Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Rebel Yelling ( Chapter 28 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Rebel Yelling
*Jimmy*
Dinner was nice. Mrs. Forrest and I got along well. Grace lightly took my hand at the table.
“Mom,” she said. “Can Jimmy stay over tonight?” I paused hard. My eyes shifted to her. Is she sure about this?, I thought. But, her mother smiled.
“Alright,” she said. I blinked at her for a second.
“Thanks!” I blurred out. Mrs. Forrest smiled.
“It's nice to have guests for a change,” she said.
“How many do you usually have?” I asked.
“Not many,” she said with a laugh. I found myself calmer at this information. Maybe, this won't be so bad.
I helped Mrs. Forrest and Grace clean the table. (I insisted on doing so just to be nice.) As I put the dishes in the dishwasher, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I whipped right around. Mrs. Forrest stood over me. I blinked at her.
“Yes?” I asked.
“Do you love my daughter?” she asked.
“What?”
“I have to know now—do you or do you not love my daughter?”
“I suppose…”
“Don't suppose. Yes or no?”
I sighed. “Yes, I love your daughter.”
Mrs. Forrest kept a serious look on her face. “Then promise me this; you will be careful with her.”
I blinked at her again. “Okay…”
“I'm serious! Grace is a sick girl! She needs stability in her life. Can you give that to her?”
I pushed my lips together. “I'll try.”
“No. Do more than try!”
I nodded at her. “I will.”
Mrs. Forrest kept her serious face. “Good night.” Then, she disappeared out of the kitchen into the dining room. I watched her, confused. What the hell have I gotten myself into?
Mrs. Forrest's words sat heavily in my mind as I walked down the hall. Stability? Where the hell did that come from? I did not sign up for this.
But then, I paused. A pair of light blue eyes glowed before me.
“Grace?” I asked. “What are you doing up?” She just gave me a little smile. Grace took small steps towards me. Her arms came around my neck.
“Come to bed with me,” she whispered. I blinked at her.
“You sure?” I asked. “What about your mom?”
“Shhh,” she whispered. “It's okay. Kiss me.”
“But…”
“Kiss.” She pressed her lips against mine. I paused for a moment, then I gave into her kiss. In moments, Grace led me to her bed. We undressed and gave in even further. I'm not the one who usually folds. I make the girls do that. But, something about Grace stirred a strange warm feeling within me. I don't want to say love; I don't do that. I can't really describe it.
All I know is that Grace smelt really good after we rode each other that night. I could still smell her hair in the morning.