Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Hurting God ❯ Fairy Tale ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hurting God

By Chyna Rose

Disclaimer: Don't ask. Just don't ask. This is a Weiss Kreuz/Vampire the Masquerade fusion, neither of which I own the rights to. It's weird, and will make less sense if you haven't seen episode 18 (Schuld; Farfarello).

Fairy Tale

Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, there was a little boy who lived in a little town in Ireland named Jei. Jei was a happy boy, with a mother, a father, and a little sister whom he loved very much. Jei was a good boy who loved God and did his best to make Him proud. Jei obeyed his parents and the Sisters at their church, and said his prayers every night - even when he didn't feel like it.

One day Jei came home and found his family dead, and their blood on his hands. This made him very sad because he loved his family and missed them. So Jei went to the church and asked God why He had let his family die. But God didn't answer. So Jei begged Him for an answer. Still, God said nothing. So Jei made a sacrifice to Him of his blood and his flesh and tears on His alter in hopes that he might learn why his family - who loved Him with all their hearts - was so brutally taken. But God just laughed at Jei.

"So my hurting makes You happy?" Jei asked of God. God kept laughing and gave Jei a Gift. God told Jei that, while He loved all of His children, Jei was one of His favorites. And that was why He hadn't given an answer. Was not Jei happy to be favored by Him above His other children? Was it not an honor that He took away Jei's pain, and spoke to him, and told him of His truth?

Jei thought about what He had said and found the Gift in His words. For God had said that He loved Jei more than His other children, and in His love granted to Jei a Revelation about Him. And from that day forward, Jei promised to show his love and devotion to God by hurting Him.

Now it's time to go to sleep little one. Be a good boy and say your prayers before you go to bed, like you were taught. Oh, you're having a little trouble. Don't you worry, it happens sometimes. I'll help you, then I'll tuck you into bed and close your eyes. Good night.