Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Shepherdess in Blood ( Chapter 33 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Shepherdess in Blood
*Omi*
I met the root of all of our problems yesterday evening. Let me tell you now, it wasn’t pretty. I’m still angry about it to tell the truth.
Last night, I was closing down the store like I normally would when I noticed a pair of black shoes standing in the doorway. I paused with a nervous feeling in my stomach.
“Who’s there?” I asked. A ladylike giggle met my question instead. Instinct is yelling at me to attack as I drew out a dart.
“You know who I am,” a girl’s voice replied. I gritted my teeth.
“Well,” that poisonous voice said. “Aren’t you going to let me in?”
“Why?” I challenged.
“You know why.”
“No, I don’t!”
“Oh dear, you really don’t know the truth, do you?”
I paused with the dart in my hand. “What are you talking about?”
“You have the number twenty-one on your back, am I correct?”
I froze as the dart dropped from my hand.
“Am I correct?” the voice asked. “Judging by the silence, I’m guessing, yes. Now, let me in, it’s cold out here.” I regained my nerve and my anger. Why the hell should I? But, what choice do I have? I just have to know everything. I pulled open the steel door.
Cold black eyes met mine. I could’ve sworn that I could see Hell inside of them. Hell against a powder pale face. She smirked at my trembling. She seemed to float inside as I backed away from her. I may be an assassin, but this… creature wasn’t even human.
“W-W-Who are you?” I asked. Her black cloak looked like it wanted to wrap itself around my neck.
“Who am I, you ask?” she asked. I nodded at her. Her eyes trailed along my neck.
“Alcloud Namie,” she said in a commanding voice. She pointed a finger at me.
“And you,” she said. “Are my little toy.” I stared at her.
“What?” I asked. That crazy bitch nodded at me.
“That’s right,” she said. “You and the others are all a part of my game.” Many emotions choked up my thoughts before I could speak.
“Your… game…” I began to ask. It all began to make sense now. “Wait a minute!” I said. “You mean it was you? You did this?” Namie grinned at me.
“Pipon-pipon!” she cheered. I fought to keep myself from screaming.
“Why?” I asked.
She gave me a little shrug. “I was bored.”
“Bored?”
“That’s right!”
My patience burned thin. “So you branded me and thirty-six other people and sentenced us to die next year because you were bored?”
“Correct!” Her smile made me want to punch her by this point.
“What makes you entitled?” I asked. Namie giggled at me. I clenched my teeth at her.
“What was that?” I asked. Namie smirked and floated towards me. Her lips barely touched my ear.
“That’s for another time,” she whispered to me. The worst part of this encounter? She kissed me on the cheek. Just a little peck too. I whipped around and saw that she had vanished. I gritted my teeth as I cursed myself.
Damn it!, I thought. She got away!
I still get pissed off thinking about it.