Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Soliloquies ❯ Kooky dreams and kookier realities ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kooky dreams and kookier realities

 

Okay, here's the deal. The dreams have become, shall we say, steamier for the past few days. I won't even say what really went down in those freaking dreams, but this I got to say, they're fucking near mid-soft-core porn level. Seriously. And it just doesn't sit well with my well-being, you know? But the kookier thing is this……

 

I think I'm beginning to enjoy them.

 

I mean, crap, make a man dream of things like that for more than a month, and he's bound to jack off, you know? And besides… he's not that bad… at least in the dream and I've yet to know in real life.

 

Will you listen to me?! What the fuck, I'm turning gay as we speak!

 

I mean, in the dreams, and I stress, he worked me up real… hard. Okay I admit it doesn't take much to work me up, that comes with too much experience. But he's a guy, and that about covers everything. And now, I fear (or do I?) that the dreams and the Yohji in the dreams is beginning to creep into the everyday reality and the living waking Yohji. And the Aya in the dream is starting to replace the Aya in my mind that I see everyday.

 

Oh fuck.

 

Yeah, it's Aya.

 

See how fucked up I am?! I mean, he's Aya freakin' Fujimiya for fuck's sakes! You don't jack off to his kind! Crap. The man's good looking, anyone would say that. Who wouldn't, with those impossibly un-Japanese features? Who else would have fine alabaster skin, wine-red hair, (freakishly, now that I think about it) violet eyes and girlish thick lashes in one lifetime? See what I mean? But, lord, the attitude that goes with those looks. It'll freeze your butt off. If he were a woman, he'd be queen of the ice-queen bitches without even uttering a word. He'd be the original heart AND ball breaker. Because the way I see it, even if he'd be queen bitch, all men would be lining up outside his door just to be thrown an acerbic comment or two and they'd die happy. He'd never be without a date, or a fuck. That is, if ever he'd be inclined. Because if he were a woman, he'd be as virgin as a martyred nun who never saw a man in her whole lifetime spent alone on top of a mountain. That's Aya for you, more complex than that stupid Rubik's cube. And unless you're a genius of some sort, it's hard to finish that cube, and harder to get into the man's head.

 

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not homophobic. But I'm not exactly gay either. I've never experienced this before so cut me some slack and put down the torches with which you'll torture me. It's been twenty-two freaking years of women, women, women, and then suddenly, Aya, for fuck's sake. I'm a fish out of water, or more appropriately, a straight man in a gay bar. Does this whole change of sexual preference come with a manual?!