Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Elizabeth ( Chapter 40 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Elizabeth

-Elizabeth-

I came here for release. My dear friend was murdered. Her mate killed her. Let me back up a bit.

Every year, one of our girls takes a mate. This isn't a good thing. Childbirth equals death with our kind. It was Amanda's turn.

She was so excited. I tried to warn her. She didn't listen. I shook my head.

That's not going to be me.

I ran away last night. They already picked out a mate for me. But I am not going to die like that. I intended to live as long as I can.

I looked around the city. So many people here. I couldn't help but smile. Look at them all. They look like they would be fun to play with. They look like they would be fun to break.

I rubbed my hands together. I knew where to start. But first, I needed to doll myself up. Nothing a little magic couldn't fix. I smiled and waved my hand over my body. Once I got dressed, I was ready to go.

I made it down to the Sinful Bar. (Yes, that is what it is called.) I smiled and walked through the red glass doors. The red gave me goosebumps. This was the place you came to when you wanted to chase vices. Drinks, smokes, drugs, blood, violence, sex-- you name it. It's all here. No one asks questions either. Whatever happens in Sinful Bar, stays in Sinful Bar.

Heh. I'm going to change all of that.

I walked up to the bar. The bartender looked cute. Mid-forties with a geeky German vibe. He looked so innocent. I wanted to run my fingers through his fluffy blond hair. What kind of kinky shit is he into?

The bartender looked up at me with a huge grin.

“Good evening,” he said. “What can I get you tonight?” I looked around for a bit.

“What's your special tonight?” I asked.

“Cherry Lolita, Crying Slave, or Judas,” the bartender said.

“Hm… Cherry Lolita sounds good,” I said. Then I paused and looked around. The bartender raised his eyebrow. I leaned in closer.

"Got any harder stuff?” I asked. The bartender's grin widened.

“Follow me,” he said. He walked to the back.

“Yes sir,” I said, smirking. I followed behind.

---------

He led me out the back and down the stairs. I squealed to myself. This was what I was missing. I wasn't going to be married off to some incubus. I was going to enjoy my freedom as long as I can. We came to a steel door. The bartender reached under his shirt and pulled out a small silver key.

“All yours,” he said. “Have a good night.” He gave me a wink before turning and walking away. I gave him a little wave.

“Sure will,” I said. I turned and unlocked the door. Pine and rot greeted my nose. I couldn't see in the dark just yet. My eyes started to glow light red. That's when I saw my prize.

He had to be about nineteen years old. He looked so pale in the dark. He was naked and hanging from chains dangling from the ceiling. He has curls. Oh, they looked so lovely. I wanted to run my fingers through them. I licked my lips. I was going to enjoy this.

I walked up toward my first prize in my little quest.