Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Lizzie ( Chapter 78 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Lizzie

-Lizzie-

I saw somebody die last night. I don't know why this is happening. I am a good person. What did I do to deserve this? I don't want to die.

Number three.

Why me? I am a good person. Why does this keep happening to me?

I probably should back up some.

I was coming home from work that night. I just wanted to go to bed. My phone rang in my purse. I stopped in my tracks and groaned. What now? I fished around for my phone.

That's when I heard a sound.

I slowly turned my head. A man was walking out of a 7-11. A woman came out of the shadows to greet him. She looked like… like… a sex worker. (There's no nicer way to put it. That's how she looked.) The man stopped in front of her. He looked confused. The woman walked up to him. She rested a hand on his shoulder.

Heh. She's just looking for a john. I should just move on. They even started kissing. Gross. Get a room.

But then, she bit him on the neck. The man gasped in pain. I jumped back, gasping. What the…?! What the…?! She tore into his neck. The man couldn't scream out. He sank to his knees. What the hell?! What just happened?!

The woman took a step back and whistled. Why was I still there? I should run away. I just witnessed a murder. I just saw this woman kill somebody. This is bad. Really bad. I should call the police.

Four men popped up out of nowhere. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. Oh no. Oh no!

The men jumped on the dying man on the ground. They started tearing into him. That was it for me. I turned around and ran.

I made it back home. I slammed the door behind me, panting. What just happened? That couldn't be real, right? Did I really witness a murder? This can't be real, can it? I grabbed my forehead.

Oh god.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I lifted my head. What now?

I reached into my purse and found my phone. My face grew pale when I bit my phone to my ear.

“I know you saw us,” a woman's voice said on the other line. “You tell anyone, you'll be next.” I dropped my phone.

I don't know what to do. Please help me.