Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Fallen Playboy ( Chapter 19 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Fallen Playboy
*Jimmy*
All the girls loved me. I was quite popular with them growing up. I ended up causing four or five girls to fight over who would marry me in second grade. Yes, those were the good old days. Then, I became cursed.
I was on a date then too. She was a fine-looking babe too. Blond hair, pink eyes, nice tits. Ooo! I wanted to nail her when I saw her in the hospital. (Odd place to pick up dates, I know. But, it works. I grab them where I can.) But first, I needed to turn on the good old Jimmy charm. Top game at that.
This nurse was one of those nonsense girls. My favorite, coincidently. It took five weeks, but I got her to come around. I took her to my signature date place.
Blue Orchid's is the perfect place to get laid. They have great food. I say that for the aphrodisiacs in the food and wine. Apparently, my date knows this place well. So, I have to make this good.
I sipped some of my wine. “Having fun?”
My date shrugged. “It's okay.”
I noticed her face. “You look bored.”
She shook her head. “It's not that. It's just…”
“What?”
She tucked her hair behind her ear. “It's too classy for me. I'm more of a sports bar girl.”
I nodded at her. “Really?”
“Yeah. I haven't been to a fancy place since I was fourteen.”
“I see.” Okay, this is different. I rarely get the tomboy as a date. Hm, I might have to change strategies.
“So, you want to get out of here?” I asked. She looked right at me.
“Are you sure?” she asked. I gave her a little shrug.
“If you want to,” I replied. My date thought about that for a moment. I waited like a gentleman. My date finally threw up her hands.
“Alright,” she said. “We can leave.” I smiled at her.
“Okay,” I said. “I'll just find the lady one sports bar.” She breathed out.
“Thanks!” my date said. I stood up from the table armed with my IPhone. She gave me an odd look.
“Where are you going?” my date asked. I turned to her with a smile.
“Outside,” I said. “Phone reception sucks here.” I disappeared out the back way. That's where it shot downhill.
In the dark narrow hallway, I felt an attack. It felt like something bit me on the shoulder. Not a little bite. I heard myself gasping for air. Everything spun around me. I could feel the pain burning in my brain.
“Help!” I croaked out. “Help me!” Suddenly, my shoulder began to burn. This wasn't a normal burn, either. Something was being burned into my skin. Two lines to be exact. I tried to grasp what was happening to me.
“Help me!” I pleaded again. “Help me! Help me!” Then, a hot breath came onto my ear.
“You will die on the Fire Festival on 2011,” this voice told me. I sat up in a panic. What? I'm to die next year? No! No, it can't be! I haven't slept with most of the girls I wanted to yet.
Suddenly, the pain subsided. I began to catch my breath again. I sat back pale. You have no idea how much I wish that was a dream right now. But, no. I knew this was real, somehow. Damn.
“Are you okay?” a girl's voice asked me softly. I looked up and saw her face. That's how I met Grace Forrest.