Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Blood* ❯ New Reset ( Chapter 154 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

New Reset

“Where are we?”

“Everything looks so… clean.”

They all got up one by one. Were they still alive? Peter pinched his cheek. He couldn't feel anything.

“I think we're dead,” he said. The boy looked around. The others were just as confused as he was.

“You are,” a voice spoke up. The flock turned their heads. Namie walked out from behind a giant oak tree. She was all dressed in red. She held out her hands.

“Welcome to the new world,” she said.

“New world?” J.T. asked.

“That's right,” Namie said. “This is my gift to you. Do you like it?”

“Why?” Jimmy asked. The vampire raised her eyebrow.

“Why? Why?” she asked. “It did it for my sister!” Another woman appeared next to her. She wore all white.

“Hello,” she said with a bow.

“What about our homes? Our families?” Blu asked.

“Oh , they'll be gone soon,” Namie said.

“What?!” her flock shouted. She held up her hand.

“Now, now,” the vampire said. “Didn't I tell you? The world is ending. I'm sorry you have to find out this way. Such a shame.” She pretended to look sad. The flock looked at each other and whispered. What was this? She was joking, right? She had to be. Namie started grinning.

“But don't worry,” she said. “You are all here now. Safe and sound.”

“What if we don't want to be here?” Omi asked. “What if we want to go back?” Namie noticed the palm of his right hand.

“Oh-ho!” she said. “So you actually did it.”

“Yes!” he said. Phoenix turned her head.

“Did it work?” she asked. The vampire chuckled.

“Oh, I see,” she said. “So that's how you are playing it.” Rachel turned to her.

“Sis?” she asked. Her younger sister smiled and shook her head.

“No, it's fine,” she said. Namie turned back to the flock.

“Tell you what,” she said. "I will give you until Christmas to change your mind. If you still say no, I will still take you. Got it?” The flock said nothing. They didn't have a choice. Namie laughed loud and long.

“Heh,” she said. She lifted her right hand.

Snap!

Everything went dark.

----------

They all woke up back in the living world. But all is not right. They still had their numbers burned into their backs. They know it's not over. It's just been delayed. But the flock will be ready by Christmas.

Namie's laughter filled the chilly November air.

Owari