and had dark hair. "Are you..." The question died in Aya's mouth as the figure stepped into the light and raised his head.

Blue met amethyst................. amethyst met blue.............

Amethyst.

Sapphire.

"Oracle."

~tbc?

[comments and suggestions please...] -Farfarello