Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ Warning Bells ( Chapter 94 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Warning Bells

The others are starting to notice that something is wrong.

“Hey Omi, have you found anything else?” Phoenix asked as she walked up to his door. But then she paused.

“Omi?” the girl asked. Phoenix looked in the room. No one was there. She frowned.

“Where did he go?” she asked. The girl looked around. This wasn't good.

“Phoenix!” someone called out. The girl turned her head. Tommy ran to her down the hall.

“Have you seen Omi?” she asked.

“No…” he said. Both looked confused. Something wasn't right.

It didn't take long for the others to notice. They all gathered in the living room.

“He's not picking,” Lizzie said. “None of them are.”

“I can't get any of them either,” J.T. said.

“Not good,” Jimmy said.

“We can assume they are all together,” Saito said. There was no argument. So where were they?

Midori sat down at Omi's computer. She moved the mouse. The girl noticed the email on the screen.

“Guys, come look at this,” she said. Everyone crowded around the computer.

“What the hell is that?” Jimmy asked. Midori shook her head. Everyone tried to understand the email they were trying to read.

How long would it take to connect the dots?

Suddenly, Phoenix's phone rang. Everyone turned to her.

“Go on!” Kate said. “Answer it!” The girl nodded.

“Right,” Phoenix said. She pulled out her phone.

“Hello?” she asked. Soft whispers filled her ear.

“Hello? Hello?” she asked. Two words made the girl freeze.

“Help… us…”