Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Lost ❯ Lost ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: Lost

comments: mint_clover_the_raver@yahoo.com

rating: PG shounen-ai

spoilers: none?

disclaimer: Well... I don't own the characters from Weiss Kreuz (alas, how I wish I did) and I don't own the song Lost. Well to be honest this is NOT my normal style, as I'm sure you could all tell. This was writen a long time ago and I'm trying to figure out what I was thinking but it's a little lost to even me. The style is kind of hard to follow but if you get along alright, then you're a god. ^_^ Review me please and tell me what you think? I know it's a little cracked out but, such as life.
*********


He drifted through the crowed for once without a smile. His eyes were filled with dark secrets as he made his way towards the door. His heart dripped with agony and no one could see it but him.

~*~
By the shadows of the night I go
I move away from the crowded room
~*~

Why did it have to be this day? This horrible, horrible day?

The rhythm of the music drummed in his ears as his hand touched the door knob and turned it.

Why did he still have to be here? Suffering over and over this night alone? Reliving this nightmare that haunted him day in and day out... even in a crowd of people he could not escape it. This was the night she had left him to face the world alone... this was the night she had died...

~*~
That sea of shallow faces masked in warm regret
They don't know how to feel, they don't know what is lost
~*~

The shadows clung to him like a distant lover, never wanting to part with him, not that he wasn't happy to comply. His eyes drifted over the empty space around him as the wind stirred his dark honey colored hair.

Memories of a girl filled his head. Her laughter, her touch, her smiling eyes. He closed his own and walked away from the door on the roof, moving ever closer to the edge where he opened his eyes and saw the distant buildings and far away stars. A shooting star fell from the sky and he closed his eyes; wishes don't come true, he knew that now. There was nothing left to believe in.

~*~
Ohh....
Lost in the darkness of a land
Where all the hope that's offered is
Memories of being taken by the hand
And we are led into the sun
But I don't have a hold on what is real
Though we can only try
What is there to give or to believe?
~*~

Stepping up upon the edge he could feel the wind whip about him. His darkened eyes looked bellow him until he did not wish to see anymore. So he closed them and inhaled sharply. No more killing. No more pain. No more women. No more her. No more hopes of a savor. No more hopes of ...him. He leaned forward and felt himself start to slip off the edge. No more loneliness ever again.

~*~
I want it all to go away I want to be alone
Sympathys wasted on my hollow shell
I feel there is nothing left to fight for
No reason for a cause
~*~

"YOHJI!"

~*~
And I can't hear your voice and I can't feel you near
~*~

Turning ever so slightly as things seemed to slow down, he caught a pair of eyes he knew all too well.


~*~
Ohh....
Lost in the darkness of a land
Where all the hope that's offered is
Memories of being taken by the hand
And we are led into the sun
But I don't have a hold on what is real
Though we can only dry
What is there to give or to believe
~*~

His eyelids closed and he memorized the face of the one he now loved.

~*~
I wanted a change knowing all I could do was try
~*~

The one who looked at him now.

~*~
I was looking for someone....
~*~

With amethyst eyes and fire red hair.

"Aya..."
***

Fin.