Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Joyride ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Joyride

Author: Rubious

Rating: PG-13

Pairing: Yohji + Ken

Warnings:Nudity, sexual situations, humor, AU-OOC.

Disclaimer: Weiss Kreuz © Project Weiss. Norwegian and Kritiker Medical Center © Enigma. Characters are used with permission. This story is a work of fanfiction and is for entertainment purposes only.

Archives: This story is archived at www.mediaminer.org under "Rubious2" and at my home page, www.geocities.com/odangodonut.

Dedication: This is a gift for Enigma for all of the sage advice and suggestions the Llama has given me in order to enhance my writing.Note: What happens when Manx interrupts Yohji sunbathing au naturel in a secluded location?

//thoughts//

Enjoy the story.

* * * *

Lying on the large jade-colored beach towel that covered the back seat of the red 1967 Mustang convertible, the nude form of Yohji Kudo basked in the warmth of the summer sun. The slim blonde closed his eyes, listening to the ocean waves crashing on the rocky shore and the lazy calls of gulls and terns soaring above him in the azure sky.

Grateful to Omi for taking over his shift that afternoon at the Koneko, Yohji was glad he had skipped a day of work to pamper himself and forget the disappointment he had felt in failing to get his revenge on the reviled cop-killer on their last mission. The mission had taken a physical and emotional toll on his teammates as well. Ken had taken Aya to Kritiker Medical Center where Norwegian and the KMC staff would help the Weiss swordsman recover from a bout of sleep deprivation and exhaustion and treat his twisted ankle. The team's tactician was also dealing with the repercussions of having his inner most secret known.

But the least of Yohji's worries was that the carnage-covered clothes of the Weiss assassins had dirtied the interior of his Jaguar roadster when they returned from the last mission's bloodbath. He preferred sporty automobiles because the car's sleek appearance fit his own sense of style. With Persia's credit card footing the bill for the cleaning, Kritiker allowed the former detective to choose a car from their fleet of autos to use as a loaner. So Yohji selected a classic, a 1967 Ford Mustang convertible, a choice that would certainly focus attention on the car and its driver.

As the assassin relaxed in the early afternoon heat, he had taken the precaution of slathering copious amounts of sunscreen over his body. Since his objective was an all-over tan he even coated his private parts with SPF 15. //Ah, if Kenken had joined me, this would've been a nice lube too.// Yohji mused about a possible tryst with his lover because the present location where he had parked was in a secluded turnoff from the highway that would be ideal for a private seduction.

Fond memories of this spot spurred the warmth stirring in his loins. A year before, the overlook had been the site for a photo shoot in which Yohji had gone undercover as a model posing for a calendar. Weiss was investigating whether the acclaimed photographer was producing pornography and had been somehow linked to Takatori. Although the photographer was ultimately cleared of the allegations, Yohji was disappointed that the pictures from his foray in modeling had not been released because of legal complications.After the successful shoot, Yohji and Ken had celebrated by making love underneath a bejeweled night sky.

While he daydreamed, the ocean's cacophony drowned out the sounds of a SUV door slamming and tires kicking up loose gravel as the vehicle drove off.

"Kudo! Kudo!" a voice called out.

"Huh?" Yohji said dazedly, jolted from his reverie by the appearance of the pretty redheaded assistant to Persia.

"There you are," she said gleefully as she noticed the assassin's lean form scrambling to find his clothes in the Mustang.

"Manx? What the hell are you doing here?" Yohji asked, totally surprised by her sudden arrival. As the Kritiker operative walked closer, the former playboy's bravado returned. //If she wants a show, I'll give it to her.//

Though she responded coolly to Yohji's flirtations in the past, Manx regarded the wire-wielder as quite an attractive man; however her duties at Kritiker precluded from engaging in romantic entanglements. She pined secretly for the man who presided over Kritiker.

"Persia has called an urgent briefing and all of Weiss is required to attend."

"Geez, I can't even get a day off and enjoy myself," Yohji muttered.

As she watched him, Manx ogled the assassin. "Well, I'm certainly enjoying the view," she said softly.

In the running repartee the pair engaged in during her visits to the Koneko, Manx volleyed Yohji's flirtations with suggestive remarks of her own. With the blond's charms on full display, the redhead remarked brazenly, "Kudo, aren't you glad to see me? A part of you certainly does," her eyes focused on his growing arousal.

The former playboy was betrayed by the stirring in his loins for the attractive secretary. Instead of her usual business suit, Manx was clad in a yellow V-necked top, white Capri pants and sandals. The change in outfits was pleasing to the eye and flattering to her figure. //Manx is quite the babe. Maybe I could sweet-talk Kenken into a threesome.// The extracurricular idea passed quickly from his mind.

Edging away from the convertible's sideview mirror that hid his erection, Yohji regained his composure and replied, "You caught me by surprise. What do you want?" An initial display of embarrassment had disappeared.

Yohji cursed the mysterious man who headed Kritiker. "Damn him for ruining my day off." He reached down into the Mustang, retrieved a pack of cigarettes from the front seat and deftly lit a cigarette. //How the hell did she find me? I didn't tell Omi where I was going.//

Seeing the ponderous expression on his face, Manx explained, "If you're wondering how I found you, each vehicle Kritiker owns has a GPS installed and we tracked your Mustang from there. Birman dropped me off. I'll drive back with you."

"Let's go then," he said, rearranging the towel over the front seat of the convertible, painfully aware of the discomfort the hot leather would have against his bare skin.

"Aren't you getting dressed?" the woman asked, her eyebrow arched in amazement.

"No time for that. Besides I'm giving you a thrill," he countered playfully.

"Really, Yohji? You're gonna take me on a joyride," Manx said, walking over to the Mustang and opening the passenger side's door.

The naked assassin turned the ignition key, shifted the sports car into gear, and accelerated, tires spraying gravel as they sped off towards the highway.

As the car wound its way down the curvy coastal road back to Tokyo, Yohji reveled in the breeze tousling his blond locks and its cooling effect on his warm skin. //The perfect combination for a leisurely drive: a hot day, a hot rod, and a gorgeous babe who has the hots for me.//

Manx turned on the radio and caught the tail end of a news report of a trial of a man who had been found guilty of practicing unlicensed castrations. [1.]

"Man, what a loser. After cutting somebody's balls off and sticking them in the fridge, the guy sits down and eats pie with the moron. He deserved what he got," Yohji declared.

The woman added with a chuckle "You'd do a neater job with that wire of yours."

Thirty minutes later, the Mustang was stopped at a traffic light when a green minivan pulled up beside them in the next lane. The van's driver glanced out the window at the handsome man, stared for a few seconds, and then slowly flashed Yohji a big smile.

As the light turned green, Yohji commented, "Hey, I made that person's day," as he watched the van turn into a shopping center's parking lot.

A short time later, Yohji parked the red convertible in the alley behind the Koneko. With the green towel wrapped around his waist and clothes in hand, he entered the rear door of the flower shop. Glancing over his shoulder and grinning smugly, he called out as he climbed the stairs to his bedroom to change clothes, "Show's over, Manx."

The redhead smiled and went downstairs to prepare for the briefing. Though he was nothing but a harmless flirt, Manx knew the eldest Weiss assassin was fiercely devoted to his lover and the tightly-knit bonds of love, loyalty and friendship were the cornerstones to the success of Yohji and Ken's relationship

The End

AUTHOR'S NOTES

[1.] The bizarre trial concluded in suburban Detroit in April 2003.